Monkey Conveyancing

Monkey Conveyancing

Mr B

Mr BSydney

The name is appropriate (although probably a discredit to monkeys). Appalling.

no help

monkey by name monkey by nature,sold a property a sum of money was held by the buyer 's
solicitor trust ,all conditions were met 2 weeks after settlement, which was acknowledge
by the buyer still have not received the balance numerous calls to monkey conveyancing
all to no result. SETTLEMENT WAS 4 MONTHS AGO.

Worst conveyancing service

I urgently required a contract to be reviewed due to the seller being away for work. I phoned monkey conveyancing to say could we get this urgently pushed along, to which the reception said it is still sitting with [name removed] and had not been assigned. After i hung up we received a reply to say we were demanding and they were not wanting to go forward with reviewing the contract. All I can say is do not go with these people the lack of service is promptness is not good. I have now wasted time and another two days. After reading other comments i should have went with my gut instinct and not went with them. This was my experience.

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Monkey Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

It was terrible experience

Unfortunately I had a bad experience with monkey conveyancing, Gold Coast branch.
My conveyancer was Lucy and she wasn’t nice at all from the first day- arrogant, unprofessional. She made a mistake- she didn’t realise I already paid stamp duty so she sent me a form to pay again. Lucky I paid attention so she apologised.
Her communication skills was also not the best.You can contact her only Monday to Friday 9-5 . If you have some questions after hours - bad luck.
I had some questions after settlement, left msg in the office but she never get back to me.
I don’t know about others but she was simply terrible.

Mark G

Mark GBrisbane

Steer clear!

Non-responsive, unprofessional, zero customer service.
As a first home buyer, this company was terrible to deal with...
Settlement is such a time sensitive period and Monkey have absolutely no urgency. Unless you speak to the owner directly, the service that you will get will be slow, missing critical information and unresponsive.
Do yourself a favour and do not go with this company. I can speak from personal experience and the experience of other people I know that have used them.

Terrible service

Had to chase up a number of important pieces of correspondence that were emailed through and not acknowledged. This was made harder as it was very difficult to speak with them on the phone and only reluctantly met with me in person after I insisted on it. Very disappointed.

Worried

WorriedBrisbane

Very Unprofessional - Not so good from the other side

We were buyers and Monkey acting for the sellers. When the contract could not be satisfied as I was made redundant Monkey tried to hold us to it and forced us to get a letter from the bank to prove finance was no longer available even though we had cancelled before the due date to confirm. After several weeks they agreed to cancel the contract but now several weeks later again have not returned our $20,000 deposit. Returning our deposit is obviously not important to them so they don't bother hurrying up about it.

Monkeys would do a Better Job.

Do not use these people. There is only one way to describe them - totally incompetent.

They lost our documentation, then got duplicates, and lost them too.

And while we are stressing because settlement is worryingly late, their attitude is "couldn't care less"..

Invisible

Pretty much ignored all my calls and emails. The work got done admittedly however there was no good customer experience and i would not recommend them.

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Monkey Conveyancing compares to other Conveyancing Services

TERRIBLE SERVICE and they swear at clients..WARNING DONT USE THEM!!

They are so not professional and have no idea what they are doing. When you ring up to ask about your case they swear at you and tell you they are not taking this crap. Dodgy Dodgy people. WARNING - don't deal with these people!!!!!