Momento

Momento

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

All I can say is that Elizabeth and Ryan worked hard with me to get what I needed done with a restricted time frame. The end result was a Dove book with egg shell paper which was fabulous for writing on.
Every one could share their memorable moments by writing on the egg shell paper and a number of people commented that the pen did not smudge (like other products on the market).
Our kindergarten teacher of 29 years was retiring and this was the perfect gift with all our memories shared inside she said " this will be something I can treasure and look back on fondly, what a great gift".
Once again Thank you!

Jo.
Greenbrook Kindergarten

Store LocationOnline Momento site.
Hi Jo - sorry for the slow reply, but the teacher's response is so lovely to hear ... that's what we started Momento for! Thanks for confirming how fab Elizabeth and Ryan are, we know we're luck and I'll let them know how you feel. We hope you/they enjoy the book often :) Libby (co-founder)

Perfect service...fast, super friendly and helpful...think only Momento

Received photobook very quickly. But postal service had damaged the cover. Without a problem Momento replaced book & had it to us in time for our family event. Best ever service!

Fabulous to hear the situation was recovered quickly, and hope she enjoys the book many, many times :) Libby (co-founder)

Really thrilled with the product

I was very nervous about creating and buying a book with momento as it is very expensive. My book cost $90 but the quality is so brilliant that it was worth every cent. Very pleased. I would use again and I highly recommend.

Aha! Glad you enjoyed the experience and results :) Libby (co-founder)

Excellent!

Fantastic book, great quality, easy to use website and able to do 200 pages! Great customer service. Will definitely revisit next time I need a book. Quick turnaround too. Awesome product.

Janice, thank you for making our day! We're glad you love your book and hope you enjoy it many times over. - Libby (Co-founder)

Photos dark

Photobook was beautifully put together however was disappointed with the photos as seem to be a lot darker than they were when I reviewed the finished article on my computer.

Hi Jennifer - Sorry for the slow reply and sorry to hear about the dark images. Please give our service team a call so they can find out more and see how we can make things better. - Libby (co-founder)

Outstanding service

I have used Momento for years and their customer service is excellent. I recently had a minor issue and they reprinted to book in record time. Outstanding service and very quick turnaround.

Thanks for your loyalty Mel, and kind words :) Enjoy your books often - Libby (co-founder)

Love Momento

I have just received the book, and I am thrilled to say the least. 200 pages long and I was very worried but all turned out fine. I would like to thank you for the perfect service, the great software and the efficiency of your company - More coming in the future. You are the professionals in this space.

Sincerely
Michelene

Hi Michelene - thanks, you've made our day. ENJOY your book often - Libby (co-founder)

Top quality

Made several books, all turned out excellent
Software is the best I have seen but crashes a lot and so you need to save regularly.
Lots of creative and professional finishes
Love the text, frames and background options. Lots to chose from.
Not sure about the final PDF size for production. Around 1MBYTE per page for a 210x290mm page and my photos are usually 10-20Mbyte each. So they are certainly compressed a lot when sending to momento and so final photos are not as sharp when compared to my printer.
Yet they look good in the book.
Binding excellent
Price expensive

Hi Peter - apologies for the slow reply, we didn't appear to receive a notice about your review, but THANKS. Sorry to hear about the crashes, if it happens again get in touch to see how we can help, and FYI, the file is only compressed to the level needed for the size of the book you created, so if you have any concerns about sharpness contact us about that too. ENJOY! Libby (co-founder)Thanks Libby, I like your books and certainly my choice however they are expensive when compared to others who now offer pro layflat options and quality paper.Thank you for the feedback Peter, it is appreciated. We hope you feel that the expense equated to the quality of printing, binding, materials, software and service, as our aim is to be the best on all of those fronts :)

So Happy

I have used Momento to make my photo books for my last four years of holidays. Love the program, so easy to use the layouts provided or manually create your own. So easy and the final product is a of a high standard. The customer service is fantastic and prompt. I have used email, facebook and the customer service line to get help and the staff are fantastic. Can not praise this company enough. Great job Momento. Love your work. x

So sorry we haven't replied until now but thanks for kinds words ... tis lovely to hear. Enjoy often - Libby (co-founder)

Fantastic Customer Service and Quality Product

I would highly recommend this company for your photobook needs. I was skeptical as to what the final product would ultimately look like (very OCD!) but was totally blown away when I received my photobook, within the promised timeframe and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The customer service is also second to none - they resolved quickly a small issue that arose (created by me!) exactly as I had hoped.

Hey Kristin - there's nothing wrong with being OCD :) We totally appreciate attention to detail. Thank you for your kind words, and may you enjoy your book often. I'll let the CS team know your thoughts too. - Libby (Co-founder)

Dissapointed

The linen cover, gold embedded title, dust cover and the binding are outstanding, the book looks and feels very
high quality, I am very happy with that, the program is good , could have a few tweeks. BUT after decades of photographing my Asian experience the main aim was to show the photos. They have come out as others have said Dull and Dark a complete waste. It is not my photos as the exact same photos were submitted to Vista print and the result was crisp and clear. VPs were done on Gloss, Momento do not give this option. The top grade lustre may be good for art but not to give detail. Maybe VPs enhancement software is better. Now I have no options left for further albums as VPs cover choice, binding (no lay flat) no embossed titles does not supplement photo quality.VPs pricing was about a third of the cost, I have no complaints about Momentos higher price as the book quality is very good. I had two different books done.

Hi George, sorry to hear you're disappointed. Please call our service team on 1300 799 764 or email sales@momento.com.au as we'd be more than happy to discuss the colour issues and see how we can improve the results. Libby (Co-founder)

Reprint of a damaged book

Unfortunately we recently received one of our photo books damaged on delivery. Momento went out of their way to replace the book for us urgently in time for Xmas. Their customer service is outstanding and most commendable, and expert help is only a phone call away. We have published many books with Momento over the years and enjoy the high quality of their product. I would highly recommend Momento to anyone. They are truly a great company that focuses on customer satisfaction, and are proud of their product. We look forward to our next photo book being published by them.

Why thank you Kerry, that's the perfect way to end our year. We hope the recipient of the book enjoys their pressie too :) Libby (Co-founder)

Outstanding quality and idiot proof to operate

I just received my 7th momento album and as usual I am delighted with the result. The quality is the best on the market. Having seen other people's albums from inferior companies, the quality is chalk and cheese. And the most amazing thing is that I take quite bad quality photos, yet in the album they look awesome! The product is so easy to use. I have no problem at all and yet I can't even load an app on my phone. It's that straightforward. Thank you for another wonderful product.

Thank you Caroline, we appreciate you discerning the difference in quality, and I'm sure your photos are better than you suggest :) Libby (Co-founder)

Well done

The phone service I experienced when I was in difficulties was faultless. Everyone was so pleasant and showed no irritation with my naivete in producing a photo book. This was my first attempt and the end result was superb - just how I imagined it. Great that you are compatible with Apple Mac. Thank you.

Hi Helen - our service team is there to help anyone with any level of knowledge about the software, so I’m glad they gave you the time to sort things out. Enjoy your book - Libby (Co-founder)

Perfect Way to Protect Your Memories!

I have completed 11 books with Momento - and they have all turned out amazing! From the smallest size to A3. The quality of the finished product is excellent. Awesome way to protect your memories - and I really enjoy putting these books together. Great help just a phone call away if needed.

Congrats on being so organised with your photos Jen, and thanks for your kinds words :) Libby (Co-founder)

Excellent quality, good software, fast delivery

So impressed with my 2 photobooks from Momento - 100 pages each, and every page is perfect. Great quality materials, good print quality, and nice touches with the choice of a matte cover and transparent covering page over the first photo. I enjoyed using the software to put it together too. The time and effort I put into arranging the photos was well worth it :)

Hi Lee - it’s great to hear that your effort paid off. We hope you enjoy your book often. Thanks for the review - Libby (Co-founder)

A brilliant replacement for Mac OSX’s photobook software

I was looking for software to replace OSX’s built in software. After testing a number of products and cursing them ( even the one touted as having the same look and feel) I settled on Momento. Why? Sooooooo easy to use with minimal enhancement required unlike the others that produce washed out prints and are so difficult to use. Momento is incredibly intuitive to use. It is more expensive than others but I am a very keen amateur photographer, so quality and time are important to me. My books are coffee table standard thanks to Momento.

Thank you Ross, that’s so fabulous to hear. We hope you enjoy your books many times over. Libby (Co-founder)

The BEST photobook printers!

I have had 2 photobooks printed by Momento and they have both been amazing. The first was photos from my wedding - these were professional shots and the book printed beautifully. Crisp and clear.
The second book was of my pregnancy and my baby's first 6 months - these were all iPhone photos so i had low expectations of the print quality but i was super happy with how they turned out!
I found the software really easy to use, and i love how it gives so many layout options, and options to add embellishments and 'themes' to the books.
Momento is not the cheapest out there - but you get what you pay for! I will never go anywhere else for photobooks!
Thank you momento!

Thanks so much Poppy, your review is appreciated :)

My only choice for photobooks

I have used Momento for a decade and keep coming back for more … I am just about to start book #12! The software is so user friendly and results in quality, professional books every time.

Thanks Momento for a great product, along with your friendly and quick customer service.

Thank you so much Sandra, your book creation is impressive :) Enjoy them often

Excellent product and customer service

I researched many Companies to make a very special 50th Brithday book....Momento was the only Australian company that showed professionalism all the way...
The actual product is superb, clean, bright, high quality and made with personal care (a rare thing!)...
The Customer Service is above anything I have seen with well trained staff always answering my (amateur) questions throughout the weeks, always polite and patient.
I know they are more than other cheaper alternatives but....to support Australian Local Business and have a Memory Sake to be so proud of is worth the extra cost.
My best friend (and everyone that has seen it) absolutely loved the book and I know it is a precious lifetime gift for her.

Hi Adrianne - we're glad your friend enjoyed her book, and thanks for the kind words, especially about our service staff. I shall let them know now :)

I'm running Mac Mojave 10.14.4. I manage to install create and order a photobook j ust recently, (thank you its great) but now the program won't even load. Is there a new release about to be released that is compatible with 10.14.4?
Hi. Apologies for the delayed reply. There is a new version coming soon, but the current version should still work fine. You will see a message appear, but it shouldn't stop you from proceeding. If this isn't the case, can you please tell me what happens when you run the software? Regards GeoffThanks Geoff. I am.in contact with IT directly as working on a solution together, however without success so far.

Hi there I keep getting a run time error; problem saving error ‘application has unexpectedly shut down’ messages. This happens with all my photo books. I have a new computer now and was thinking that it would be fine but still keeps,happening and now my .mbk file I was working on has deleted itself after the last crash. How can I fix this and have Momento run reliably on my pc? Thanks Terry
I run other software packages that are much more complex and have no issues. My computer is high spec and so the issue is with momento software not our computers. For example I also use the “Australiaphotoshop” software (similar) and it is very stable using the same level of size and complexity. What I do is every session is “ save as” and add a new rev number. Plus hit the save button every 5 minutes. I realise you cannot push this software too hard with many clicks.

Can I use this software with a MAC or do I have to wait until the. next version is released?
Hi. We do have a Mac version of our software that will run on 10.5 to 10.13. If you're already on a pre-release of Apple's new Mohave MacOS, then you'll have to wait a few more weeks. We're in beta testing of our Mohave-compatible release now and hope to have it ready ASAP.