Listing monitored by Mojo Power

• Rates and Fees
Ben v.
Ben v.Northern Region, NSW

Great so far!

I had forgotten to schedule electricity only a few days before our move, and signed up to Mojo but could only select a day to move 2 days after we were moving in. Although getting set up with no phone number created some uncertainty, after emailing my move in date was updated and everything went smoothly.
Rates seem to be really competitive too.

Hi Ben,
Great to hear your move went smoothly and your electricity is connected with Mojo Power.
We really appreciate that you took the time to post your review. Welcome to Mojo.
Chris

Adso
AdsoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great idea for a company, just need some patience getting setup.

Team MojoMojo Power

Excellent customer service breakfast plan cant be beat 20.5c kW/h [Link Removed]

Process was online and quick. No interruption for supplier change and they installed a free smart meter!
Their online support is very quick and helpful , and actually spend time to answer more difficult questions.

Ernest
Ernest North Queensland, QLD

Great

Great customer service received regarding account and very helpful in setting other things up for me very helpful lady on phone well mannered and polite very friendly and easy to understand

Elly
EllySydney, NSW

Switched from energy australia and couldn’t be happier

Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extra Ordinary Customer Sevrice

We had some issues due to our new home was in an estate that wasn't recognised by the Mojo system.

Daniel spent a lot of time getting things sorted out and after a lot of calls backwards and forwards his knowledge and expertise provided a suitable outcome for the electricity supply to our new home.

Thank you very much Daniel E.

Alex and Gay McLaren

Team MojoMojo Power

These guys just keep turning up

I have nothing but praise for Mojo not only is the product superior to any other running around (and yes I mean price) but their customer service is second to none, no issue too big or too hard, they address it promptly and with a smile, cant ask for more than that nowadays, truly one of my favourite brands

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Simple, As It Should Be!

Standard Rates. Simple to do online and even via phone when my move in date was sooner. So far, so good! Amazing to meet a utility company that was fast, reliable and effective with zero hassle. Thank you!

Lil ardie
Lil ardiePerth, WA

Best damn company ever

Things with mojo were as easy as a mofo. Hassle free easy and convenient. Would highly recommend as i already have to all the bros

Jared
JaredPearces Creek

Mojo have been an excellent company to work with so far

I am on their yearly subscription plan. I am provided with very cost effective power as a result. I had professional conversations around their solar offerings also getting my smart meter installed. Its a complex and messy industry to work within due to energy regulators and nationalised grid providers, but I feel Mojo are working hard to deliver a great service and shake up the industry for the better. Recommended. One improvement would be to make the process of getting smart meters installed faster. Also if you need telephone support then pay for the plan that provides it.

A great experience.

To date my exprience has lived up to the savings that were projected. My expectaion is that our saving will be approximatley 25% of the previous years bill.

Anton C
Anton C

Definitely saving more $$$ with Mojo

Switched from Origin. High usage household ($1500 per quarter with Origin), now averaging $350 per month
The initial install of the smart meter took about a month. Never experienced any drop outs or incorrect billing.
Love the usage/spend graphs and the real time functionality in their app

Alyssa
Alyssa

No Fuss, Full Service & Cheaper Energy provider!

Easy to Transfer and Great Value

Have been delighted with the change over to Mojo. Firstly, they are competitively priced with significant savings. Secondly, the changeover process was quick and painless. And lastly, the ongoing service is also more personal, having received a personal call on one occasion and another unprompted email contact, which was info for my benefit. I highly recommend all to make this easy change, to achieve savings and a better service..

Peg
PegMid North Coast, NSW

The savings are worth it!

We switched to Mojo Power a few months ago and, after doing a full analysis with my last provider, we saved almost $200 over the quarter, even after taking into account the discount given by the previous supplier. Very happy.

Chris Lasked

Has anybody actually got the Mojo Power app up and running. Are you happy with the metering if you have?

Brendan F.
Brendan F.

What do you mean by "up and running" . I installed the app, and it shows my usage to date (after raising issue with support because initially it showed nothing) - as in my review it's completely incorrect and reporting way more usage than is true for the last four days. The "real time" does not work and according to reviews and blog sites I can find has been broken for some time.

Chris L

Up and running means working correctly. Obviously yours isn't either, along with mine and, it appears many others. Thanks for that, time for a change methinks.

Zohan Dvirasked

Has anyone been able to access Real Time Data from the Mojo Power App to access live usage data?

Chris L

I haven't. I have been told a recent update was responsible for it not working but have not been given a fix date. You cannot access it online either. I advised them that I would be transferring my account if not fixed soon. I guy I'll give them until next Friday which should be enough time to see if they are fair dinkum or not.Have you ever been able to use it since you joined?

chris
chris

after a lot of wasted hours i found out that if you email a copy of your bill to hello@mojopower.com.au and put Bill Comparison in the subject they will email you back with their best plan and pricing

Thanks Chris
I am a new customer (well 3 months in) and I am still waiting to see RealTime data. Mojo promised to look into it but 6 weeks later said “you may not be able to access real time data feature all the time” however I have never been able to connect.
It’s a great feature which helps customers better understand their usage so I only joined them because they promised this feature. When I asked when it would be fixed they said the Metering Team would log the fault but might take 3 weeks to respond. I was also informed “Not getting Real Time Data is common as Real Time(RT) is not a core feature as it relies on many factors outside Mojo's control - weather, location, interference, density, mobile signal strength etc just to name a few.”
I don’t see this outlined anywhere in the marketing material so I feel very disappointed and misled as it is an important feature to me. Mojo has since offered for me to add an aerial to their meter at my considerable cost which is ridiculous! If they don’t fix it I’m looking elsewhere also like so many other ex customers!

Jonesyasked

I agree that Mojo are currently offering the best rates for my household BUT they do not accept customers with Life Support Machines eg CPAP for sleep apnea. Can someone confirm if this is correct.

Chris L

I think you will find out it's the energy supplier and not retailers who handle this. The retailer should advise the supplier so they can advise you of an impending outrage. I doubt any supplier can guarantee a continuous supply, think lightning strikes. I think it's there job to advise you so you can use another supply, say batteries or generator.

Jonesy

I am with Ausgrid in NSW and they have confirmed that if I supply a government rebate form to the retailer I will be on their records. I am with another retailer at the moment so Ausgrid already have my details anyway. Mojo will not accept the Government Rebate Forms.

Get an answer from our members and Mojo Power representatives