Momentum Energy

Momentum Energy (page 2 of 13)

2.1

• Rates and Fees

BazzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont trust them. Bad service no help

Hi Kevin

If you read my message above I have mentioned I have provided the details multiple times. My account number is 1057353 you can check in your system

Cass

Cass

Please be careful!!!

Momentum E.Momentum Energy

Best energy company ever!

Best energy company I've ever dealt with. They tracked me down to provide a refund to my overpaid account! Thank you guys. I would recommend you to anyone looking for a great deal on gas!

Be careful....

We signed up 7 years ago or so. Rates were good, online access was basic but functional and we even moved house with them. 4 years ago things changed. Whilst the phone service remained calm and mostly courteous, the rates became a nightmare. They were waiting for us not to notice rate hike after contract expiery. They set up a maze of alternate rates. Your default recontract rate. If you called up, then they would offer a better one, which may not have been their best. If you like these guys watch them carefully. Their business model is to lure you in then milk you once contract is done. Be transactional and start and finish with zero trust. Such a shame. Eventually gave up and moved to alternate.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back
Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgraceful service and pricing

My commercial bill jumped over 30 % from December to January . I called them , was on hold forever, got the run around, was sent online to create an account , couldnt swap plans online, their message said " sorry we can swap your plans online so we will give you a callback soon " . No call back, more time wasted on the phone, no credit, no encouragement to stay with them . other the line ... we will investiage " . Obviously not keen to keep my $ 20 K a year account . I will take my business elsewhere and look to set up clean energy solar on my roof and do away with a greedy, money gouging corporate business like Momentum energy

What a joke!

Absolute joke, customer service is rubbish. I was going to be a little late paying a bill, and could not meet their so called required installment plan and person on the phone told me to borrow it from a friend! Then they send out a disconnection text for the week after if i didnt pay their minimum amount. No care for anyones personel circumstances, just pay us or else. As soon as its paid, im switching!

Rohan P.

Rohan P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Goodbye Momentum - It was great until you hiked your prices!!

I have been with Momentum for Electricity and Gas for years. At the time of signup they were by far the cheapest. Since January their prices have gone up to make them one of the most expensive based on the Vic Government Compare site. We had no choice but to move to another provider. Unfortunately, no-one cares about all the fluff, we just want the cheapest power possible. Bye Momentum. You were once great. Now not so much.

Sunny

Sunny

Very bad service.

Very hard to contact Momentum. Sent then Solar form. They did nothing about it. Then I called again after 10 days and after long wait they said that they are going to send it after my call.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back
RobertB

RobertBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What’s happened service gone down hill, but prices sky rocketed

As a long term Momentum customer, who has told many friends how good Momentum was, but there has been considerable change of culture, no reply’s to internal emails, getting the run around re huge price increases, told l couldn’t change plans, so have moved my business to another provider, was amazed at the amount of poor feedback and comments concerning present & past customers and the lack of customer service they reported. When you compare the rates on the Vic government web site, Momentum are so far down the comparasion list l thought they had gone out of business, so sad.

chris

chrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

avoid this company at all costs

Momentum, gave out bad information, I then transferred the account into my wife's name since then I have had know end of trouble from them and about to close the account.
they are hopeless try someone else

dr jacqualine rankine

dr jacqualine rankine

Reminder notices

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

They put a default in my credit report and I’ve never been with them!

Ashtray

Ashtray

Worst company ever that just does not care

I am a current customer and called to get a new supply installed at another property I own. After 45 minutes and three people I was told that department was having a team meeting and to call back. Avoid at all costs

Melinda

MelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking rate increases

After only being with momentum energy for 6 months, prices are going to hike by an extra $330 per annum and by the way, that's an estimate only! You'd have to be dreamin' if I'd stay with this one. What a joke. And we found them with an energy comparison online, too. Sorry to the customer service team reading this review, I know it is not your fault at all so my review is for your CEO to read. Are they listening - I hope so!!!! BUYER BEWARE...

Disgusting company!

Not even worth 1 star. Shocking customer service. Cannot always get through to customer service...and electricity rates inconsistent. Almost one year later they still cannot spell my name correct and keep losing my email. Completely unprofessional company. The Consumer Watchdog should be looking into this company.

76% increase in Electricity rates

Been with Momentum about 6 months. Solar Plan. Excellent rates. However they sent email advising of rate increase from Jan1. Email advised details of current rates and new rates. However they showed current rates but not new rate. Telephoned them for details. No wonder they hadn't provided new rate! Using electricity usage figures from last bill the new rate provided for a 76%increase. Low rates to get you in then enormous increase. Using Victorian Energy compare site much better deals available. Have now changed provider!

Tstyle

TstyleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are ok

Definitley not the worst. Their supply charge is really really high.

They were quite helpful when i set up, I spoke to an Australian and they are good choice for concession card holders.

You can check your daily use online.

ServicesElectricity

I am happy with Momentum for gas. They are reasonably priced, Australian, and they support renewable energy.

Wassa

WassaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

2020 Price Increase

Supply charge $1.93886 to $2.98177 up 53.7%, Off peak $0.13541 to $0.19074 up 40.86% and Peak $0.27863 to $0.24321 down 12.7% These increases are on top of similar increases when I cam out of contract earlier this year. As a small business in the metal manufacturing industry we are at the point of collapse.
All Momentum could offer to reduce the above pending increases was a remote plan with no phone support. It only took 4 hours, now I am with another energy retailer at a average 30% saving.

GrimeGippsland, VIC

rates through the roof and can't even bother to respond to emails

Rates have gone through the ceiling,requested information on why and received no response.By my calculations off peak and peak going up 50% controlled load also been increased.Looking for another retailer but hard to find any that haven't pushed prices up.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back