Monkey Conveyancing

Monkey Conveyancing (page 3 of 3)

4.3

Reggie

ReggiePerth, WA

Professional and thorough

Used Monkey Conveyancing for the first time and was very pleased with the service. James was professional, courteous and extremely efficient who kept us fully informed on all matters pertaining to the sale of our house.
I would certainly recommend them to anybody looking for an affordable and professional organisation.

Mum4R

Mum4RGold Coast

Best Conveyancers on the Gold Coast imo

Great service and industry knowledge!

I purchased my first home recently and had my conveyancing done through monkey conveyancing. Chris was easy to talk to and walked me through every step of the process. He even pointed out a few things that I didn’t know needed to be done. When settlement arrived my mortgage broker stuffed me around and Chris kept me calm and helped me make the right decisions to get the purchase to go through.

Loved his effort and the follow up from the rest of the team when he was unavailable. Couldn’t reccommend monkey them any more, especially for first home buyers.

Mark G

Mark GBrisbane

Steer clear!

Non-responsive, unprofessional, zero customer service.
As a first home buyer, this company was terrible to deal with...
Settlement is such a time sensitive period and Monkey have absolutely no urgency. Unless you speak to the owner directly, the service that you will get will be slow, missing critical information and unresponsive.
Do yourself a favour and do not go with this company. I can speak from personal experience and the experience of other people I know that have used them.

Terrible service

Had to chase up a number of important pieces of correspondence that were emailed through and not acknowledged. This was made harder as it was very difficult to speak with them on the phone and only reluctantly met with me in person after I insisted on it. Very disappointed.

Unhappy

UnhappyGold Coast

Wouldn’t Recommend

Great experience

Our experience with Monkey was fantastic, Daniel was so helpful nothing was too much trouble, he kept in touch and was very informative, everything ran so smoothly through out the process, as it progressed he let us know what would happen next so we knew exactly what to expect. Very Helpful Thank you Daniel

Charles Wang

Charles WangGold Coast

Very good value

Hired them for conveyance as buyer. The company served me all they have promised. People are responsive and helpful. The settlement was arranged properly and happened on time. The documentation was clear enough, and the communication was good. As I know the process of conveyance, we both had correct expectation and collaborated pleasantly. I will use their service again in the future.

westvet

westvet

Went without a hitch

Stephen was fantastic to deal with. Everything went very smoothly, even though it was a bit of a rush job to get it done by EOFY. He sent regular updates and detailed directions about what I had to do, sign and send off. He communicated directly and professionally with my accountant and banker to ensure things went on time. I am in a regional area, but email communication worked brilliantly. And at a very good price. I was very happy with all aspects of the service.

Worried

WorriedBrisbane

Very Unprofessional - Not so good from the other side

We were buyers and Monkey acting for the sellers. When the contract could not be satisfied as I was made redundant Monkey tried to hold us to it and forced us to get a letter from the bank to prove finance was no longer available even though we had cancelled before the due date to confirm. After several weeks they agreed to cancel the contract but now several weeks later again have not returned our $20,000 deposit. Returning our deposit is obviously not important to them so they don't bother hurrying up about it.

Just my thoughts

It has been a year since i used these people. I am still annoyed with the very casual attitude from this company. I could write a serious amount of detail but,i am not going to waste anymore time regarding this company.all i will say is this. [name removed] in Brisbane is ok, [name removed] is just far to busy and in my opinion to inexperienced to handle Brisbane enquiries. Having a unreliable conveyer will leave you with dissolution when buying property. The old saying applies here for sure. PAY PEANUTS GET -------.

Ros

RosTweed heads

No monkeying around

I've used monkey twice now , both times have found them not only very efficient , but communication has always been wonderful ,with any questions answered . They take the stress out of a very stressful time and make it smooth sailing ..I could cheerfully recommend this company to anyone .

Monkeys would do a Better Job.

Do not use these people. There is only one way to describe them - totally incompetent.

They lost our documentation, then got duplicates, and lost them too.

And while we are stressing because settlement is worryingly late, their attitude is "couldn't care less"..

Invisible

Pretty much ignored all my calls and emails. The work got done admittedly however there was no good customer experience and i would not recommend them.

TERRIBLE SERVICE and they swear at clients..WARNING DONT USE THEM!!

They are so not professional and have no idea what they are doing. When you ring up to ask about your case they swear at you and tell you they are not taking this crap. Dodgy Dodgy people. WARNING - don't deal with these people!!!!!

Very Friendly And Helpful

We were first home purchasers and they made the process quite easy. Just the right amount of communication, provided helpful checklists in advance, etcetera.

Good value for the cheap price we paid: they were the cheapest conveyancers that didn't have bad reviews.