Monkey Conveyancing

Monkey Conveyancing (page 2 of 6)

Kimberley

KimberleyCentral Queensland, QLD

Recommendation

Amy at Monkey Conveyancing was absolutely amazing during the sale of my house. She made everything stress free and easy. I would recommend her to anyone. I am just about to purchase another property and she was the first call I made.

Nick

NickLitchfield, NT

Fantastic service

A huge thank you Stephen for your patience, understanding and professionalism. We were blessed to be able to call, email you all hours and have you put us at ease throughout this trying time.
So once again thank you from both Debbie and I.

Kind Regards
Nick Sayers & Debbie Turner

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend for conveyancing A++++++

I was recommended to monkey conveyancing by my real estate agent. Wow Amy was just amazing made the entire process stress free. Always communicated and reasonably priced. I will be recommending to all my family and friends. Especially Amy she went above and beyond and such a personal touch to the service. Thank you Amy we are loving our new home you made the experience so easy.

Benjamin R.

Benjamin R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price, great service.

Monkey Conveyancing have helped us with both purchase and sale of houses. Working with their solicitors has been straight forward and hassle free, and their communication has been excellent. They are very reasonably priced and I would recommend them next time you are buying or selling.

May

MaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and professional advice

Zenab at Monkey Conveyaning helped me with conveyanig works for my house. I am very happy with her professional advice and promot responds. It made the whole process so easy. I higly recommend Monkey Conveyancing.

Casey F.

Casey F.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have hoped for a better conveyancer

Dominik was prompt, informative and patient with us as clueless first home buyers. Helped us navigate from signature to settlement in 21 days without a hitch - remarkable in these unprecedented times.

Excellent service

I can highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing. James was professional, efficient and friendly and made the whole settlement process of our property sale very smooth and easy. We had one seller living overseas and everything was completed easily by phone and email. Thank you, I will definitely use Monkey Conveyancing again.

Nicolette B.

Nicolette B.South East Queensland, QLD

I can highly recommend MONKEY CONVEYANCING.

I had an amazing experience of buying my property with Monkey Conveyancing: Zenab was friendly, efficient, timely, and supportive as this was my first time of buying in Queensland. I cannot thank you enough Monkey Conveyancing, you took ALL the effort and stress out of buying. Best wishes Dr Nici Burger

Judith G.

Judith G.South East Queensland, QLD

Five Star service from start to finish.

Thank you Monkey Conveyancing for making the purchase of my new property, easy, and stress free. The staff were professional at all times. Dominik answered all of my questions quickly; my emails and phone calls were responded quickly and their level of communication was excellent. I was kept informed at each stage of the process and at no stage did I feel forgotten or just another client.

Having Dominik ring me personally to say that settlement had gone through just topped off my really good experience.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Monkey Conveyancing did a wonderful job with the sale of my Raceview property

My solicitor at Monkey Conveyancing was brilliant in his advice and plan for the sale of my property. It was a bit of a hard one as it was bought in a company and trust so needed lots of extra work done my him and me. So glad when I got that call to say 'It's settled' yay!

Gordon S.

Gordon S.South East Queensland, QLD

Really happy with the service from start to finish. Great and easy to deal with in every aspect.

Roland

RolandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did an amazing job!

I'd like to thank Zenab Khalil for the wonderful conveyancing job that she completed for us. From start to finish the process was a breeze, this is the fourth time we have used Monkey Conveyancing each time the team took our own needs into consideration and were with us in every step we took, guiding and advising us in all aspects .They are truely worthy of five stars!

Nicole Attenborough

Nicole AttenboroughSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing support and professionalism

Monkey assisted me with 2 back to back properties. James was always available to support and advise me. I will definitely be recommending Monkey to others who require conveyancing needs.

Linda McI

Linda McISouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

What a wonderful experience we had with Monkey Conveyancing. Purchasing a home can be quite daunting but Zenab from Monkey make the whole experience easy and hassle free. She answered all of our enquiries promptly and no question was too silly. Zenab is knowledgeable, professional, helpful and friendly and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I cannot speak highly enough of Monkey Conveyancing and strongly recommend using them for all your conveyancing needs.

blue

blue

Great friendly service sold and brought in NSW and Queensland without any problems

Used Zenab from Monkey Conveyancing Re our house sale in NSW. Zenab was wonderful, she kept me informed and provided great advice. Would highly recommend. No problems with our settlement. Thank you Zenab

Shilu

ShiluSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Monkey Conveyancing has assisted us in the sale of two properties over the last a couple of years. Everything went smoothly and James was outstanding. He is very professional and made the process easy/stress free. Will use them again in the foreseeable future.

Thanks, James!

During this time of change they just made it easy!

The team at Monkey Conveyancing made life so much easier. Dominik, always was there to patiently explain things and processes. Reducing the stresses of dealing with banks, real estates and mortgage brokers.

It is a time of change, what with COVID and the royal commission , we the customers, really just have to role with the punches. But Dominik's calm, friendly voice of reason was there to get me over the finish line and settle on time!

Thanks Dominik, thank MC TEAM

Cheers Pam

Olga

OlgaSydney, NSW

Monkey Conveyancing have been very easy to deal with. Everything went smoothly and Zenab was outstanding. She is very knowledgeable and made the process stress free. Will use them again soon. Thanks Zenab.

Anne G.

Anne G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and very responsive

Monkey Conveyancing has assisted me in the sale of 3 properties in the last 16 months and all went without a hitch. Living interstate wasn't an issue as phone and internet worked like a charm. They provide a very professional service at a very reasonable price. Thank you again for all of your excellent assistance!

Erin H.

Erin H.South East Queensland, QLD

Made the process so easy

Stephen from Monkey made the process of buying my first home clear and enjoyable. He explained every step of the way and was always happy to answer any questions I had. He was on top of things so I could have confidence in the whole process. Thanks again for helping with this huge achievement. Much appreciated.