Monarch Removals

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Manasa krishna
Manasa krishna Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent movers with a fantastic price!!

We did an interstate move from Melbourne to Sydney for a 2 bed 2 bath apartment. Very economical price and affordable.The truck was very well maintained and equipped.Both of our movers Mark and Delon were very kind and helpful as it was a stressful move during the Sydney lockdown,with the tough rules everywhere. they did their best to be on time!!!very hard working humans with a good heart.I would definitely recommend them as they beat other removalists price!!

Great interstate move

Mark & Delon were so helpful, quick and friendly. Trusted them with our move and had great communication. Moved from Sydney to Melbourne with no hassles. We moved into a townhouse in Melbourne CBD and they were on time and communicative. Thank you!

Interstate move from Sydney to Brisbane

We hired Monarch removalist for our move from Sydney to Brisbane. Sam and Benny, from Monarch arrived on time and were very respectful and professional. They were really good in communicating and keeping us updated. Everything reached safely and goods were kept well organized. Would recommend for anyone looking forward for moving. Great!!.

Gracie
Gracie

A nightmare ! Over $5000 in damage, no compensation / assistance, and aggressive staff

Dan M
Dan MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recommended service

Mark and Delon moved our apartment from Sydney to Brisbane. They let us know their arrival time and updated us of any changes.
They were polite, accomodating, got on with the job, with everything delivered safely.
I recommend Mark and Delon.

Helen C.
Helen C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Melbourne to Sydney. A big move

E moved a v large house from melb to Sydney. Mark, Delon and Marvin did a great job. Fast , friendly and efficient. Furniture arrived without a scratch on anything. The boys did a great job

Kikki J.
Kikki J.Sydney, NSW

Great service and team

I recently had a 2 bedroom move with Monarch Removals, I can only speak highly of the team and their professionalism. They were very quick and treated my belongings with respect.
I highly recommend the team, will definitely use them again in the future.

Praveen
Praveen South East Queensland, QLD

Moving interstate

2 bedroom house Moving from Brisbane to Sydney such a great service on time. Would highly recommend. Great customer service as well. Would highly recommend. Thank you mark and marvin

Outstanding Service!!! Fantastic! Thank you Rowaid, Barney & Mia.

Monarch was a delight to deal with. Mia in the office was so accommodating & friendly. My movers Rowaid and Barney are fantastic & made my move stress free! They were professional & so efficient. I highly recommend them & will ask for them if I move again! I couldn’t have asked for 2 better movers! Great team !! Thank you

Perry L.
Perry L.Sydney, NSW

Great and fast service

Great service, needed a quick move interstate last minute and these guys did not disappoint. Great customer service as well. Would highly recommend.
Thanks to Mark and Marvin for making to hassle-free.

Justin
Justin South East Queensland, QLD

Good size 16 tonne truck

3 bedroom (medium size) plus lounge / dining room.
Sydney to Brisbane. (Interstate move).
Helped pack, worked back extra hours for a charge and delivered with a happy attitude!!
Understanding to the nature of the fragility of cargo!
Ask for Mark and Marvin for interstate travel!
Happy travels!!

Excellent service

Roy and Tee were very friendly and helpful. I was relocating from Sydney to Brisbane, no issues with narrow parking area. Super quick loading and unloading. Arrived on time. Highly recommend!

Movers good, scheduling awful!

Absolute Legends!!

I can't thank Mia, Dan and Adam enough! Mia help with the booking and conformation. Was really easy to talk to and quote give had no hidden extras. The boys helped move a 2 bedroom from Sydney to Taree in one day. They arrived on time and didn't slow foot around even though it was 38 degrees. They knew what they were doing and I had full confidence in them to deliver my furniture safely.
Again, thanks guys!!

Would recommend

Moved about one room (5 cubic metres) from Melbourne to Sydney during border restrictions. They were friendly, quick, professional and inexpensive. No dramas with either pick up or delivery. Kept in contact when there was an unexpected delay. Thanks guys.