Monkey Conveyancing

Monkey Conveyancing (page 3 of 7)

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and friendly

Monkey provided a professional, friendly and accurate legal service. I have no qualms is recommending them. Communication was always punctual and friendly with all my questions answered. Reasonably priced as well.

Excellent service

Really good service . Dominik was so good and friendly . Thanks for help . I will recommend every one to monkey conveyance service so easy procedure and without any headache did everything.

Jenny Bobeszko

Jenny BobeszkoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with the service

This is the first time I have needed to use a conveyancing solicitor. I found Monkey Conveyancing very efficient. James Chai was excellent and appreciate all his help. I am very happy with the service provided and would recommend them to anyone needing the service.

Stef D.

Stef D.South East Queensland, QLD

Definitely NOT monkey business!

This is the third time I have personally used the services of Monkey Conveyancing and the fifth for my family. I can not fault the service they offer, they are there every step of the way and no question is too big or too small.
I recommend Monkey Conveyancing to the highest standard!
You'd be crazy to not use them!

Couldn't be happier with this service

We used Monkey Conveyancing for a recent sale and purchase that both had to be scheduled for the same day to co-ordinate finance. Our solicitor, Amy, was an absolute godsend. She stayed on top of every step of the process and when our bank's delays almost derailed the timing of settlement, she went over and above to sort it out. In the end both settlements went through without delay, and this really all came down to Amy's efforts and persistence. We could not be more grateful for her assistance. We would highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing for their attention to detail, communication, professionalism, and amazing customer service when it mattered most! Thanks Amy.

Prashant S.

Prashant S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service !

Appreciate all the knowledge and help provided by James Chai from Monkey Conveyancing. This is the second time we have used there services now and are very happy with it.
Would definitely recommend to others in near future too.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Excellent and timely service

This company has provided an excellent service to me and my family each time we have had a conveyancing matter. The service is friendly, personal and timely. The fees are very competitive and we are very pleased with the service we received from Mr James Chai the solicitor who handled our case. Thank you
AJ

Kwei

KweiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and concise

James was referred to us by the real estate agent when we signed the contract to buy.
The rates were reasonable and James got in touch straight away and kept us informed throughout the process.
Very professional and polite and fuss free settlement .
Highly recommended for the fees they charge compared to others

Helen V.

Helen V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

2 settlements in 3 months

James Chai was great with handling both property sales. 1 in Ipswich and 1 in Brisbane. I’d highly recommend his services. He’s very prompt with his work and pleasant on the phone.

maree rowlands

maree rowlandsSouth East Queensland, QLD

recommendation of Monkey Conveyancing

I death with Amy Wu from Monkey conveyancing during the sale of my property it was a pleasure to deal with Amt during the complete process. I would not hesitate to recommend Amy to any one

Ray

RayIllawarra, NSW

Conveyancing made simple

Going in to this process I was concerned about the complexity of getting this done correctly and at a reasonable cost. Monkey Conveyancing were excellent. They were helpful, answered my questions promptly and guided me through the process with ease. I would have no hesitation in recommending them or using their services again.

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Challenges overcome, settlement done!

Thanks Dominik for your patience and assistance. Third time lucky they say. but it was the efforts of JP Team at Freedom and Monkey Conveyancing in drafting of clauses to satisfy all parties that made it happen.

Mirjana

MirjanaSydney, NSW

Settlement

Stephen and James were very professional and helpful regarding my settlement. The communication via email and phone was excellent all the way through to settlement and James made it so easy and stress free. I was very happy with the fast and smooth transition of the sale of my property. I would highly recommend Monkey Coveyancing for any property purchases or sales. Thank you James and well done!

Kimberley

KimberleyCentral Queensland, QLD

Recommendation

Amy at Monkey Conveyancing was absolutely amazing during the sale of my house. She made everything stress free and easy. I would recommend her to anyone. I am just about to purchase another property and she was the first call I made.

Nick

NickLitchfield, NT

Fantastic service

A huge thank you Stephen for your patience, understanding and professionalism. We were blessed to be able to call, email you all hours and have you put us at ease throughout this trying time.
So once again thank you from both Debbie and I.

Kind Regards
Nick Sayers & Debbie Turner

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend for conveyancing A++++++

I was recommended to monkey conveyancing by my real estate agent. Wow Amy was just amazing made the entire process stress free. Always communicated and reasonably priced. I will be recommending to all my family and friends. Especially Amy she went above and beyond and such a personal touch to the service. Thank you Amy we are loving our new home you made the experience so easy.

Benjamin R.

Benjamin R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price, great service.

Monkey Conveyancing have helped us with both purchase and sale of houses. Working with their solicitors has been straight forward and hassle free, and their communication has been excellent. They are very reasonably priced and I would recommend them next time you are buying or selling.

May

MaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and professional advice

Zenab at Monkey Conveyaning helped me with conveyanig works for my house. I am very happy with her professional advice and promot responds. It made the whole process so easy. I higly recommend Monkey Conveyancing.

Casey F.

Casey F.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have hoped for a better conveyancer

Dominik was prompt, informative and patient with us as clueless first home buyers. Helped us navigate from signature to settlement in 21 days without a hitch - remarkable in these unprecedented times.

Excellent service

I can highly recommend Monkey Conveyancing. James was professional, efficient and friendly and made the whole settlement process of our property sale very smooth and easy. We had one seller living overseas and everything was completed easily by phone and email. Thank you, I will definitely use Monkey Conveyancing again.