Mojo Power
Listing monitored by Mojo Power

• Rates and Fees
Bruce L.
Bruce L.Hunter Region, NSW

Where is my invoice please? - Problem Resolved.

Where is my invoice, please? Its been 3 months and no invoice since transferring to "All Day Breakfast" billing plan in September.

This problem has now been satisfactorily resolved.

Thank you to Mojo, Updated invoices show excellent improvement in pricing.

Lynne
LynneSydney

I Am Now A Happy Customer

After some initial difficulties getting someone to return my phone calls, I have to say that I am very happy with MOJO’s Customer Service. Daniel listened to my concerns and then clearly explained why there had been a spike in my monthly bill. And he offered positive suggestions to help overcome the problem in the future. I could not have received better service, so thank you Daniel.

Loyalty doesn't always pay !!!

After 40 years with the same electricity company I ask what better deal was available, They said they had nothing to offer . So I checked out MOJO POWER , 1 Phone call convinced me I would save a lot of money with them . So concerned was my original supplier they ask what they could do for me , To keep me as one of their customers. MOJO POWER Has shown me the light . So the choice between ORIGIN and MOJO POWER was very simple.

Really good value

Very good at the moment great prices and easy payment plans very fast connection and affordable prices thank you .

Review

So far I'm satisfied but let's wait and see. It's only been a few weeks but if everything is as good as sounds will definitely be recommending it to my friends & work colleagues at Essential Energy.

Have power - not in the unit yet.

Have power - but not in the unit yet - will be nearly another month before we are fully moved in - painting & re-flooring happening at the moment.

its power, just cheaper

I guess it's the same power, but I pay a fair bit less.
I have solar, and they installed a new meter so I can consume my solar power instead of drawing from the grid. no real problems.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
KTG
KTGSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mojo!

Swapped for cheaper rates. So far, good experience. Gear installed in about 6 weeks, handy being able to view your usage. Power has been reliable, no dropouts. Would recommend.

very good rates, but poor estimates of readings

6 Feb I got my account by e-mail. Consumption readings were estimates: end reads at 30 Jan were 92852.774 for general supply, 42064.491 for off-peak hot water. At 6.15 pm 6 Feb actual readings were 92412.4 (even after several hot days during which the air con was used for many hours) and 41828.0, respectively. I know that eventually it's all sorted out by actual readings but I'm lucky in that overpayments based on estimates between actual readings don't impose financial hardship. Maybe the algorithm for estimates can be worked on after a year's experience.

anthony
anthonyTweed Heads

Still waiting for transfer to take place from AGL

Will be convinced that this was the right move when my net smart meter is installed and taking advantage of the power produced during daylight hours from my solar panels

AC
ACLake Macquarie

Easy to change over

JlMMY
JlMMYMid North Coast, NSW

Great product

Very good service, a real game changer!
Very dissapointing they do not have a rewards program for refferal of friends & family.

Big energy savings

I am very happy i switched to Mojo my electric bill decreased to half of what i used to pay monthly with my previous provider i used to pay 300 per month in a small house with only 2 people living in it. I really dont know why i have that amount when i switched to Mojo i only paid 90 dollars for 1 month and that was when i had visitors over for december.. Amazing savings only draw back is that you can only reach them thru email for support but thats because im only on a basig membership

MartinE
MartinELemon Tree Passage

At last transparency of my electricity bills

We moved from Energy Australia to Mojo due to Energy Australia's dismal failure to handle the end of NSW solar bonus scheme changeover.
Swapping our meter took an extra few weeks due to the Christmas holidays, however we are now fully set up. The best thing is we can now access our electricity usage real time, or historically by the half hour.
The only small complaint would be a lack of advice from Mojo on the status of our meter swap and online account setup. Otherwise, extremely happy customer.

Compare to other providers I feel we save money

Smart meter connection they said going to fix in February first or second week
Customer service is good by email, immediate response and solution

Chris Lasked

Has anybody actually got the Mojo Power app up and running. Are you happy with the metering if you have?

Brendan F.
Brendan F.

What do you mean by "up and running" . I installed the app, and it shows my usage to date (after raising issue with support because initially it showed nothing) - as in my review it's completely incorrect and reporting way more usage than is true for the last four days. The "real time" does not work and according to reviews and blog sites I can find has been broken for some time.

Chris L

Up and running means working correctly. Obviously yours isn't either, along with mine and, it appears many others. Thanks for that, time for a change methinks.

Zohan Dvirasked

Has anyone been able to access Real Time Data from the Mojo Power App to access live usage data?

Chris L

I haven't. I have been told a recent update was responsible for it not working but have not been given a fix date. You cannot access it online either. I advised them that I would be transferring my account if not fixed soon. I guy I'll give them until next Friday which should be enough time to see if they are fair dinkum or not.Have you ever been able to use it since you joined?

chris
chris

after a lot of wasted hours i found out that if you email a copy of your bill to hello@mojopower.com.au and put Bill Comparison in the subject they will email you back with their best plan and pricing

Thanks Chris
I am a new customer (well 3 months in) and I am still waiting to see RealTime data. Mojo promised to look into it but 6 weeks later said “you may not be able to access real time data feature all the time” however I have never been able to connect.
It’s a great feature which helps customers better understand their usage so I only joined them because they promised this feature. When I asked when it would be fixed they said the Metering Team would log the fault but might take 3 weeks to respond. I was also informed “Not getting Real Time Data is common as Real Time(RT) is not a core feature as it relies on many factors outside Mojo's control - weather, location, interference, density, mobile signal strength etc just to name a few.”
I don’t see this outlined anywhere in the marketing material so I feel very disappointed and misled as it is an important feature to me. Mojo has since offered for me to add an aerial to their meter at my considerable cost which is ridiculous! If they don’t fix it I’m looking elsewhere also like so many other ex customers!

Jonesyasked

I agree that Mojo are currently offering the best rates for my household BUT they do not accept customers with Life Support Machines eg CPAP for sleep apnea. Can someone confirm if this is correct.

Chris L

I think you will find out it's the energy supplier and not retailers who handle this. The retailer should advise the supplier so they can advise you of an impending outrage. I doubt any supplier can guarantee a continuous supply, think lightning strikes. I think it's there job to advise you so you can use another supply, say batteries or generator.

Jonesy

I am with Ausgrid in NSW and they have confirmed that if I supply a government rebate form to the retailer I will be on their records. I am with another retailer at the moment so Ausgrid already have my details anyway. Mojo will not accept the Government Rebate Forms.

Get an answer from our members and Mojo Power representatives