Momondo

Momondo

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Momondo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
    Mick Dobee
    Mick DobeeSydney, NSW

Terrible

I tried 3 times to book a flight and make the payment and it said error, please contact us if you can't make the payment. I have called them and they said it's ok, you will receive a confirmation email within the next 2 hours, if you don't please book directly on the company website - which I did and it was about 40 bucks cheaper. Great! :)))

melissa
    melissaHamilton

Don't confuse the people!!

I was looking to buy flight to South America and I find the flight with price of 1211 AU per person so but when I try buy the tickets coming with another price of 2422 AU I took photos so we can see the big staffing