Money Plus (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Timeliness
  • Loan Term 3 months
  • Cash Arrival1.25 day(s)
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (4)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Application Process

Good service. Easy Apply.

Just paid off my loan. I applied online and it is very easy.
I rang the customer service to follow it up and they are very helpful.

Hi Karos,
We're glad to hear from you and we appreciated your feedback.
Be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do to improve our service at Money Plus.

Money P.Money Plus

Thank you Karos for the review!

Jen

Jen

AVOID WASTE OF TIME

avoid ask for all your information, phone employer and ask lots of questions, my boss told me, get your bank information statements (this should be all they need to make a decision) than copies of licence, medicare card and your bank card, never had anyone want my bank card than they say NO, well why do they need all this, they can check you get paid on your bank statement, so why keep leading you on, I don't like all the infomation they have collected, NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN, I will just budget better than fall for this. NOT one hour but at least 3 days process, I was not very happy when my boss told me what they were asking.
I would not even give them one star but I have to so I can submit the review.

Dear Jen,
We appreciate your feedback. We will action and improve our service.
You can email us at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au. We look forward to your response.

Hi Jen,

Also, we wish to provide your feedback to the relevant store. Can you let us know by way of e-mail or calling 1300 55 8000.

JOSH THORPE

JOSH THORPESunshine Coast

WARNING: Don't apply for a loan!

Dear Josh Thorpe,
We appreciate your feedback. We will action and improve our service.
Could you kindly advise which store you are referring to?
We look forward to your response. You can email us at headoffice@moneyplus.com.au.

Daniel L

Daniel LMelbourne

Not sure they actually provide the loans they claim too

Applied for a short term cash loan on their website Thursday afternoon. Receive an email asking me to provide them with screenshots of 30 days of bank statements and sign and scan their privacy form so they can 'confirm my eligibility'.
Do this and never hear from the company again. Most lenders have the courtesy to at least send you an email if they don't want to process your application but there seems to be a complete lack of service with this company.
If you need a short term loan find an alternative, preferably one that will actually call you back.

Dear Daniel L,
We appreciate your feedback. We will action and improve our service.
Could you kindly advise which store you are referring to?