Monkey Conveyancing

Monkey Conveyancing (page 4 of 6)

James Chai is excellent

Personal, Professional, quick and stress-free. James was excellent at conveyancing my house. Can highly recommend the team at monkey conveyancing to help with conveyancing of houses. Thanks for your help.

Booth

BoothSouth East Queensland, QLD

Transfer of property ownership by Monkey Conveyancing

I used Monkey Conveyancing, to transfer ownership of my Unit in Brisbane when it was sold in August 2020. The job was assigned to Dominik Osika who did a stellar job. On multiple occasions I had questions and queries about the process (I filled out the contract myself - as I did a private sale - not through an agent), and Dominik was always fast to respond and very friendly and easy to deal with. We was also very good and patient at explaining the whole property process and procedures. I have no hesitation in recommending Monkey Conveyancing in transferring property ownership.

Mr B

Mr BSydney

The name is appropriate (although probably a discredit to monkeys). Appalling.

Jessica V.

Jessica V.Sydney, NSW

No hidden fees and they were just amazing !

Giulietta_Grant

Giulietta_GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super helpful and professional

Working with a wonderful and friendly team, that provided excellent legal counsel, and were constantly on the ball throughout the whole process. Would recommend and use again in the future if the opportunity arises.

Marty

MartySouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional

The team at Monkey Conveyancing were professional and experienced in what they do, especially the advice given during the Covid-19 pandemic.

We are grateful for all of your help during the purchase of our first home, we love it.

Highly recommend this company.

john

johnSouth East Queensland, QLD

efficient

james went through hopes to get my settlement done on time because of developers and there lawyer and he solved then problem and was able to settle his professional attitude is floorless and i will have no problem in using his services again

Amazing!

Fantastic communication. Prompt and very helpful. James guided us through the whole process. Emails were easy to understand. Everything went very smoothly! Would recommend and use again!! Thank you for everything!

Steve P

Steve PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Monkey - Great Sage, Equal of Heaven.... in conveyancing

Timely responses, plenty of documentation given and generally well presented. Was great for a 1st home buyer who likes to know what is going on and always reads the manual.

I will use them again.

Hardyards mowing

Hardyards mowingtewantin

James was excellent

James provided very efficient service for a very short settlement.
He was helpful professional and the process was floorless.
Big thanks to James and monkey for there great service.
The cost was one of the cheapest around.
Everything was done online which also made it easy.

Trina

Trina

Stephen and Dominik from Monkey Conveyancing have been brilliant - highly recommended!!!!!

Stephen and Dominik from Monkey Conveyancing have been brilliant whilst buying my Apartment. They are professional, obliging, friendly and helpful, offering regular up to date communication throughout this process. I highly recommend using this Company and know I will be using their Services if needed again. What a brilliant team. As a sole female buyer, Stephen and Dominik has made this journey stress-free and easy. They are professional and caring. It makes all the difference. Monkey Conveyancing - excellent job!! Thankyou so much.

Highly Recommend

I found Monkey Conveyancing to be very professional and thorough. The communication was frequent and informative and I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to other people.

Keri C Gold Coast

Keri C Gold CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, Highly Recommend

This is the 2nd time I have used Monkey Conveyancing and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their service to anyone. Dominik was friendly and helpful. He responded quickly and kept me in the loop every step of the way. This time there were 2 extensions on settlement and lots of back and forth but thanks to Dominik’s fantastic communication it felt stress free.

Tatiana

TatianaSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended! Made a complex process simple.

Dominik O @Monkey Conveyancing was very professional and helpful in answering all of our endless questions.The process was seamless and settlement went through without any problem. We’d certainly use them again in the future.

The Best Experience

I found that my appointed case worker to be the most polite, and helpful person. He did everything to help me through my settlement woes, and even when I sent email after email and sometime back to back phone calls, he was always polite and very helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a conveyancer! The process was seamless on their end and as painless for a new to the scene first home buyer. I can not thank James enough for his excellent work!

Find out how Monkey Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

To the point, efficient & friendly

The team at Monkey Conveyancing have been very professional. James Chai was very helpful in resolving any queries we had throughout the process. They were to the point and we knew exactly the costs involved. Very highly recommended.

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Seamless Process

This is the third time I have engaged Monkey Conveyancing and they have once again made it very easy. James Chai made the process seamless and I would have no hesitation using them again.

Excellent Efficient Service

I recently used Monkey Conveyancing for a property conveyancing. I was living overseas during the entire process and they were able to effect the settlement in a professional and painless manner. They have excellent easy to follow guidance on the steps required and were easily able to manage contingencies including me not being in Australia and the COVID19 situation. Good communication with the client. Would definitely recommend them for property settlement services.

Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Professional service

We were recommended to engage with Monkey Conveyancing for the sake of our property. They were excellent to work with. James was very professional and an asset to the business.

Lynn

Lynn

Painless!

We recently engaged Monkey Conveyancing for the sale of our property. The entire process was, painless, efficient and easy. Everything happened when it was supposed to, communication was excellent. Highly recommend James and his team.