Momento

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Thrilled with results. By Judy, 28th Dec, 2019

I have recently received my 2 large photo books of our travels. As this was my first experience with Momento after using another company, & as I had just used my phone camera, I was amazed at the quality.
The program was enjoyable & easy to use.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks Judy - that's great to hear, and a great way to start our year. Enjoy your books often :)

Sandy

Great quality, excellent service!

We highly recommend Momento and have used their books to record our many overseas trips. Every album is beautifully presented with high quality printing and binding. We have had excellent service over many years! Thank you Momento!

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks Sandy, what a lovely way for us to end our working year. We hope you enjoy your books often, and wish you a happy and safe holiday season :)

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Highly recommend Momento

Our family has produced a very large photo book through Momento and are delighted with the quality of the Momento product and the helpful office staff when we needed assistance.

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Morning Jenny! That's lovely to hear. We hope you all enjoy them often. All the best for a fabulous festive season :)

Brett Cooper

Brett CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm hooked on these Photo books

After seeing the Photo book my Sister prepared for my Parent's 60th Wedding Anniversary, I couldn't believe the quality of the reproduction of some very aged photos and the beautiful presentation. I decided to do one for my Daughters 21st Birthday and am working on my 2nd for my Wife of our wedding.
The software is very user friendly though if you get stuck there are very helpful people available to talk you through.
Overall an amazing way to preserve your memories and show the ones you love all the good times you have shared.
Love it!

Store Locationwww.momento.com.au

Tina

TinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Book but was shocked at priority delivery price.

JaneCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very happy

Store LocationMomento.com.au
Jane

Thanks for the feedback. Will come in handy for the next book.

Eli

EliSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Rhiann and AaronYork

Unbelievable service and top quality product

These guys were so helpful. Elizabeth sent us beta software and helped us with any questions. Then they delivered the brilliant product way ahead of time which was a bonus. Thank you so much.
Aaron & Rhiann

Store LocationMomento.com.au online

Old_GuySydney

Look no further - Use Momento

Store LocationOn line momento.com.au

RodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Superior Technical support

I had a rare software issue where Momento would not save my work - most likely as a result of me not managing memory well enough. However the outcome was that my MBK FILE “disappeared”. Technical support were super fast, super helpful, super patient and super investigators - the issue was resolved (related to cloud storage of my MBK file). Needless to say I’m extremely grateful and of course a Momento fan!

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Hi Rod - so glad to hear we got things sorted for you super quick, and that you're a new fan :) Enjoy your book/s often - Libby (Co-founder)

gmw

gmwTasmania

disappointed

Finally got that 200 page photobook completed. Made sure I had it done before the 1st Oct so I could take advantage of the 20% discount offer (20% off Photo Books + Boxes until 1 October) only to find I cant have the discount because I am using a prepaid voucher which I purchased months ago … Bummer :-(

Store Locationonline

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not even think of using another company

I have used Momento 9 time for albums and twice for Christmas cards. The only occasions I have had problems have been self inflicted usually when I have forgotten how to size my photos on the page as I always manually make up the page layouts. When I have had to ring in for help the assistance given by the staff has been excellent. The quality of the albums is terrific and I aways have great enjoyment showing them to family and friends.

Store LocationOrdered direct
Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks for your loyalty and glowing review Paul, I'll make sure the service staff get your feedback too. Enjoy your books often :) Libby (Co-founder)

Kerri M

Kerri MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia's number one Photo Book company

I have been a loyal customer of Momento for many years now. Their quality is second to none and their software is very user friendly. For all of those important moments in your life these guys and girls are the people you should trust to immortalised them in print. Their customer service team and technical team are so helpful and friendly. I recommend Momento anytime I hear the word photo book.

Store LocationOnline ordering
Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Hi Kerri - you certainly have been loyal, and we totally appreciate you engaging with us on our social feeds - it is noticed :) THANK YOU for your review and enjoy creating and reading your books. Libby (Co-founder)

Seagull R.

Seagull R.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality Product

I have just ordered 5 new Momento photobooks of our travels. I already have 9 myself and have given away another 4 as gifts. I know I can get photobooks cheaper elsewhere, but I find the Momento software, whilst not perfect, easy to use, and the end result to be of excellent quality. I did try another company that offered a cheaper service, but I found it clumsy in terms of putting the album together and gave up after a couple of pages and went back to Momento. I also like the way that I can save the draft album to my computer at home (with a back-up on an external hard-drive) until I'm ready to upload, rather than having to upload each time I work on it. Works for me.

Store LocationOn-line.

EXCELLENT MOMENTO STAFF

This is the 2nd travel book I have ordered thru Momento. Each time I have had to phone to clarify something and both Elizabeth and Gina have been EXCELLENT - they are so helpful - as if it is there own photo book they are putting together. Their help is so appreciated especially considering that so much On Line Purchasing does not have a "real" person to assist you.

Shannan

ShannanGippsland, VIC

Amazing quality

I honestly didn't know what to expect when I ordered my photo book. I had used some of the big chain stores before and the quality was not fantastic. I decided I am going to finally get everything digital into print and had planned to test a few companies to see which one I preferred.
Well, what can I say, my book arrived yesterday and I was absolutely blown away. The quality is amazing and I will definitely be ordering more. No need for me to try anywhere else. Momento will be doing 100% of my photo book printing from now on.

Store LocationOnline
Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Shannan, thank you so much for your glowing review and CONGRATS on getting your photos safely preserved in print. May you enjoy your books often :) Libby (Co-founder)

L Edwards

L EdwardsCanberra Central 2601, ACT

A reliable, top quality product.

Momento staff have been very helpful each time I've prepared a project and the product is of top quality. Recently I needed a photo book completed in time for a birthday and the company made every effort to get it to me in time. Very much appreciated.

Store LocationMomento Photo Books Australia
Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thanks, that's fabulous news that you received your book in time for a birthday and we hope the lucky recipient enjoyed it too :) Libby

annoyed

annoyed

buggy, expensive and slow

The reason I give this a one star review:
- products take a long time to send (almost a month)
- they send with Australia post (which has a lot of issues) rather than fedex or a better postal service
- its quite expensive for what you get
- there is no autosave, so if your computer restarts over night like a typical Microsoft computer you will loose everything. you can only save the book once it is finished, rather than saving it as you go
- the application can be quite clunky, there isn't any autodesigns which put your photos into them
- the text function can be hard to use and buggy
- you have to buy a dust jacket separately - imho it should be included in the already over inflated price
- a very frustrating to use application

Store Locationonline
Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

All I can say is that Elizabeth and Ryan worked hard with me to get what I needed done with a restricted time frame. The end result was a Dove book with egg shell paper which was fabulous for writing on.
Every one could share their memorable moments by writing on the egg shell paper and a number of people commented that the pen did not smudge (like other products on the market).
Our kindergarten teacher of 29 years was retiring and this was the perfect gift with all our memories shared inside she said " this will be something I can treasure and look back on fondly, what a great gift".
Once again Thank you!

Jo.
Greenbrook Kindergarten

Store LocationOnline Momento site.

Daughter's 21st

Daughter's 21stCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect service...fast, super friendly and helpful...think only Momento

Received photobook very quickly. But postal service had damaged the cover. Without a problem Momento replaced book & had it to us in time for our family event. Best ever service!

Libby J. and Geoff H.Momento

Fabulous to hear the situation was recovered quickly, and hope she enjoys the book many, many times :) Libby (co-founder)

Kateasked

What would be a suitable dollar value for a gift voucher for n engagement photo album

Sandy

Around $100. Depends on the number of pages to the album. I guess the recipient could always add to the gift value if you wanted to gift to a lesser value.

Thanks sandy.

Thanks Sandy, and we agree with $100 :) Hope they like it

Sue N.

Sue N.asked

Is it possible to add a shadow on photos once placed into photobook. Maybe Im looking in wrong place but dont seem to find any information in regards to shadowing

Rod

As far as I remember Momento does not have a "shadow" option for photos. Some of the frames (e.g. curling corners) will create a shadow. However you can use a dark or black background (drag to page and then select option to clear background - it will change to a square/rectangle which can then be edited) to create a shape a little larger than the size of the photo and then change its opacity and put the photo above that shape and then adjust the spacing to create the shadow offset you require. That will work.

Nope

Malvoleoasked

When I attempt to download the cover backgrounds I get an error message saying that there ia problem with the internet or server connection: Http Code: 0x403. I am however connected to the internet and there does not appear to be other connection issues.

Hi Malvoleo
I'm sorry this isn't working for you.
Can you tell me a little more:
- is the issue with installing packages from the Updater panel on the right side of the software?
- and what is the name of the pack that you're trying to download?
Cheers
Geoff

Hi again
I have just restarted the Updater server. Please let me know if you still have this issue. I've just tested it and it appears ok.

Cheers
Geoff

Malvoleo

Yes, it is downloading from the side panel in the software. Specifically I have been trying to download the cover background colours but I have checked and the other backgrounds, with the exception of the Texture backgrounds also will not download.

Get an answer from our members and Momento representatives