4.4

Kimberley

KimberleyVictoria

Quality!

I was soooo relieved when I opened our wedding album to see the clarity of photos were better than I expected.
The pages are of beautiful thickness and feel very luxurious to flip through. The colours are true which I think is vital in such important photos.
I ordered a grand for us and the standard sizes for our parents and they were equally as fab.
A little advice for those looking into it... allow some extra room on the inside of the pages so you can see the photo properly without damaging the paper.
One thing I nearly had tears over was the software crashing... I lost 40 pages of the work I had done so BACK UP and BACK UP again!
I would absolutely use them again though

Store Locationonline

PhotoPerfectGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Photobooks

Store LocationBondi, NSW
Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thank you for the lovely review and we hope you and your grand daughter enjoy flicking through your books many times. Libby (Co-founder)

Penny k Australia

Penny k AustraliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kept Crashing

I spent 3 days doing my project because my 1st attempt was lost when programme crashed I started again and kept saving my work as I went then when I tried to upload the file programme said file could not be found While creating my book the programme crashed a total of 4 times PATHETIC

Store Locationonline
Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks for the feedback. We've located your crash report and are looking into the cause. We have a release due in a few weeks, so if things go well, we can include the fix there.

Regards
Geoff

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Great site, great product

Wonderful photo book from Momento for my daughter’s 18th Birthday. The software was so easy to use, the turnaround was very quick, and the product was just perfect. Always someone at the end of the phone if you need to check anything too. Thrilled with the book!

Store LocationMomento website

Finally put those England Trips in a great Photo Album

Just took delivery of my first book from you. It looks great!
Really pleased with it from a production perspective and how the printing has come out. Some other books I did with others seemed a lot darker and "muddier".

Looking forward to when I travel again and can make up another book.

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Five Stars for a Five Star Product!

Do not honor promised dispatch/delivery times

Do not order through these guys, late dispatch.

Dispatching a fortnight after promised date. It was suppose to be a gift so I am devastated at the lack of service :(

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Using Momento Photobooks for Family Histories

Store LocationOnline from Momento @ www.momento.com.au who are based in Strawberry Hills NSW
Cindy

CindyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

They did the impossible!

Bridget

BridgetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High quality photo books

Have been using Momento Photo Books for a number of years now and couldn’t be happier. The books are close to professional standards. Downloading the software and organising your pictures is pretty easy considering the finished product is so good. 100% recommend using Momento. We produce one book every year to make sure we have our memories in print form.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Hi Bridget - we're so glad you're happy with the quality of your books and we hope you get to enjoy them many, many times. Libby (Co-founder)

Bit disappointed

Used the auto fill and some pictures were so small for the size of the page you see more white that picture. The quality is good and the speed of delivery good.

Maitland International

Maitland InternationalHunter Region, NSW

Amazing service and quality product!!

Maitland International Salon of Photography enlisted the services of Momento Pro to produce 110 x A4, 54 page catalogs. The entire process was made super easy with the help of Libby and Lisa. The quality and cost of our order was very very pleasing. Thanks Momento Pro!

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks so much for the positive feedback Sharron, and congrats on attracting 12,500 entries from 42 countries! We hope everyone enjoys seeing their photos in a printed publication. - Libby

Cassie

Cassie

Amazing Service

I am so impressed with the quality of Momento, and their software is easy to use. I have been using Momento for years and have always been happy with the results. Recently I had two Family History Books printed, this project took me nine years to complete. I am thankful that I entrusted Momento to print this project for me as their quality as always was excellent. What I consider to be equally important is the after sales service which I have found to be absolutely amazing.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Cassie - congrats on your serious achievement! The effort and time involved is impressive. We hope you and your family, and future generations enjoy them often. Thanks so much for the feedbac - Libby (co-founder)

Rosslyn C.

Rosslyn C.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant job! Thrilled with the quality.

I received my book today. The quality of the printing, paper and cover was brilliant. I’m so glad I went with your program. The program was easy to use and the template choice was excellent. The website was very helpful providing examples to inspire you.

Store LocationMomento
Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

THANK YOU Rosslyn, that has made our day :) We hope you enjoy your book many times over. Stay well!

KathyM

KathyMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I was extremely anxious waiting for my first book which had taken me 5 months to prepare. I am so thankful I went with Momento, the quality of the cover, paper and printing is just incredible, as well as great service when I needed advice. I am still speechless how amazing this book looks. Thank you so much and I can't wait to start on replacing 5 old typed family history books.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Hi Kathy - THANKS for such a lovely write up. Enjoy your book often and all the best with your family history project - I'm sure you'll find it rewarding. - Libby (co-founder)

Roz

RozFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy to use, no restrictions with designing. However system constantly crashes.

Store LocationOnline

Thrilled with results. By Judy, 28th Dec, 2019

I have recently received my 2 large photo books of our travels. As this was my first experience with Momento after using another company, & as I had just used my phone camera, I was amazed at the quality.
The program was enjoyable & easy to use.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks Judy - that's great to hear, and a great way to start our year. Enjoy your books often :)

Sandy

Sandy

Great quality, excellent service!

We highly recommend Momento and have used their books to record our many overseas trips. Every album is beautifully presented with high quality printing and binding. We have had excellent service over many years! Thank you Momento!

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks Sandy, what a lovely way for us to end our working year. We hope you enjoy your books often, and wish you a happy and safe holiday season :)

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Highly recommend Momento

Our family has produced a very large photo book through Momento and are delighted with the quality of the Momento product and the helpful office staff when we needed assistance.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Morning Jenny! That's lovely to hear. We hope you all enjoy them often. All the best for a fabulous festive season :)

Brett Cooper

Brett CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm hooked on these Photo books

After seeing the Photo book my Sister prepared for my Parent's 60th Wedding Anniversary, I couldn't believe the quality of the reproduction of some very aged photos and the beautiful presentation. I decided to do one for my Daughters 21st Birthday and am working on my 2nd for my Wife of our wedding.
The software is very user friendly though if you get stuck there are very helpful people available to talk you through.
Overall an amazing way to preserve your memories and show the ones you love all the good times you have shared.
Love it!

Store Locationwww.momento.com.au

Sandy G.

Sandy G.asked

I used a system a few years back to create a photo video. I have not accessed it in years and now am unable to but want to share it with the person I created it for, to commemorate her sons life (he has passed on). Is this the same system? It was saved as MMP file.

PhotoPerfect

Hi Sandy G, sounds like you created a slideshow and in my experience using Momento it does not have this function. If you Google 'photo videos' there are a range of products you could use. If you cannot access the original photo video you may have some problems and may need a professional like Geeks2U or a friend with advanced IT knowledge to access it for you. But I'm pretty certain Momento is not the right product. Hope you sort it out as this would be a lovely gift for your friend.

Deeasked

Hello ... I am trying to upload pictures from my photo libraby on my MAC i dont seem to be able to open my photo library any suggestions please

Karen

Hi Dee, apologies but I am a microsoft girl and have no knowledge of Mac. Can you still open your photo library in Mac (not through the Momento software Folders tab)? If so, can you save the file on your desktop and try to access it from there? Just a suggestion, Hopefully there is a Mac user out there who an answer your question.

Hi Dee.
Are your photos in the Mac Photos app, or are they in a folder?
Cheers Geoff

Dee

They are in my iphoto library

Karen Mooreasked

Hil there, I have finished my photobook, saved the file but when I go to Upload there is no MASTER file. I have checked all my folders. I tried saving the file as a different version in another folder but it is not creating the master file. I have the .BAK, Proof and working file but there is no master file. What is going on? There appear to be no warnings or errors.

Hi Karen

Once you have finished your book design, make sure you proceed to the Finish tab, which is where it will export all your page designs into the single Master File. The Finish tab is in the centre at the top of the software. (if you're on a Mac using the new Catalina version, this tab is now called the Export Tab)

Once you've completed the export, you'll find the Master file in the same folder as your Project file (mbk).

I hope that helps.

Cheers
Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Ooops - forgot to press Finish. All fixed. Many thanks for your help.

Cheers
Karen

Get an answer from our members and Momento representatives