MoneyMe

MoneyMe (page 2 of 24)

Easy as 123

Everything was done on line, great response time back with a answer. Easy to navigate around with the prompts. Would recommend MoneyMe to friends . Very easy to deal with. Fast service.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi Wayneo, Thanks for sharing your positive feedback. We appreciate the recommendation!

Amazing

Super fast and easy, and no waiting around. No long forms to fill out, straight forward.
In my opinion money me is the absolute best way to go if you are in need of a loan.

Application Process
Hi Lee bos, That is absolutely great to hear! We really appreciate it. Thanks for sharing your experience and have a nice day.

Finance made simple

Great people to deal with, no dramas of lots of forms to fill in, no waiting for weeks for an answer just go to the app and follow the prompts

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Thank you for the kind words Peter. We're glad you're happy with the ease our service. Take care!

Easy to apply

Application very easy to navigate. So far no hidden fees. Rate a bit higher than I thought for my credit score. Overall seems great. Would definitely recommend people having a look.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Boxy, Thanks for sharing your positive feedback! We appreciate the recommendation.

Great

Everything was great easy to do online and fast reply could ask for better service and the money was in the bank faster than I thought it would be in there

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Rebecca, It's great to hear you enjoyed your MoneyMe experience! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback.

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND TEAM!!

Money Me where there for me when my bank rejected me....
I just wana say .... You have been very helpful when i was in need and your service is EXCELLENT!!!! THANK YOU !!!!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Hi Ioannis, It's awesome to hear we were able to help you out! Thanks for leaving us a great rating. We look forward to helping you again when you next need us!Thank YOU very much for everything!!

MoneyMe came to the rescue, again!

I needed a loan to pay some things and have used MoneyMe before. Once again they were extremely quick to help me. I applied in the evening and had approval that night. Before lunch the next day I had the funds in my account. Am very happy with the rate and repayment schedule. MoneyMe are really helpful and easy to deal with. Would recommend trying them to anyone.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Steve, It's great to hear you enjoyed the speed of our service and are happy with your interest rate and payment plan. Thanks for sharing your experience with us online, and for recommending us! We appreciate it.

Fast and trustable loan service!

I am in awe! After getting rejected by 2 major Australian banks, I tried my luck online searching for money lending companies. I was intrigued by MoneyMe as they have lots of positive feedbacks. I applied for their personal loan and was accomdated quickly. I got my loan the next day after. Forever grateful to MoneyMe!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Hi Carlos, We're happy to hear we could help you out and that you enjoyed the speed of our service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Awesome

Was really easy to go online and go through the process no issues occurred during the process of the loan and was really satisfied of how the response of service was to me . I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a little bit extra and its so easy to budget , cant't complain .......

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Lex. R, It's great to hear you were happy with the ease of our service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and for the recommendation!

Easy to use and access

Web site is easy to use. Being a previous customer it is very easy to access funds when I need them. Very happy with service and upfront payment schedule. Easy to budget.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Bradley S, We’re pleased to hear that you found our website user-friendly and were happy with our service. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback!

Awesome

Easy to use website and good customer service. Flexible terms and conditions. Excellent service. I have got 2 Loans’s from them and Borge times been very helpful. Everything was done online and easy.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Max, We're happy to hear you found our website user-friendly and were happy with our customer service! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Experience with attitude.

My loan was answered in seconds, I was amazed. Very satisfied I would recommend this to anyone that has a credit report and needs a little bit of extra cash excellent.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi Godfrey P, It's awesome to hear you were happy with our service. Thanks for leaving a review, and for recommending us! We really appreciate it.

Fast and easy

Very easy process, all online so no hassles or submitting paperwork and in account that day even though it was weekend. Interest rate could of been lower however not bad for unsecured. Happy so far!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi CBM, It's great to hear you were pleased with the ease and speed of our online application process! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Great customer experience, great service.

So I have had a few loans from other lenders before and I must say this process was flawless.
After spending days trying to research what credit card or what lender to try and get a loan through - MoneyMe’s customer reviews definitely caught my attention.
Everything was transparent, all costs involved, the fact that I can pay the loan off earlier sparked my interest. (Also there’s an app! I love this feature)

I applied, sent the required documents through, spoke to their customer service to provide clarity and then got an email saying it had all been approved and the funds would appear within a couple moments. This process only took a couple of days.

This was amazing !
So stress free.
I’ll definitely apply for another loan in the future through MoneyMe.

Thanks guys

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Tee, It's great to hear you enjoyed your MoneyMe experience, in particular our transparency, early payout option and app. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We look forward to helping you again when you next need us!

Happy as!

Needed a bit of help with our wedding. MoneyMe was that help. Customer service? 10/10. The best thing to me about MoneyMe was the SPEED of the whole process! No joke, you guys are awesome. Even the rate we recieved for the loan wasn't what I expected, in a good way. If ever we're in need of some financial help, these guys are who we'll always go to. Thank you MoneyMe team.

Cheers bros/broettes!

Application Process
Hi Ati, Congratulations on the wedding! It's wonderful to hear we are able to be a part of such an incredible moment in your life. Team MoneyMe wishes you all the best. Thank you for sharing.

Good people to do deal with

Service was great . Only one extra cost on last loan but thought the rate could have been lower as this is my 3rd loan but overall very happy with money me service and you don't have to wait long to talk to someone

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hi David, Thanks for the review! In regards to lowering your rate, we do reward good loan history and behaviour. This can take time depending on a few factors, such as the size of your loan, the term and also your current financial situation at the time of your most recent application. Hope this helps clarify and as you know, we're just a phone call away if you have any questions.No worries maybe next time . Thanks anyway.You're welcome David. Have a great day.

Good Experience. Pretty Straight Forward

Very Good Customer Service Relation. Very Straight Forward in everything. No Unexpected Hidden Costs. I would definitely recommend to everyone. I would give a five star for their work for sure.

Hi Manny, It's great to hear you had a 5 star experience with us! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and for recommending us.

Helpful service indeed!

Awesome service! Lower rates, easy and fast process, I'd recommend to everyone that needs some financial help! There’s no tricks or hidden fees, plus the team is always ready and prepare to give any assistance need it. Good job!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Ren, We're happy to hear you enjoyed the ease and speed of the application process and our customer service. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and for recommending us! We appreciate it.

Great service!

Process was simple and quick. Loan rates are very affordable and no hidden fees or charges. Happy and will continue to use when needed. Service is also great and consistent.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Hi Aljon, It's great to hear you enjoyed your MoneyMe experience. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Didn;t even have to leave the house

The staff were excellent professional and answered all my question is language I could understand. Terms of the loan are fantastic.There were no hidden costs and the interest rate is great. I will definatly use MoneyMe again.

Application Process
Hi Marie, It's great to know that our customer service team were able to assist you and you were happy with the terms of your loan. Thanks for sharing your experience with us online!

Why do I need to purchase a google play card and load all the money from my saving account onto it before the money will be transferred to my bank? Seems like a scam to me.
Hi Shinea E, Thanks for reaching out. My name is Jon and I’m the Head of Operations here at MoneyMe. At MoneyMe, our application process is entirely online and cashless. We will never require you to purchase a prepaid card as a part of the application process. Could you please give me a call on 1300 669 059 as soon as possible so I can investigate this matter further? Alternatively, you can email me at operations@moneyme.com.au with your full name and contact number. In the meantime, please do not follow any of the processes you have described. Thanks for letting us know and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers, Jon Head of Operations

Why do I have to take a photo of $600 odd dollars and send it to your email address and then take the cash into Coles or Kmart to show them I have the money and then follow links on Google it is the most unusual way to get a loan
Hi Lynette H, Thanks for reaching out. My name is Jon and I’m the Head of Operations here at MoneyMe. At MoneyMe, our application process is entirely online and cashless. Can you please contact us as soon as possible and importantly, please do not follow any of the processes you have described. You can reach me on 1300 669 059 or send an email to operations@moneyme.com.au with your full name and contact number. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Cheers, Jon Head of Operations

how can i borrow money?
Hi Fecta, You can apply for a loan with us via our website at www.moneyme.com.au If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us on 1300 669 059.

Similar listings