N and M
N and MIsaacs 2607, ACT

Perfect photo book

I am so happy with my photo book. Never attempted one before. Momento had been recommended as the best ( if perhaps expensive). I’m not at all IT savvy so I was very nervous but with the help of both Gina and Elizabeth on line and Elizabeth over the phone I’m thrilled with the result. What amazing Customer Service. I chose a portrait, A4 size, printed shiny black cover, lay flat book. It was delivered in 7 working days. I have nothing but praise for this business which is located in Sydney. Highly recommend them for their excellent product.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

THANKS N and M, that's make us very happy too. Gina and Elizabeth are also chuffed with the feedback. Enjoy your book again and again :) Libby (Co-founder)

My 10th Momento photo book has just arrived!

While I have been critial in one past review, I must say this book is absolutely perfect. The pages are an extraordinary qualtity and the binding very secure. The reproduction of my, at times pretty ordinary, photos was a high standard, even my old sentimental B&W shots. The printed cover will stand up to lots of wear from enthusiastic family and friends. I also find Momento's calendars excellent for a daily pictorial reminder of special events of travels and birthdays etc.
Thank you MOMENTO. I'm off to complete my next book!

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Glad we won you over Lainey, we always aim to provide the best quality production and service. Enjoy your books and calendar often :) Libby

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a Fantastic Product

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks for the kind words Jan, and so glad to hear that your children and grandchildren love their photo book - how lucky they are you created it :)

Andrea
AndreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant job and amazing service.

We are thrilled with the final result of our photo book. I would highly recommend Momento - easy to use and a brilliant end product... we also needed the book as soon as possible and it arrived in advance of my deadline as requested. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks for the kind words Andrea :). Enjoy your book. Libby

Eleanor
EleanorHunter Region, NSW

Quality product & professional service

I was delighted with the memory book I made as a Christmas gift. The colours & clarity in the photographs, the accurate layout and the paper quality were all excellent. Delivery was prompt, even though it was a busy time for production. The editing software is very intuitive & easy to use. I have already recommended Momento to friends & am more than happy to endorse the product online.

Gwen
GwenLitchfield, NT

Great programme

Momento is great. Have produced several great memory books for family and friends in Australia and overseas and all who have received them loved them. Staff are very helpful and friendly and service is quick and efficient.

Thank you Gwen - that makes us very happy. Enjoy your books often :) Libby

Carene
CareneSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING quality, easy to use software, professional looking photo books

I love Momento, having been recommended it several years ago by fellow photography enthusiasts. The software is great and I use it to produce annual photo albums for our family. There was one time where I somehow lost an image from a page but thankfully the team at Momento were able to help me fix it and worked patiently with me to ensure the final PDF was correct prior to printing.
I love the quality of the books and have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this product. I produce mostly photo books, but I have used the cards as well and they are lovely.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

THANKS Carene! It makes us very happy to help you preserve your family photos and we hope you all enjoy your books for many years to come :) Libby

Wendy Mason
Wendy MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superior quality. So beautiful.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Well done Momento !

It is 2 years since I started using Momento for my photo books. It has been a very pleasant and satisfying journey and I'm now 'hooked'. The staff excel at patience and it is a joy to phone them. Thank you for boosting my confidence for what for me is quite a technical challenge with every book, but very satisfying and rewarding. Well done Momento and thank you !

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

THANKS for your kind words Helen. Glad you've enjoyed your Momento experience all round. I'll share your comments with the service team too - Libby (Co-founder)

Tim
TimIllawarra, NSW

Amazing service

My wife and I have been living overseas, away from our families, for a couple of years. After our trip back to Aus for a visit in July was cancelled, due to COVID, we decided to make some personalised calendars for our families. As a photographer, I've been wanting to try Momento's services for a while. I found their custom software incredibly easy to use. I submitted the artwork and received confirmation of my order on Tuesday morning and the finished products were delivered to a family member's address on Thursday morning. I have no idea how they happened so quickly. I've seen photos of the calendars and they looking great. I couldn't be happier.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks Tim, so happy to hear that and hope your family enjoy them every day :)

Since I retired I have a fabulous hobby and a chance to be creative

If you love to be creative, enjoy photography and even if you are an amateur like me, you won't go wrong using Momento's software. I have tried other photobook companies since 2012 but nothing matches Momento's professionalism. Yes the books are expensive but are well worth it. I have done 19 books with Momento since July 2018 and will continue to do more. It has become my hobby and all my friends have asked me to do books for them. It's no wonder they have won awards. They deserve all the accolades as they are far superior in their product. I have attached a photo of some of the books I have done. It is to me such an enjoyable hobby. All the best to the Momento staff.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

THANK YOU Heather! Congrats on being so organised and prolific - we are very impressed. I'd love you to email the photo to marketing@momento.com.au if possible too. ENJOY your books. - Libby

Bungole
BungoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bazza's 80th Birthday Brag Book

What to give an 80yr old in lock down for a birthday gift? A BRAG BOOK of himself and his journey.
LOVE THIS...thankyou!!! 100% perfection THANK YOU!
A HUGE shout out to all the staff that put up with my concerns. :-)
Will Definitely use you again and again.
Memories are woven from good times shared...

Jacq
JacqCanberra 2600, ACT

Love the product

If my house was burning down, I would save our Momento photobooks. They are just filled with our family memories and holidays...(oh, I would save hubby too ;)
The program is easy to use and the finished product is stylish and professional.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks Jacq - that’s the best recommendation to discover on a Monday morning. We love the sentiment and hope you never have a fire but enjoy your books many times. Libby

PETER MARSHALL
PETER MARSHALLSouth East Queensland, QLD

100+ Momento Books and Many More to Come

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

This is a perfect high quality product

My title sounds factual, which it is - but when I received my book this morning, it's so beautifully produced, it brought tears to my eyes. The website was far easier to use than others I had tried over four frustrating days - until I found Momento. Gina was more than helpful, and I could not be happier with my outstanding book.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

THANK YOU Lesley, that's fabulous to hear, and we're glad the tears were happy ones. I've passed on your review to Gina too :) Libby (co-founder)

Photographer B
Photographer Basked

I've ordered a photo book from Momento and am waiting for it to arrive. Is it possible to get a PDF version of the book as well (without watermarks)?

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Hi Photographer B. Please call our customer service so we can arrange this for you. We can do a 150dpi file for free, or a 300dpi file for a small fee. FWIW, we're also soon going to make the low res export from the software not have a watermark. Regards, Geoff

Peta32asked

I have a version of memento from 2018. Should I download a new version (to my iMac) before beginning a new project?

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Hi Peta - yes tis best to download the latest version. The software will alert you to when a new version is available. Enjoy creating!

Vicki M.
Vicki M.asked

When I upload to the PDF of my completed album some photos just appear as a black rectangle or square with no image.
However, when making the book the photos looked good.

Hi Vicki.
Apologies, I just noticed that we failed to reply. I hope you were able to resolve this issue. If not, please do call customer service and they can talk you through a solution.
Regards
Geoff

Get an answer from our members and Momento representatives