Momento (page 2 of 4)

Kerry

KerrySydney

Reprint of a damaged book

Unfortunately we recently received one of our photo books damaged on delivery. Momento went out of their way to replace the book for us urgently in time for Xmas. Their customer service is outstanding and most commendable, and expert help is only a phone call away. We have published many books with Momento over the years and enjoy the high quality of their product. I would highly recommend Momento to anyone. They are truly a great company that focuses on customer satisfaction, and are proud of their product. We look forward to our next photo book being published by them.

Libby J.Momento

Why thank you Kerry, that's the perfect way to end our year. We hope the recipient of the book enjoys their pressie too :) Libby (Co-founder)

Caroline

CarolineCamberwell

Outstanding quality and idiot proof to operate

I just received my 7th momento album and as usual I am delighted with the result. The quality is the best on the market. Having seen other people's albums from inferior companies, the quality is chalk and cheese. And the most amazing thing is that I take quite bad quality photos, yet in the album they look awesome! The product is so easy to use. I have no problem at all and yet I can't even load an app on my phone. It's that straightforward. Thank you for another wonderful product.

Libby J.Momento

Thank you Caroline, we appreciate you discerning the difference in quality, and I'm sure your photos are better than you suggest :) Libby (Co-founder)

Helen

HelenPerth

Well done

The phone service I experienced when I was in difficulties was faultless. Everyone was so pleasant and showed no irritation with my naivete in producing a photo book. This was my first attempt and the end result was superb - just how I imagined it. Great that you are compatible with Apple Mac. Thank you.

Libby J.Momento

Hi Helen - our service team is there to help anyone with any level of knowledge about the software, so I’m glad they gave you the time to sort things out. Enjoy your book - Libby (Co-founder)

Jen

JenPymble

Perfect Way to Protect Your Memories!

I have completed 11 books with Momento - and they have all turned out amazing! From the smallest size to A3. The quality of the finished product is excellent. Awesome way to protect your memories - and I really enjoy putting these books together. Great help just a phone call away if needed.

Libby J.Momento

Congrats on being so organised with your photos Jen, and thanks for your kinds words :) Libby (Co-founder)

Excellent quality, good software, fast delivery

So impressed with my 2 photobooks from Momento - 100 pages each, and every page is perfect. Great quality materials, good print quality, and nice touches with the choice of a matte cover and transparent covering page over the first photo. I enjoyed using the software to put it together too. The time and effort I put into arranging the photos was well worth it :)

Libby J.Momento

Hi Lee - it’s great to hear that your effort paid off. We hope you enjoy your book often. Thanks for the review - Libby (Co-founder)

A brilliant replacement for Mac OSX’s photobook software

I was looking for software to replace OSX’s built in software. After testing a number of products and cursing them ( even the one touted as having the same look and feel) I settled on Momento. Why? Sooooooo easy to use with minimal enhancement required unlike the others that produce washed out prints and are so difficult to use. Momento is incredibly intuitive to use. It is more expensive than others but I am a very keen amateur photographer, so quality and time are important to me. My books are coffee table standard thanks to Momento.

Libby J.Momento

Thank you Ross, that’s so fabulous to hear. We hope you enjoy your books many times over. Libby (Co-founder)

Charis and Vivian

Charis and VivianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The BEST photobook printers!

I have had 2 photobooks printed by Momento and they have both been amazing. The first was photos from my wedding - these were professional shots and the book printed beautifully. Crisp and clear.
The second book was of my pregnancy and my baby's first 6 months - these were all iPhone photos so i had low expectations of the print quality but i was super happy with how they turned out!
I found the software really easy to use, and i love how it gives so many layout options, and options to add embellishments and 'themes' to the books.
Momento is not the cheapest out there - but you get what you pay for! I will never go anywhere else for photobooks!
Thank you momento!

Libby J.Momento

Thanks so much Poppy, your review is appreciated :)

Sandra

SandraCoffs Harbour

My only choice for photobooks

I have used Momento for a decade and keep coming back for more … I am just about to start book #12! The software is so user friendly and results in quality, professional books every time.

Thanks Momento for a great product, along with your friendly and quick customer service.

Thank you so much Sandra, your book creation is impressive :) Enjoy them often

Adrianne

AdrianneWarana

Excellent product and customer service

I researched many Companies to make a very special 50th Brithday book....Momento was the only Australian company that showed professionalism all the way...
The actual product is superb, clean, bright, high quality and made with personal care (a rare thing!)...
The Customer Service is above anything I have seen with well trained staff always answering my (amateur) questions throughout the weeks, always polite and patient.
I know they are more than other cheaper alternatives but....to support Australian Local Business and have a Memory Sake to be so proud of is worth the extra cost.
My best friend (and everyone that has seen it) absolutely loved the book and I know it is a precious lifetime gift for her.

Libby J.Momento

Hi Adrianne - we're glad your friend enjoyed her book, and thanks for the kind words, especially about our service staff. I shall let them know now :)

hate2seeitgo

hate2seeitgoCanberra

Can't go past Momento for quality

Libby J.Momento

Thanks so much for your glowing review and appreciation for local, premium quality production. We promise to keep providing the best quality software, service and products we can. - Libby (Co-founder)

Don

DonNapier4112

Extremely positive service & support

Throughout the process of writing and producing my book, the help and support was just wonderful. The end result was a great quality presentation with high quality production.. My family were most impressed and I was proud to be able to give them something special. So thanks to all who had a part in the overall process,.

Libby J.Momento

We shall pass on your thanks to the rest of the team and we hope you and your family enjoy the book for many years to come. - Libby (Co-founder)

Great product - terrible customer service

Having now had 2 of my orders dispatched against my explicit requests not to - and therefore lost because i could not pick them up i write to warn others that although the actual product is good quality - but expensive - it is even more so when the products are deliberately delivered when they cannot b picked up. Be aware - i have lost over $500 because of this practice and there is no support provided by momento - other than have a nice weekend!

Tjb
Tjb

Amazing quality - Great service

I just received my photo book from Momento on my holiday in Italy. I ordered the Clamshell box as a finishing touch. What an amazing book. It looks fantastic and I can't stop looking at it. So impressed. Top quality and top customer service. I recommend Momento to capture your memories.
Virginia

Libby J.Momento

THANK YOU so much Virginia. Glad you like your box, tis a nice finishing touch. Enjoy your books often :)

Fantastic and support service with 5 Star Products

Momento have supported my fund-raising calendar initiative since 2011 which has resulted in almost 1,000 calendars sold and over $23,000 raised for various not-for-profit organisations and worthwhile causes. Libby, Geri and the team provide first class service and my customers absolutely love the finished product which is always of the highest standard. I cannot rate these guys highly enough. Thank you Momento!

Libby J.Momento

Hi Philip - thanks so much. You certainly are consistent and generous. All the best with your fundraising for 2018 :) Libby

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended!!!

Momento are an absolute pleasure to work with. Their products are outstanding and so is the customer service. Highly Recommended!

Thanks so much Peter

Jill

JillHobart

Just keep getting better!

Always amazed by the incredible quality of my Momento books. Can't get enough of looking at them! My memories can now be with me forever.

Libby J.Momento

THANK YOU Jill - may you enjoy them many times ... and enjoy many more adventures :)

Image Quality the Best I've Seen.

Thanks so much to the whole team at Momento.
The software was super easy to use and quality that came back was SO much better than other printed books. The images really do pop off the page with great colour and shadow.
Excellent work! LOVE IT!!!

Libby J.Momento

Thanks Steve, very kind and may you enjoy your book often. I'll give the software team your feedback too :)

Momento - just the best

I have several momento books for my special people and special occasions. The software is so easy to use that the books are actually good fun to make! The quality compared to other brands is far superior and excellent value for money.
Thank you Momento!

Libby J.Momento

Thank you Kylie - enjoy your books often!

Thank you Momento Team !!
I was blown away with the results of the APS 2018 photo book competition , was hoping to get some helpful feedback, and did totally not expect to actually win !!
The quality of the book and print is outstanding, the images came out absolutely beautiful !!
Thank you for the 1st Place winner voucher , i’ll have to start working on my next book now ♥️

Libby J.Momento

Oh dear Ingrid, just realised we forgot to thank you for your kind words. Congrats on the success of your Ladakh book too!

Haley Richardson

Haley RichardsonSydney, NSW

Local, lucious and bloody good service!

Libby J.Momento

Thank you Haley (and Darren). Tis a pleasure to work with such consummate professionals. Thank you also for allowing us to include your stunning wedding albums in the promotions for our Momento Pro service.

Ethna

Ethnaasked

I have finished my book but when I go to upload it the software is asking for an .mbf file which I cannot find. Where is this file saved to please.

Seagull R.

Wherever you asked it to be saved to I guess. When you are in your photobook, there is a command "finish" along the top menu. When you click on that, it should create the .mbf file for you and a pdf in the same area where your phonebook is. You check the pdf for formatting etc, then upload the .mbf. I haven't had your problem, but I've had a couple of others and always found Momento good to deal with on the phone. Give them a ring and they should be able to talk you through it.

Paul
Paul

I agree about phoning moments always helpful. Not having had that problem I should’nt make any suggestions that might make your problem worse

Hi Ethna.
The Master File (MBF) gets saved in the same location as your project file (MBK). Please do contact us if you can't find the file.

gmwasked

I have just about completed a photo book and now I cant open it up to continue - I am getting an error message "You can only run one copy of momento at a time" just like other people I dont have another open.. I too scared to follow the instructions in the "help' section in case I lose my book - has anyone else had this problem and solved it without losing all their work?

Seagull R.

I haven't experienced your problem, so can't help you there, but I have found Momento to be be pretty helpful on the phone in the past.

Libby J.Momento

Hi. For some reason the computer thinks that our software is still running. I assume by this message that you can't see a copy of the software already running? The simplest way to resolve this is to restart your computer.

Let me know how you go with this. I'll keep an eye out for your reply over the weekend.

gmw

I was so worried about losing my data that I wasn’t even game to do a restart :-(

LeeZ

LeeZasked

I've just tried to download the Moment software to my Mac and it won't start up the programme because it seems to be searching for an old photo library on a long-gone external hard drive. I can't seem to change any settings and not sure why it's looking for that drive anyway... any solutions??

Hi Lee.

Can you please try this 1st:

1. In the finder's Go menu, select "Go to folder..."
2. copy this in to the dialog that appears: ~/Library/Preferences
3. this will open the preferences folder for your user account on your Mac. Scroll down until you see the file "Momento Preferences", then delete it
4. Try running the software again

Deleting this file won't cause any harm - our software will simply create a new one.

Let us know if this works for you.

Cheers
Geoff

Get an answer from our members and Momento representatives

CategoryPhoto Printing Services and Physical Shops