Monkey Conveyancing

Monkey Conveyancing (page 2 of 7)

RayH

RayHSydney, NSW

Great work guys!

We recently sold in Brisbane and bought in Sydney, using Monkey Conveyancing at either end (return customer from 4 years ago). The team were great on both fronts, with great communication and always friendly to deal with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a conveyancing team.

Great and thorough service

Zenab has been a provided a fantastic service to us for the sale of our old property and purchase of the new. It has been a stressful time with both properties settling on the same day but she has been there for us every step. Emails were all very thorough and professional. She responded super quick with any questions we had and took the time to explain everything to us. Highly recommended. Thank you

Excellent work

In the last few months, I have used their services twice, and I am very happy with them. James Chai is our solicitor, he is professional and helpful, highly recommend.

Great Conveyancing from Monkey

Just finished the sale of our property with Monkey Conveyancing as our agent for the second time. Couldn’t of had an easier time getting things done for the sale of our property. Our agent Zenab couldn’t of been more helpful, going out of her way to help us through the satisfactory outcome of our sale. Couldn’t recommend them higher

John O

John OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional, knowledgeable.

Very professional and always on top of things. Prompt responses to any enquires I threw his way. James was a pleasure to deal with.
Highly recommended to anyone with conveyancing needs.

KEN

KEN South East Queensland, QLD

Amy is the best

I normally do not give 5 star for anything but I can't not give Amy a 5 star.
We are very lucky to have her as our solicitor for both buy and sell.

She made everything easy and make sure everything is line up and keep us up to date at all time.

Highly recommended

Excellent Service

Our Solicitor at Monkey Conveyancing, Dominik was really great to deal with. This was our first time buying a home so we were very nervous but Dominik answered every question we had super quickly and made us feel at ease throughout the process.

Excellent service

Monkey Conveyancing had excellent service, prompt responses and was able to assist me with all my questions of the process. I would recommend them to anyone in need of conveyancing services.

Bill

BillPerth, WA

Excellent service

I found Monkey Conveyancing very professional, helpful and expedient. Queensland procedures, to me, are overly complicated, a bureaucratic nightmare but Monkey Conveyancing were very precise and informative as to what was required and instructions and requests were conveyed in an easily understandable way. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Regards

William Phillips

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Highest level of service and the most professional advice possible.

My Solicitor James, at Monkey Conveyancing delivered the highest level of service and the most professional advice possible.

Every step of the process my solicitor was there keeping me informed. He answered every phone call, was always prompt replying to emails and gave advice that made the entire process go smoothly and work to my advantage.

Thank you for taking pride in your work, your clients certainly appreciate your proficient skills and expert advice.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and friendly

Monkey provided a professional, friendly and accurate legal service. I have no qualms is recommending them. Communication was always punctual and friendly with all my questions answered. Reasonably priced as well.

Excellent service

Really good service . Dominik was so good and friendly . Thanks for help . I will recommend every one to monkey conveyance service so easy procedure and without any headache did everything.

Jenny Bobeszko

Jenny BobeszkoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with the service

This is the first time I have needed to use a conveyancing solicitor. I found Monkey Conveyancing very efficient. James Chai was excellent and appreciate all his help. I am very happy with the service provided and would recommend them to anyone needing the service.

Stef D.

Stef D.South East Queensland, QLD

Definitely NOT monkey business!

This is the third time I have personally used the services of Monkey Conveyancing and the fifth for my family. I can not fault the service they offer, they are there every step of the way and no question is too big or too small.
I recommend Monkey Conveyancing to the highest standard!
You'd be crazy to not use them!

Couldn't be happier with this service

We used Monkey Conveyancing for a recent sale and purchase that both had to be scheduled for the same day to co-ordinate finance. Our solicitor, Amy, was an absolute godsend. She stayed on top of every step of the process and when our bank's delays almost derailed the timing of settlement, she went over and above to sort it out. In the end both settlements went through without delay, and this really all came down to Amy's efforts and persistence. We could not be more grateful for her assistance. We would highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing for their attention to detail, communication, professionalism, and amazing customer service when it mattered most! Thanks Amy.

Prashant S.

Prashant S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service !

Appreciate all the knowledge and help provided by James Chai from Monkey Conveyancing. This is the second time we have used there services now and are very happy with it.
Would definitely recommend to others in near future too.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Excellent and timely service

This company has provided an excellent service to me and my family each time we have had a conveyancing matter. The service is friendly, personal and timely. The fees are very competitive and we are very pleased with the service we received from Mr James Chai the solicitor who handled our case. Thank you
AJ

Kwei

KweiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and concise

James was referred to us by the real estate agent when we signed the contract to buy.
The rates were reasonable and James got in touch straight away and kept us informed throughout the process.
Very professional and polite and fuss free settlement .
Highly recommended for the fees they charge compared to others

Helen V.

Helen V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

2 settlements in 3 months

James Chai was great with handling both property sales. 1 in Ipswich and 1 in Brisbane. I’d highly recommend his services. He’s very prompt with his work and pleasant on the phone.

maree rowlands

maree rowlandsSouth East Queensland, QLD

recommendation of Monkey Conveyancing

I death with Amy Wu from Monkey conveyancing during the sale of my property it was a pleasure to deal with Amt during the complete process. I would not hesitate to recommend Amy to any one