Monkey Conveyancing

Monkey Conveyancing (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Monkey Conveyancing? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
M Timms
M TimmsSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wouldn't use anyone but Monkey Conveyancing

I have worked with Monkey Conveyancing on multiple sales and purchases over the past 5 years and it has always been a great experience. The staff have been exceptional in every dealing and this sale was no different. Zenab went above and beyond to get my sale across the line, liaising with banks to coordinate settlement and updating me at every turn. I would and do, highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great conveyancer. You won't want to use anyone else ever again. Thanks so much.

They made it so easy

I searched Google to find a conveyancer as I received a pricey quote from local lawyers. I stopped on Monkey Conveyancing as not only was their fixed price very reasonable but what struck me most was how their site explained the process very simply, compared the many others that managed to be both complicated yet vague!
Our property settled today and I was so pleased to have found Monkey Conveyancing to be everything I hoped for- both professional, friendly and easy to deal with.
Dominik was really great and after providing initial info we didn’t have to really do anything except wait for settlement.
I would highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing.

Harvey S.
Harvey S.

Excellant and very Friendly

Did a great job for me and where always available for any requests that I had and went the extra mile to help me . Would always reccommend them and always use them

IMPECCABLE SERVICE

The service provided by Zenab was nothing short of fantastic. Always available to answer questions, guide and reassure throughout the conveyancing process. Thank you heaps, Zenab.
Would recommend Monkey conveyancing.

Very Happy Customer

We recently used Monkey Conveyancing to purchase a property on the Gold Coast, James was excellent to deal with, he educated us on the whole process and kept us updated step by step throughout, he sent out reminders before key dates to make sure everything went seamlessly so it made the purchase very simple.
Thankyou James !

Kevin Titman
Kevin TitmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service

Buying a new home, having not done so in 10+ years, Zenab and the team made it a breeze. Pleasure to deal with, customer service and response time superb. And personalized phone calls were a nice touch. 1st class.

Princely D'Souza
Princely D'SouzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

James Chai is just awesome

I purchased a property in Nov 2020. A building inspection confirmed that the property was hail damaged.

James guided me through the process of settling the property subject to insurance building repair. It involved 4 extensions on settlement with completion from insurance work.

This needed expertise and guidance. I give James 100/100 for that.

Property just settled today 09/03/2021. Yay

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communication, great to deal with. Factual information and instant replies to my queries and concerns. Made buying my first home less stressful. Made me feel at ease. Thank you

Gary
Gary South East Queensland, QLD

Professional Friendly Service

We sold our property and had a recommendation to use Monkey Conveyancing. We looked at a couple of sites but Monkey Conveyancing was a good price. We had Zenab acting on our behalf. She was always professional, polite and always on top of everything. We were very happy with how monkey conveyancing and Zenab looked after us. I will use them again.

Highly recommended

I had a positive experience with Zenab from Monkey Conveyancing. Zenab has acted for us and we were extremely pleased with her service. she was very helpful and guided me through the process to make it as painless as possible. She was always happy to help and went above and beyond. Highly recommend. We recently sold a property and Zenab was our solicitor at Monkey Conveyancing. The whole process was stress free and professional. Thank you Zenab.

Professional service

We recently sold a property and Zenab was our solicitor at Monkey Conveyancing.
Zenab had acted for us before and we were extremely pleased with her service then, so returned as repeat business. Once again the whole process was stress free and professional. Thank you

P.Bros
P.BrosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, helpful and supportive.

Excellent communication and helpful advice when needed. Kept to timelines and made the transaction go through very smoothly; without any questions or concerns. Would highly recommend to anyone selling a house or investment property.

DKReview
DKReviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shame on I can't give zero stars

Eddie Pingol
Eddie Pingol South East Queensland, QLD

To secure your future investment. Best to start here .

My first investment which I don't have a clues about legal , direction and responsible .Dominik gave me a heads up to navigate each step of the way right through the final signing of ownership. I was at ease with Dominik expertise in of legal stuff and learnt some understanding of those legal jagging. Thanks to Monkey Conveyancing team to make my dream a reality.

Desmond White
Desmond White South East Queensland, QLD

Found this so easy due to Zaneb

I don’t recommend buying/selling property to anyone but it was a breeze with Monkey that we were reassured every step of the way and would recommend them should we get a chance

Steve Walker
Steve WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond.

My partner and I settled our first home through Monkey Conveyancing a week ago. Monkey came recommended through a friend and we could not be more grateful for the recommendation. Dominik Osika was the specifically recommended solicitor and would continually be going above and beyond for us during the entire process. My partner and I were looking for a property for over 11 months and had a lot of ups and downs that Dominik was amazing at helping us through. Dominik was always only a phone call or email away and made the process of purchasing our first home as smooth as we could have hoped for. I can not recommend Dominik at Monkey Conveyancing enough. Do yourself a favor and stop your search here. Sincerely, Steve Walker.

Jacob
JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buying first home made as easy as possible!

I had a positive experience with Zenab from Monkey Conveyancing. All the paperwork and potential problems in a house settlement can be a daunting task. However she was very helpful and guided me through the process to make it as painless as possible. She was always happy to help and went above and beyond. Highly recommend.

Feedback on Monkey Conveyancing and in particular Zenab

We have used the services of the Monkey Conveyancing, to sell or buy a few properties. We've found their team to be knowledgable and friendly. Their fees are reasonable. Our last few property sales/purchases have been with Zenab, who is very sharp, organised, very helpful and a pleasure to work with. She comes very highly recommended and we won't hesitate to use her services again.

Claire
Claire

Seamless settlement

This being our first house purchase we found these guys on Google. Very good reviews and for good reason. James guided us through every step and advised the best options. It was a little complicated to begin with but James took it all in his stride and sorted it all out. We will definitely use these guys again in the future for any conveyancing needs. Absolute dream to deal with.

Rachiee G.
Rachiee G.South East Queensland, QLD

User friendly

Zenab from the goldcoast office was amazing! She made everything simple for me. As A first time home owner I really appreciated all her help and patience because I had no clue what I was doing.

Damian
DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and well organised

I have used Monkey conveyancing for both buying and selling property, the team are well organised and professional, a special mention to Zenab she did and amazing job keeping me up to date with critical information, she has been a pleasure to deal with.

Neil
NeilRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Monkey Conveyancing

This is the second time i have used the services of Monkey Conveyancing. This time however they are acting for me for three property transactions. I could not be happier with them and would readily recommend their services to nayone who wants excellent, prompt cost effective conveyancing services.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic & Helpful Service

James from Monkey Conveyancing did an amazing job keeping me up to date with where my land settlement was. He went over & above with keeping me informed with helpful information and guiding me through the bank settlement. My settlement took longer then normal but James was there the whole way keeping me in the loop. Would recommend James to anyone looking for a conveyor.

Thanks James.

Duane M.
Duane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great informative & helful service

James and the Monkeyconveyancing crew did a great job in assisting me sell my property during COVID times. I will definitely be using him/them again for future property transactions. Thanks James!

Lee
Lee

Awesome service

Recently sold my property. Cannot speak highly enough of Monkey Conveyancing, Dominik in particular. Communication was fantastic and the sale of my property/ handover finalised with ease. Highly recommend to any seller or buyer.