MoneyMe (page 2 of 34)

HAYLEY

HAYLEYPerth, WA

Super efficient

So efficient quick and easy would recommend this product to anyone thanks money me for helping me when I needed it, online is also very convenient and very easy to use

Loan TypeSplit
Jon W.MoneyMe

Easy simple at a time when complications not needed.

Quick, easy and such a comfortable loan process. Clear communication and all round great service. Everything clearly explained, with no delay from approval and loan payment. Very easy to deal with.

Jon W.MoneyMe

Great more helpful and looking forward to doing more business

The best customer service I every experienced
The interest rate might be slightly high but if you require funds at short notice that’s the price you pay
Very satisfied with the text up dates and quick process of loan application

Eric Kiswardi

Eric KiswardiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

help that is needed

Really quick service, got instance confirmation and approval by no time, everything is clear and understandable. Really happy with the service provided by Moneyme. Will go to them again when needed.

Perthite

PerthitePerth, WA

Fantastic Service & Great Communication

MoneyMe have been friendly, quick to respond, great to communicate with and just completely helpful. Regular text messages and updates, ease of service, just great. Thanks so much, highly recommended.

lana

lanaNorth Queensland, QLD

This is PERFECT.

Very easy to apply for loan went in quickly. I love that I can loan when I need it.
Have been recommending to friends and family. Keep up the great work :)

I love it

Easy application and fast processing. Have a good customer service. I am very satisfied with the rate of the loan I received. I did not experience any issue while on this loan. Will proudly reccommend it.

Fast and easy service!

This is my second time availing money me’s services . It was very easy applying for a new loan even if I still have remaining balance. No more fuss. I highly recommend it to everyone! Good job!

Huge help thanks monenyme

Very fast and easy process highly recommended once again thanks a lot moneyme to help me always as this is my 2nd time and got the same excellent service thank you so much

Ladislav

LadislavSydney, NSW

So easy and fast

Such an easy process dealing with this company. Everything was done on line, fast and no troubles at all. Helpful in recovering the password and just plain easy to deal with.
Thank you!

Great service!

Great service. Have had 2 loans now with money me and both times have been quick and easy applications with loan monies paid within the hour. Top company. Would recommend

Jacinta M.

Jacinta M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

My customer service experience with MoneyMe so far has been great. The process of getting my personal loan was fast and easy. The interest rate is higher than I would like to pay and I was hoping to get a fixed interest rate but I’m just happy I got the loan. Thank you MoneyMe.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and efficient service along with customer service satisfaction makes for a great lender.

Outcome and decision was very prompt which is what is important at times in needing to move forward for whatever reason. Staff were not only knowledgeable but also very accommodating and flexible for what I was needing, as well as understanding and very respectful. I find the amount I was able to borrow and the structure of repayments very fair , and again flexibility appears to be quite acceptable.
I would recommend MoneyMe very highly on just this one experience alone.

me!!!

me!!!Central Queensland, QLD

fast and easy to work with

From the times I have spoke to customer service I have received great help. Costs are upfront so you know ahead of time although you don't get the time you ask for eg length of loan payments especially if its a larger loan, that was disappointing. With the line of credit ones, I found it is a little confusing and you instantly are paying within a few days from drawing down any funds....this I feel is deceiving...will be watching to see how this one works. Overall though a great service for those who can afford the higher repayments....

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Very very fast and easy service to use in case of emergency..... Thankyou!!!!

Exceptionally fast and easy service to use in case of emergency, as long as you are aware of the costs associated with these quick loans..... all communication and costs were made clear... thankyou!!!!

Ange

AngeCraigieburn

This is perfect

This is grate I'll be using this for more help
In the near future and all be recommending this to all my friends and family this has help me so much :)

Shauna

ShaunaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loans

Can’t really say as both loans were done on the internet.
No. I new the interest rate and costs as I’m not irresponsible with repayments.
I think you should have a loyalty rewards system. People who use you as there borrower, and pay on time, should be given a lower interest rate.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateMarch 2009

So bloody good!

Customer service was exceptional. I haven’t experienced any unexpected costs but I haven’t made my first payment as yet. The rate I’m satisfied with as well. Hopefully there won’t be any surprises

Jon W.MoneyMe

It was very easy a quick

Very friendly so far and polite reminder texts are very nice. I applied and got the loan the same day which helped me to pay all my debts off and have one manageable payment each week.

Jodie

JodieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quickest approval time ever!

I was literally approved for a $5000 loan, which (we needed urgently) in under 5 minutes. Weekly repayments are affordable also. I would definitely recommend money.me to friends and family. Very satisfied customer right here.

Cdf

Cdfasked

I need to get a fast personal loan for at least 12k. How much fees do I need to pay? Can the fees be applied to the amount I need or added to it? Can I get the money within an hour same day?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

The costs associated with our personal loans include an establishment fee and interest rate starting from 8.99%. These costs are tailored to your personal circumstances and credit profile and are added to your outstanding balance.

You can expect to receive a decision within an hour if you apply during business hours, which are 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 9pm on weekends. We send you the funds instantly upon approval, however how quickly you receive them depends on your bank. If you apply outside of business hours it may take a little longer to know the outcome of your application.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, feel free to get in touch on 1300 669 059 or canwehelpyou@moneyme.com.au.

Cheers, Jon
Head of Operations

Bridget B

Bridget Basked

I am concerned about logging my bank details on line.

Lisha
Lisha

I was also, but I did some research first and found it to be safe. I’ve done 2 loans and it’s been fine :)

Dan
Dan

Hey Bridget, I totally understand, but I’ve done a lot of loans with them and not once have I had a security problem, it should be fine. hope that helps.

Hi Bridget,

That's completely understandable and I'd like to assure you that nobody can view your banking credentials.

We simply use Illion Open Data Solutions to retrieve your most recent 90 days of bank statements. Illion Open Data Solutions allows us to review your application quickly by uploading your statements in a categorised, read-only format.

If you’d like to know a bit more, you can review some frequently asked security questions using the link below:

Pamela B.

Pamela B.asked

I applied for a line of credit money me offered me... then told i was successful. I applied for the 5000. You offered 4000. I need about 2000 to help out with. I didnt want a unsuccessful application on my file...yoi have all my detail. Surely you can see before offering. You have been very helpful before. Instesd you could have offerec a more manageable amount

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately we were unable to approve your most recent application as you did not meet our lending criteria on this occasion.

We’re sorry we couldn’t help you out. If you’d like to discuss the outcome in more detail, feel free to give us a call on 1300 669 059 or email canwehelpyou@moneyme.com.au.

Cheers,
Team MoneyMe

Get an answer from our members and MoneyMe representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans
Contact Number 1300 669 059
Address131 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Email Address info@moneyme.com.au
24-Hour Phone Contact No
Online Live Chat Yes
Interest Ratefrom 8.99% p.a.
Comparison Rate from 12.36% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0.00