4.7 from 1,005 reviews

1,005 reviews
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (237) · Line of Credit (128) · Variable Rate (83) · Split (6)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term2.104 years (331)

Nothing short of awesome.

Due to recent changes in my workplace, my financial position had changed quite dramatically, although still working. A recent request for help resulted in a very acceptable outcome, easing my concerns of keeping up payments. Handled quickly with respect to my embarrassing situation and with genuine understanding. Would recommend them to anyone.

Peter M J Conrad
Peter M J Conrad

My pleasure.

Macey Burgess

Macey BurgessDarling Downs, QLD

Moneyme was Very helpful and was very quick with my loan application . Moneyme is the best I've delt with. I highly recomend them. Definitely a well deserved 5 stars.
Thankyou to all the team at money me for great service.

Scott

ScottWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Recommend highly personal loan

Customer service was really good and very quick and simple process. Rates were very competitive and payments very affordable and convenient. If you are looking for finance I would definitely recommend you give money me a go!

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Find out how MoneyMe compares to other Personal Loans

The customer service was great and very easy to apply for loan .
No extra costs .the reply for the loan was well set out and easy to follow .
The rate is good for the loan

Jojo

JojoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is great

Best service and very good help. Would prefer you to family and friends. Good rate. Easy to read and follow. Will always go back if help is needed. Thank you

Jake H.MoneyMe

Very effective and simple process.

Money deposited on the same day that the application was made. Very simple and easy process. All information is requested for a reason and not to make your life even more difficult. I can recommend them 100%.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Perfect and Fast Service. Excellent

It was very quick and very easy process. Within two days after applying I got the funds to my account. I thought it will take 2-3 days to transfer funds after I got their approval. But I was surprised to see after 1 minute of the approval I got the funds in my personal Account. Superb service.

Jake H.MoneyMe

Best way to become qualified!

When I enquired about a course, the awesome staff ran me through the whole course including what I’d get out of it, the basics of the course, and even to start my own business!

Coby

CobyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, simple and so quick!

Was an easy smooth process, all done from the comfort of my home and without the 500 questions you would get from a bank! enjoyable and funds were quickly processed. Will definitely use over and over again when required!

Gounder

GounderPerth, WA

Quick and easy

Easy online application and quick result on loan. Easy deposit to bank account. Interest rate slightly higher but payment terms are manageable. Thank you MoneyMe for being there when in need.

Sean D

Sean DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with and quick with an approval

The staff were courteous and efficient.
I hope to get may be a better rate next time as I am a frequent & reliable user.
The early payout was easy to use.

Jake H.MoneyMe

It is very helpful in times of desparet urgent need

I am very happy with the customer service which is satisfactory especially when one really needs urgent financial help. This is my third time borrowing from Moneyme because I found it very efficient

Jake H.MoneyMe

Recommended, but shop around.

Interest rates are a just a bit high, but only a few percentage points more than what a mainstream bank will offer.

Customer service is fantastic. I had a last-minute change to make to my loan application, and one three minute phone call was all it took to sort it out. Assessment and approval process is very fast, and no messing around with requesting more and more supporting documents.

Overall, highly recommended.

Jake H.MoneyMe

Effortless, Fast, and surprisingly close to the asking amount.

The customer service was amazing, super kind staff. The background check was effortless and the loan amount was disbursed the same day. So far there have been no extra or hidden costs. The rate is also very competitive.

Simple and Effective

Really happy with the ease of the application process......
All my questions were answered in a timely fashion considering I applied over Easter during the Covid 19 crisis.
Great result!

Noel

NoelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent and quick

Good service and good and easy comtact very money was transfered staight away no mucking around people i spoke to on the phone were really helpful would recomend great serce

Peter Mullen

Peter Mullen

Super efficient, easy , fast and professional service. Far beyond most company out there...

Very clear, concise, fast, simple online application. There was very little delay from applying to been approved.
Highly recommend Moneyme for any personal loans members of the public looking for.

S Karki

S KarkiNew South Wales

Fair, quick and reliable service

Processing my application didn’t take too long and was approved within half an hour. I highly recommend for those who are really in need of quick money with easy processing.

Frank K.

Frank K.Hunter Region, NSW

Quick, e easy start.

The process to get onboard & get funds was quick & easy. To early to comment further at this point. Repayments are yet to be made, I expect direct debits to work fine.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Paul Weston

Paul WestonNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy, Fast and Perfect!

I needed quick cash. After finding MoneyMe online, I quickly filled out the application. Within five minutes the application was finished, detailing everything I needed to know, amount, term and repayments. Within 90 minutes the loan had been approved, and money was in my account in no time (same evening).
MoneyMe basically answered my prayers instantaneously. I highly recommend using this service. Was the easiest transaction I have ever made.