Money Now (page 2 of 10)

Paul C

Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

To easy thanks

David and staff made it very easy for me to finance my new car nothing was any trouble thank you

Review collected in partnership with Money Now

So ezy to work with just what you want when you are running a business would be very happy to recommend them

Hi Dave,
    Thanks for your 5* review of Money Now! We strive for excellent service so I am so glad to hear we provided you with support when and as you required. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require anything further.

Great service!

Fast & Efficient service provided. David is a pleasure to deal with and nothing was too hard! I would definitely reccomend Money Now!

Find out how Money Now compares to other Car Loans

Great customer service, fast and efficient. Money Now took the stress out of searching for a loan. Highly recommended A+++

Simple, Fast and Excellent Customer Service

Thanks David and Sara for the excellent service you provided on my financial application. Your attention to detail, great communication skills, and ready smile made the experience even better than I expected. Would definitely recommend.

Hi Steve,
    Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am so glad to hear of your positive experience with Money Now. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you require any further assistance!
    Regards,

Easy streamlined process

Money now made the whole process very easy from start to finish no question was ever a bother thank you

Money N.Money Now

Hi Jason, thanks for your great feedback.
    Please feel free to get in touch should you require any further assistance!

Unorganised

Was told that our finance was approved one week only to get a phone call 2 days before we are to pickup our van to say that we had to reapply because payslips were a week out of date. This could have been avoided by better time management on your behalf.

Our dream has come true

Excellent and prompt customer service. My husband and I have been wanting a caravan for a really long time and Jess and Janene have made that happen for us with a quick and smooth process. Thank you so much.

Money N.Money Now

Hi Kat, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I'm so glad to hear that we were able to help your dream come true. Please don't hesitate to get in contact with us should you require anything further! Enjoy your caravan! Thanks, Nick.

Simple, Fast & Friendly

The team at Money Now were so efficient and helpful, they took the stress of finding finance and made it a breeze.

Great Service

The Money Now staff were so helpful and efficient and found us a great loan. The process couldn't have been easier and we had a response quickly. Thanks

Money N.Money Now

Hi Cheryl, thanks for your great feedback. Please feel free to get in touch should you require any further assistance! Thanks,

The service was excellent

The Service was excellent and very professional and the staff were very friendly and made it a stress free experience

Money N.Money Now

Hi Greg, thank you for the fantastic feedback! Please don't hesitate to get in contact should you require any further assistance.

Very helpful

The guys at money now walkerville were really professional, very kind and helpful. I’d recommend them to anyone and I’d will be using them next time

Hi Brett,
    Thank you for the wonderful feedback on the service provided at our Walkerville branch! I will be sure to pass on your comments to Ashley and the crew in SA. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with!

Caravan Finance

Money Now were fantastic to deal with. Staff all very friendly and co-operative. I would recommend Money Now to anyone. They were all so expedient in getting paper work done and settling.

Well done to all :)

Robin

RobinBUSSELTON

Fresh out of Bankruptcy.

New job, new address and recently out of bankruptcy all within weeks of each other.
    I kept hearing "sorry we cant help, you need another 6 months good saving record, time after time".
    Until I was referred to NEIL at MONEY NOW!
    We can help, without a problem!
    Got the approval for a personal loan for the car I desperately need.
    Quick reply's, nothing was a hassle, Neil went above and beyond.
    Highly recommend without hesitation

Mark H

Mark H

Is there such thing as too easy?

Money Now was easy to deal with and processed my application with minimal fuss. They kept me up to date throughout the process and couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend them!!!

Excellent service

Thank you to Money Now with helping us to make a dream a reality. The staff that dealt with us was friendly patient and willing to assist

Great customer service

Thankyou to Craig and Ashley who were very helpful with getting finance for my new car. Would always answer your calls. If not would call back within half a hour

Easy to apply

Applying was quite easy. I was a bit disappointed with verification of approval. It was just a quick impersonal phone call on 4/12/17. I have not received an email to verify anything as yet.

Really big help

These guys where great Neil an jack did everything possible to make sure my family and I got the perfect car for us thank guys love ya work

Professional

Very professional and helpful and will definitely use in the future for all finance . I will have no hesitation in referring to others

Daryl marshasked

I would like to know my payout payment

Yes it me

Daryl marsh

I would like to know how much is left and a payout payment

christina

christinaasked

Probably a silly question, but I currently have a loan through money now for my car, awesome process, it was very quick and 8 months later I'm still happy.
    However, I find it very frustrating that there is no easy way to check up on the progress of my loan, and I'm just wondering how I go about making extra payments. Whether that's one extra lump sum payment (as I'm coming into a little bit of money and want to pay it off earlier, as I discussed with my broker), or to increase my monthly payments. How do I go about that? Do I contact my broker? Is there a website I can use to increase or make payments and check up on the progress of my loan and payments?

Christina Goncalves

Hi Christina,

As Money Now are a brokerage service we don’t have access to this information unfortunately. In order to make any changes or to check up on the progress of your loan you would need to contact the financier we organised your loan with.

If you are unsure which financier your loan is through please email me at enquiries@moneynow.com.au with your email, mobile number and address so I can look up your application and let you know who to contact.

I hope this helps.