Momuwa

We love our home!

We had a positive experience from day 1 to the day we got our keys.

Norm helped us making our on touches on the design and pointed us in the right direction. After 6 months of living, it would be hard for us to think of things we would change.

Our site supervisor was very helpful and knew is business. The build went quickly with out too much delay.

We can not fault the build quality, and the response to our concerns when issues did come up.

Overall we would highly recommend MOMU.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJune 2018

Pleasant experience

This was our first time building and it was really an excellent experience. Our sales consultant John and supervisor Matt was very helpful and gave us great advice. The work was done on time and mistakes were fixed quickly without problems. Noala did a great job at Pre-start. Holly, our liaison officer, was very friendly and always available to listen. Wonderful experience and hope we have many happy years in our MOMU house.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We will ensure your comments are passed on to the staff who have assisted you throughout the build! We wish many years of happiness with your new home. Regards, The Team at Momu!

Great experience

We had nothing but positive experience with Momu. Ron was our sales consultant and from the first time we met him at display home we felt that he really understood us and he was different from other sales consultants that we met. He didn't rush us into making decision and even before we committed to built with Momu he gave us his insight and advice about important things that we would definitely miss if it weren't for him. Holly was our client liaison and Tim was the supervisor. They both were amazing! Holly was very prompt and always managed to get back to us with positive solution. Tim was very helpful with all our questions and willing to meet us whenever needed. Overall, complete Momu team managed to make whole building experience so much easier than we expected. We've been in our new house for 6 weeks now and there hasn't been any issues. We're extremely happy with the final outcome and we'll be definitely recommending Momu to everyone who needs an expert advice and more than great value for their money.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Tayana, Thank you for your fantastic feedback, our team are very grateful for your kind words. We wish many years of happiness with your new home. Regards, The Team at Momu

Momu Building review.

Momu have been excellent all throughout the process.
Ron our sales guy, was very patient and helped us find a block that suited our needs, explained every step along the way.
Pre-start was a breeze.
The build was so fast, I can hardly believe its only been 25 weeks since the pad was laid and we are moving in.
The quality of the work, so far cannot be faulted, most things were done right first time, and only minor things needed to be fixed along the way.
Customer service was prompt and on time.
If I had to write one negative thing, it was that the ancillary (granny flat) kitchen didn't come with drawers, something we didn't notice until too late. Its not a huge issue, but one that the designers need to address.

We absolutely love our new house.

Construction End DateJul 2018
Hi Andy, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. We will ensure your comments are passed on to the staff who have assisted you throughout the build! Regards, The Team at Momu!

Great job

Everything was done pretty quickly but really well done, any mistakes were fixed immediately and everything thing was well managed. Everyone I spoke to was really nice, helpful and always kept me updated with the progress of the build. I couldnt be happier, I would definitely recommend to friends and family who are looking to build. thank you to everyone who was involved in the process.

Construction End DateApr 2018
Hi Shona, Thanks so much for your review and recommendation. We wish you all the best with the move and hope you settle into your new home with ease! Regards, The Team at Momu!

A pleasant and exciting building experience.

As we were building a home for our retirement and to suit our block we wished to design our own home. Starting off with a pencil sketch of a house layout we fine tuned and tweaked the plans for months as we got ideas from many builder advertisements. Once we had the design perfect for us we approached an architect who drew up the complete plans and we then took them to 10 building companies that we had chosen from the many out there.
Momu WA was one of the 10 and we were really impressed from the start as the sales consultant, Nicole, was so open to our wish to have our own design built and didn't try to convince us to adapt one of their standard house designs to be close to what we wanted. Another thing we appreciated was having our questions answered with facts and no "pushy" sales pitch.
After a while Momu took the lead as our builder of choice and we signed our paperwork and buckled up for the ride! We had heard many daunting horror stories of different building experiences so we were a little bit anxious.
Our liaison officer - Holly, and our site supervisor - Tim both called and introduced themselves and we got to know them very well over the building process. Holly was always prompt to respond to my questions and concerns, either with a phone call or an email. Tim has proven to be adaptable, considerate and accomodating on so many occasions. Not once were we made to feel that our concerns were not important and it would be easy to imagine that we were the only clients they had to deal with!
Apart from a 3 week break for Christmas/New Year the building process all fell into place and we had final inspections and handover of the keys last week. We are extremely happy with the finished home and looking forward to living in it. It's fabulous to see your initial ideas come together into reality and we are very thankful to everyone at Momu WA who made this possible.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi Janice, Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that of the many building companies you approached out there with your design, you chose us! From your sales experience through to construction, we are thrilled that we were able to help you achieve your perfect home. Now cheers to many years of enjoying life in it! Regards, The Team at Momu!

Flawless Process

Being first home builders and building a new home seemed so daunting until we started dealing with MOMU.
Our consultant has made the whole process so simple and easy to understand and more importantly delivered on everything we’ve wanted – Nothing has been a hassle.
Designing our home was so much fun. Again our consultant listened to what we wanted our home to be and made our plan everything we had dreamt of.
Our brickwork has started this week and we are so excited to be building with MOMU and can’t wait to watch the progress. So far the process has been exceptional.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Bailey, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience so far. Planning and building your first home is such an exciting time – and you’re right, it can be very daunting! We are so happy to be helping you through this process. We look forward to sharing the remainder of the journey with you and I am sure you will be thrilled with the finished product! Regards, The Team at Momu!

Faultless, would choose MOMU again 100%!!

I was so happy and impressed with the whole process. John as my salesperson, I cant rate highly enough. To Holly and my building supervisor Todd, I couldn't ask for more. Everyone I dealt with was amazing.
I have just moved into my new home (with slab being poured mid/end of July). I was hoping before Christmas but being in one month before....I was so stoked.
Everything went very well with the build, I cant actually fault anything. I couldn't imagine building with anyone else so I would definitely go with them again. Have recommended them to my friends and family.
A massive thank you to everyone at Momu!

Construction End DateNov 2017
Thanks Vonnie and welcome to your new home! We strive to give a great experience just as much as we do to build great homes. We are thrilled to have made you happy and making you happy has made us all happy as well:)

Really impressed and not stressed!

Very pleased with the build and the process. I felt that I was listened to and was put at ease by the initial sales consultant, who explained to me in simple terms what I could expect from the build. In other words there were no real surprises along the way. The support was good throughout the build and all my queries were answered efficiently. We've been in for nearly a month now and so far so good! I have already and would recommend MOMU to others. Big thanks to John, Holly and Matt for all their efforts with me!

Construction End DateJun 2017
Hi Ben Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. We designed Momu to offer transparent pricing, a high level of client education and ongoing communication. It's fantastic that your experience matched our aspiration. I wish you all the best in your home and please don’t hesitate to email me directly if there is anything I can help with in the future: Dion@momuwa.com.au Dion Warnock General Manager Momu

Couldn't be Happier!

I cannot find a a single thing that I didn't love about building with Momu!
The process has been so smooth and easy that I would instantly consider doing it again! We felt as though all of the team that we encountered really wanted the greatest outcome for us and didn't just want to take our money without us being satisfied.
Our salesman Norm was wonderful and met our needs entirely! Couldn't ask for a easier sign up! Jamie at pre-start was so knowledgeable and made sure that we had covered all our bases with what we did and didn't need to include. Holly our Client Liaison was so overly wonderful and communicated so well with us each week and if we had any issues she was on top of it straight away! And lastly Todd our Supervisor, Massive thanks to him for making sure everything was built quickly but with the best workman ship! Couldn't fault anything major that needed to be fixed up at our PCI and the few minor things he was on top of straight away! The house has been built to the highest standard and we are super happy!

So thank you Momu for making our first home amazing and the process so easy, smooth and wonderful! We are very excited! Have recommended you to friends and will continue to pass on the good feedback!

Construction End DateJun 2017
Hi Tenille What a fantastic review! Thank you for taking the time :) I have personally thanked each of the staff that worked on your home. We pride ourselves on our customer service and workmanship and making our clients happy is the best demonstrator of our hard work. I wish you all the best in your home and please don’t hesitate to email me directly if there is anything I can help with in the future: Dion@momuwa.com.au Dion Warnock General Manager Momu

Love our new home

We signed up with Momu because we loved the design and the price was great. The standard inclusions were really good for the price, too.

We waited a while for our land to be ready, but after our prestart as soon as our land was ready we had slab down and since then it has been really quick! We love visiting and seeing progress made so quickly. The site supervisor is excellent and all of the tradespeople have been amazing. The quality is really good too.

I’ve recommended Momu to our friends and can’t wait to move in next month.

Construction End DateJul 2017
Hi Rochelle I look forward to catching up with you again when we hand over your keys in a couple of weeks time. Thank you for recommending Momu to others, we are proud of a number of referrals we receive and appreciate the opportunity to build for our existing client's friends and family. Please don’t hesitate to email me directly if there is anything I can help with in the future: Dion@momuwa.com.au Dion Warnock General Manager Momu

New Home

From start to finish MOMU were a pleasure to deal with. The staff were friendly and honest with nothing being to much trouble. I was told before building that there is a lot to do and it can be stressful but MOMU made everything so easy. From slab down in January to Completion in May they dealt with everything professionally and in good time and were very accommodating.
I've already recommended MOMU to a friend who has signed up with them and when I build in the future I will be using no one else. Thank you for the new house!

Construction End DateMay 2017
Hi James It was great to meet you and hand over the keys to your brand new home this week! Thank you for trusting Momu with your build, I'm thrilled that you had a great experience and I appreciate that you have already recommended us to others. Please don’t hesitate to email me directly if there is anything I can help with in the future: Dion@momuwa.com.au Dion Warnock General Manager Momu

The perfect family home..thank you MOMU!

Hi, we were told our slab would be down by christmas. We were not disappointed, as they kept to there word and after only a short time talking to MOMU, the build had commenced. Its now only march the 22nd and our house is already in lock up stage! Started laying bricks january 14th, so an incredible turnaround. The workmanship on our house is to the upmost standard! I am a ceiling fixer by trade, so i like to think i have an eye for problems but i havent found anything wrong, just great quality! We receive an email once a week telling us updates on progress so excellent communication! Also have spoke to luke our supervisor regularly and he has kept us up to date with the works. He has managed to have a trade on site basically everyday since the start so great organisation! So cant thank luke enough! We Cant believe the house looks this amazing in such a short period. Myself, my partner and daughter are so excited to move in! As first home buyers we are so happy with everything! We had heard and read horror storys with some builders, so we are so happy we chose MOMU. Absolute first class! Thank you! Time to start living the australian dream!

Construction End DateMay 2017
Hi David Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for your Momu build, and for your feedback regarding our staff. I will be sure to pass on these comments to my team members working on your build. We pride ourselves on our customer service and strive to make every build enjoyable. Please don’t hesitate to email me directly if there is anything I can help with in the future: Dion@momuwa.com.au Dion Warnock General Manager Momu

Great home, will build again!

We have built a few homes with Momu and been very pleased with the results. Renea and Tiecher in Customer Relations were very easy to deal with, and always addressed any queries promptly. We had two site supervisors during the course of construction, and dealt mostly with Luke. Luke kept us informed as construction progressed, and was great to work with.

Construction End DateOct 2016
Hi Kim Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for your Momu build, and for your feedback regarding our staff. We pride ourselves on our customer service and strive to make every build enjoyable. Please don’t hesitate to email me directly if there is anything I can help with in the future: Dion@momuwa.com.au Dion Warnock General Manager Momu