Moki Exo Prime

Moki Exo Prime Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Moki? Claim your listing.
Rob D.
Rob D.

mine are approx 14 months old & have been great.
i've noticed these last couple of weeks the battery only lasts approx 2 hours when in use in evenings only.
on charge all day every day in day light hours.
is there a replacement battery for these ?

Saaya J
Saaya J

Why are my headphones making weird white noise rustle sounds? I’ve had them for around 2 years now, but idk why they are doing this. Also, it’s only in the left side

kiaora145

This was a constant issue when I had them so I returned them and bought Sennheiser instead. Best to go to another brand instead as I found these headphones poor quality and waste of money.

David M.
David M.

Mine cant seem to turn on after I have charged it...what's wrong with it. Does it have to be FULLY charged in order to turn on for the first time?

kiaora145

No it doesnt, I would take back for replacement or refund

Dawn
Dawn

The headphones keep beeping around every 30 seconds while using them. Is there a reason for this? I have tried charging but the red light goes off.

mythicalm206
mythicalm206

why isnt my power button working? It wont turn on and the website was useless

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Moki? Claim your listing.