Moltex Oko

Moltex Oko (page 2 of 2)

witchesfalls

witchesfallsAU

Good

i generally use cloth/MCNs for environmental reasons (and to save money) but these are a good compromise for going out, travelling and other situations where MCNs could be a hassle.
    these are still quite environmentally friendly for those who are motivated by concern for the environment. good for the first few weeks of baby's life when runny poo means cloth nappies might not be such a good idea.
    they are kind of expensive and for that reason I would never use them as my 'main' nappy, just as a gap-filler when MCNs can't do the job.

vampyrecat

vampyrecat

matjaime

matjaime

I cant believe the difference in my little girls Nappy Rash.... I have tried every cream and Nappy on the market even Cloth Nappies and i couldnt get rid of her nappy rash ( 0 - 4 months old!). I then brought Moltex Eco nappies and after I took off the first nappy the nappy rash had faded and by the time i changed her second nappy the rash was gone and has been ever since! Also has been great over night too no leaks!!! wouldnt go back to anything else now and would recomend to anyone.
    Very Absorbant
    Soft
    Havent leaked yet even over night
    Biodegradable so kind on enviroment

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Moltex Oko compares to other Disposable Nappies

summermum

summermum

mountainsmum

mountainsmum

I love these nappies! They are a better option for people who are concerned about the effect of disposable nappies on the environment as they have : 100% biodegradable lining, 100% biodegradable packaging, 40% biodegradable inner lining and are made with more than 50% renewable resources from controlled cultivation. My baby also didn't have any issues with nappy rash. While more expensive than the generic brands at the supermarket, it was worth spending a bit more for a good product that did not have as big an impact on the environment. I would recommend these nappies.
    Absorbent, no issues with nappy rash, environmentally friendly.
    More expensive than other diposable nappies

A great environmentally friendly nappy. I try to help the environment when I can, and because these are so absorbent, I use them for night time. Never had any leaks after 12 hours except once when I folded the back down (my fault). I haven't used these nappies very often during the day because my baby is still a little on the small side (6.5 kg) for these nappies. I would definitely recommend these nappies to anyone looking for an eco-friendly alternative.
    Excellent absorbency, good for the environment
    A little bit pricey and not as soft/comfy as other non-eco friendly brands

shellg