Molmic Vivaldi

Molmic Vivaldi

7 reviews · Statistics

100% · 70%
Brand Manager for Molmic? Claim your listing.
See the Best Sofas & Recliners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Enes
EnesSydney8 posts

Vivaldi sofa

My Vivaldi Sofa is for me best sofa ever!!! Very satisfied. Washed cushion covers many times and they are still the same superb quality. Would buy it again. Very good. Show details
Wejay
WejayAU5 posts

High quality

We have owned this sofa for a few years. It was expensive but with furniture you get what you pay for. This is a solid piece of furniture that will last forever. It has two seat cushions but is actually a four seater, very large, very heavy, even the cushions are large and heavy. Re reviews below about feathers falling out, no it has never happened to us despite moving the sofa a few times.

Show details

DiAmond75Canberra8 posts

Maree pLara3 posts

Change of covers

I would like to change my covers need to look at prices and choices? As I love my vavaldi couch and will have it for life

HBB
HBB

Love it

Love my new molmic Vivaldi. Every time I sit down on it, it adjusts around me and is so incredibly comfortable. Love the colours in the fabric and on the cushions. Nice to sit on and nice to have a nap on. Easy to plump up cushions. It is the lounge you want to have forever.
Beautiful fabrics. So comfortable
PP57
PP57AU6 posts

Plush good looking sofa

I love my Molmic Sofa, yes I have to fluff cushions basically on a daily basis for it to good look, a bit of a hassle but that's feathers for you. So don't buy if you think fluffing cushions regularly will give you the pips! But when fluffed it's looks like a celebrity owned type sofa, very special and fancy looking, but it comes with a price tag!
Beautiful looking when fluffed.
Feathers constantly falling out, pity inner lining fabric isn't woven tigher so feathers stay inside. Vacumming feathers up on a daily basis is a bit of a dissappointment. Show 2 replies
rjf7560VICNortheast, VIC3 posts

Good

Purchased of Bev Marks, sensational looking and comfort which makes up for having to fluff the cushions occassionaly. Reccommend this sofa to anyone, not cheap, but great aussie made product
Great looking, variety of covers, super comfy
fluffing the cushions

Jules

I have 2 Vivaldi sofas that are around 10 years old. I would like to replace the covers so I would like to know where I can purchase additional covers if someone could point me in the right direction please ?

Maree p

I had to have mine made as I couldn’t find one

Marcia S.
Marcia S.

HI there - do you remember how much they cost to make? And where you got them done? Thanks

Maree p

This is what I’ve done, if you are in the geelong area I can give you a name of my lady

Chantel
Chantel

I have the Vivaldi autumn sofa , and I adore it , I'm stuck with what sort of rug to match it with tho , any suggestions?

CategorySofas & Recliners