Momu
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Momuwa

Fallanp
FallanpPerth, WA

Amazing!! Best building company

Hi Fallan,
Thank you so much for the great feedback!
We are so pleased to hear how much you love your new home, we enjoyed building it for you!

Kate C.
Kate C.Perth, WA

First Build Nightmare

Gilbert
GilbertPeel, WA

Appreciated the outcome,

Very professional, lovely staff infield and in the office, would definitely recommend. Love the outcome and actually quicker than we expected.. a lillte bit dearer but the quality of the job and material been used is exceptional. If i would win lotto tonight would definitely build another couple of house with momu

Hi Gilbert,
Thank you for the lovely feedback.
The Team at Momu!

Excellent service

Excellent From start to finish. I was expecting alot of stress building my first home but the team at momu made this build effortless. Shout out to Andrew for starting me off and giving me the design I had visioned and to Taylor who helped me majority of the way with all my enquiries. Thanks guys!

Hi Kim,
Thanks for the great feedback regarding our team!

KalpaR
KalpaRPerth, WA

Best builder in Perth

Momu was our second builder and we built a house before with another company which had been a very unpleasant experience for us. So finding the right builder for us again was really stressful but after considering all facts including marvellous reviews about MOMU we believe our choice was the perfect fit for us. MOMU has been incredible from the very first day and delivered a high quality house and we enjoy every bit of our house . Even our friends were really amazed about the finish and quality of constructions. Specially their customer service is really good and quick respond is amazing .If I am building another house MOMU definitely will be our builder again.

AliceF
AliceFPerth, WA

I had the most amazing building experience with Momu!

From start to finish, my building experience with Momu was incredible. The communication from Momu was particularly outstanding. My liason officer would call each week to give me updates and often sent photos and I always felt like I knew where we were in the building process even when I didn't have time to visit the site myself. The three main people that I liased with during my build with Momu were all so friendly and approachable and they made the whole experience even more enjoyable. I couldn't think of a better company to build with and will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Casey
CaseyPerth, WA

Throughly enjoyed working with Momu

I very much enjoyed working with Momu! It’s a very busy time to be building but my house was completed before the time frame I was given. I wasn’t left waiting months between each step of my build, it was very well organised and was all planned perfectly so each trade was in right after the last. Plenty of communication with my client liaison and any issues I had were dealt with swiftly. My site supervisor was extremely knowledgeable and always around/well and truely onto fixing my issues before I had even pointed them out myself. Not to mention how kind everyone was 100% of the time. Would recommend building with them!

Kyle T.Perth, WA

14 months on still no slab, and now being ignored by phone and email

Miketp
MiketpPerth, WA

You get what you paid for!

I had the pleasure of building my house with MOMU homes. The whole team was incredible, the support, understanding and perseverance to achieved my dream house was superb. From the initial consultation up to the key handover was hussle free. The sale’s consultant is well equiped in dealing with his client, he understand what the client wants. My liason officer worked beyond my expectation she always give me an update atleast twice a week even after office hours , she always escalate my concern to my building supervisor who immediately take actions. I was lucky to build with MOMU, you get what you paid for!

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the great feedback regarding our team!

We love our home!

Our build was very well managed throughout construction, Kristina our client liaison officer was very approachable and kept us well informed. Our site supervisor Nic was always open to discussing any concerns or questions we had and was a joy to manage our build. Our final cost was as we expected it to be, certainly nowhere above what we believed we should pay. We are over the moon with the quality of the workmanship and materials in our new house, and are very happy.

Hi Jamie- Leigh and Christopher,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team and choosing us to build your new home.
The Team at Momu!

Rachel
RachelPerth, WA

They made every "moment" special!

Awesome builder

Building was well managed, some concerns but it was attended immediately. We didn’t have any surprised expenses it was all on the budget. Over all I will recommend MOMU to those who are planning to build a house ..We encountered some issues but immediately solved. The staff who assisted us all throughout our building process are very accommodating and easy to talk to. All our queries are being answered as soon as they can.

Jade
JadeWestern Australia

Very great and easy building process during our first home build experience!

The build was very well managed from the start to completion. We were kept updated with everything during the process and all of our concerns were addressed with urgency and importance. We were made to feel valued as clients.
The final cost was accurate to what was estimated, if not slightly less than what was estimated. We got great value for money with our home.

Emilio P.
Emilio P.Perth, WA

Fantastic Service, High Quality

Couldn’t have asked for a better team to build my home! From start to finish everything was as I wanted it, all tailored to what I needed and wanted and no job was too small an ask!

Interior design help was amazing because I didn’t know what I wanted, and I was able to get a design in the works thanks to the professional help that comes free.

Build was nothing short of perfect. Supervisor was understanding and addressed any concerns no matter how big or small, everything came together well and ended up finishing much earlier than anticipated.

Thanks for an incredible job and a home I can be proud of :D