Listing monitored by Mojo Power

• Rates and Fees
Brendan F.Sydney, NSW

What appears to be the best prices, however inital metering was wrong in app and website (edited)

Bruce L.
Bruce L.Hunter Region, NSW

Where is my invoice please? - Problem Resolved.

Where is my invoice, please? Its been 3 months and no invoice since transferring to "All Day Breakfast" billing plan in September.

This problem has now been satisfactorily resolved.

Thank you to Mojo, Updated invoices show excellent improvement in pricing.

Adam
AdamBrisbane QLD

cancelled account when asking questions

I've rewritten the review to give them the benefit of the doubt, there was a mistake, it has been rectified post pointing the issue out to them. Will update when account progresses.

Team MojoMojo PowerSend a private message

Thanks, Adam. Apologies for the confusion. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Mojo family.

Team Mojo

Lynne
LynneSydney

I Am Now A Happy Customer

After some initial difficulties getting someone to return my phone calls, I have to say that I am very happy with MOJO’s Customer Service. Daniel listened to my concerns and then clearly explained why there had been a spike in my monthly bill. And he offered positive suggestions to help overcome the problem in the future. I could not have received better service, so thank you Daniel.

Find out how Mojo Power compares to other Energy Providers

Loyalty doesn't always pay !!!

After 40 years with the same electricity company I ask what better deal was available, They said they had nothing to offer . So I checked out MOJO POWER , 1 Phone call convinced me I would save a lot of money with them . So concerned was my original supplier they ask what they could do for me , To keep me as one of their customers. MOJO POWER Has shown me the light . So the choice between ORIGIN and MOJO POWER was very simple.

Really good value

Very good at the moment great prices and easy payment plans very fast connection and affordable prices thank you .

Review

So far I'm satisfied but let's wait and see. It's only been a few weeks but if everything is as good as sounds will definitely be recommending it to my friends & work colleagues at Essential Energy.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Have power - not in the unit yet.

Have power - but not in the unit yet - will be nearly another month before we are fully moved in - painting & re-flooring happening at the moment.

its power, just cheaper

I guess it's the same power, but I pay a fair bit less.
I have solar, and they installed a new meter so I can consume my solar power instead of drawing from the grid. no real problems.

KTG
KTGSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mojo!

Swapped for cheaper rates. So far, good experience. Gear installed in about 6 weeks, handy being able to view your usage. Power has been reliable, no dropouts. Would recommend.

Morton
MortonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Value for money but switch to smart Meter was delayed but compensated by rebate which was unexpected

Highly recommended for saving money so you can have a life instead of working your guts out just to keep you food and beer cold just to wake up each day to do it all over again

very good rates, but poor estimates of readings

6 Feb I got my account by e-mail. Consumption readings were estimates: end reads at 30 Jan were 92852.774 for general supply, 42064.491 for off-peak hot water. At 6.15 pm 6 Feb actual readings were 92412.4 (even after several hot days during which the air con was used for many hours) and 41828.0, respectively. I know that eventually it's all sorted out by actual readings but I'm lucky in that overpayments based on estimates between actual readings don't impose financial hardship. Maybe the algorithm for estimates can be worked on after a year's experience.

anthony
anthonyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Still waiting for transfer to take place from AGL

Will be convinced that this was the right move when my net smart meter is installed and taking advantage of the power produced during daylight hours from my solar panels

AC
ACLake Macquarie

Easy to change over

JlMMY
JlMMYMid North Coast, NSW

Great product

Very good service, a real game changer!
Very dissapointing they do not have a rewards program for refferal of friends & family.

Llewellyn E.asked

Any idea when the solar contribution will start to show on the graphs (white parts). Its been months since that worked.

Llewellyn E.

How odd., you said 4 weeks to me in July 2021. So I’m having a problem believing you.

Chris Lasked

Has anybody actually got the Mojo Power app up and running. Are you happy with the metering if you have?

Chris L

Up and running means working correctly. Obviously yours isn't either, along with mine and, it appears many others. Thanks for that, time for a change methinks.

Zohan Dvirasked

Has anyone been able to access Real Time Data from the Mojo Power App to access live usage data?

chris
chris

after a lot of wasted hours i found out that if you email a copy of your bill to hello@mojopower.com.au and put Bill Comparison in the subject they will email you back with their best plan and pricing

Get an answer from our members and Mojo Power representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity and Solar Feed-In Tariffs

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now