2Momento Photo Books

Momento Photo Books

Verifiedmomento.com.au

185 reviews · Statistics

90% · 16614 · 8%
Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No (111)
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sharron R.
Sharron R.QLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Great quality - such an easy website

I tried two of the other major competitors and they were so complicated and awkward. I Googled 'easiest photo book' and Momento had great reviews. It was so user friendly. The only thing I didn't see before I completed was the pricing. It was fairly expensive but I was just glad to have it completed finally. The quality is amazing and I absolutely love the book. I have already recommended Momento so several other people :) Show details ·  1
Kevin C.
Kevin C.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Photobook

I found the software hard to follow at 1st, once I worked it out it has a lot good features. I could delete or add pages, scale and crop pfotos which is great for old photos. The presentation of my book is excellent. I will use Momento on my next book Show details ·  1
John.C
John.CNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Brilliant calendars

The third year I’ve used Momento for my calendars. Quality is excellent. Software is easy. The photos are up to you! Show details ·  1
Karen K
Karen K

First photobook

This was my first ever photobook and I wasn't sure how my layouts and final choices would look. My new book is fantastic and I'm really happy with the quality. The editing software was easy to learn. Can't wait to start my next project using Momento. Show details ·  1
Nick
NickVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

AliT
AliTSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality fine. Rest so-so

I went with another Australian company for 5 years and 3 Albums after being disappointed with Momento's colour (snow is white, not cream) but came back to Momento for their ACE system. The quality is good but if you're rusty the process is still clunky by comparison and it took 20 days for the album to arrive with effectively no tracking. There's more but covered in others' reviews. After my constructive criticism was met with a defensive attitude by someone who's probably been there too long I went back to previous supplier for an additional item. Their system is seamless, turnaround time is about a week and their customer service makes you feel you are a valued client. Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel

Love Momento

From the first time I ordered a photobook from Momento, I have not looked at another provider. I love the quality of the product and how easy the software is to use. I also like that you can copy in images from other sources when you just need that extra embellishment. Service is fantastic and delivery to NZ super quick. Show details ·  1
Kathy
KathySydney3 posts

Greeting cards wonderful! So glad to support an Aussie Company too!

Just received my first "test run" greeting cards order from Momento and couldn't be happier. I love the small size cards too, perfect for little gifts. Process easy and when I was stumped on preparing first project, customer service helpful. So happy too that I have found an Australian owned and produced company to support. Will be ordering more for sure! Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkNSWNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent quality

Extremely happy with the book moments printed, quality is better than ther books I have had printed from other companies, Colouring is superb and so close to screen colors I can’t pick any faults, thank you for a perfect job done. Show details ·  1
Mitchell S.
Mitchell S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's my go-to for mhotobooks

It's very slick software with intuitive options for multiple sizing and alignment capabilities. Lots of page presentation options allowing ideal theming. The product itself is high quality, competitively priced and I have never had any delays in receipt. I have created over a dozen books and calendars Show details ·  1
Danga
Danga

Momento - Making saving your photos easy

Love the program - way more versatile & easier to use than other platforms I've tried.
The print quality is great!! Reasonable time turn around from order to delivery.
Love it! Show details ·  1
Maggie
MaggieTASLaunceston, TAS

Hooked on Momento

Exceptional quality and customer support. I've now had over 100 albums printed by Momento and not a single fault or problem. Easy to follow software with such a range of options. As a retired photographer I am very particular about the way my photos are viewed by others and I could not recommend Momento more highly. Show details ·  1
Robyn
Robyn

Great memories

Great and flexible software that is easy to use. Excellent customer service in NZ. Love the A3 photobook option and good print quality. Show details ·  1
Geral
GeralNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

So impressed with the quality of photos and the albums

My project spanned 40 years, 1983 to 2023 for my Son's 40th birthday. The software provided by Momento is amazing! The older, scanned photos were not great quality but they have reproduced to be good colour, very clear and much improved. The photos taken in the 2000's are absolutely improved as well. I am amazed at the clarity of the reproductions in the books. I couldn't be happier. The presentation is lovely, as well. I am proud to give this to my son and I know it will last for another 40 years. Twice, I rang Momento for advice and I received fast and helpful attention. Show details ·  1
Neil
NeilWAPerth, WA

Fantastic Customer Service

After 4 or 5 years one of my dozen or so Momento Photobooks had the front facing page come partially loose. Contacted Momento to see how I could repair and within an hour reply came to send back with reply paid address. Sent book and few days later got message saying they were reprinting it. Received it yesterday.
Could not ask for better service. Show details ·  1

Sharon

Hello I am about to export my Grand photo book, however I want to order a leather cover. At the moment I am having trouble deleting the colour on the cover. I do not have a photo or font as I wish to use embossed. Can I simply export and still choose leather cover or if I export while there is colour there will it be too late. Thanks Sharon

Veronica S.

Is there a way that I can remove all captions in the sort mode? Rather than removing the captions (the image number) individually. I am new to Momento photo books, so still learning the finer editing details.
Veronica

found it

Momento   DM

Apologies that we didn’t get back to you on this question, but I’m glad you found it. I assume you found the captions option in the text menu

David J.
David J.

Hi, I'm in the process of creating a photo book that combines my photos and my poetry. It says that the photos may appear differently in print. The images are taken with a phone. Is there any way I can see the the quality it will be like before I spend all the money? The photo book will be a small book only and the photos/poetry won't be taking up the full page.

Contact info for Momento Photo Books