Monkey Conveyancing

Monkey Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Monkey Conveyancing? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

My solicitor was very professional and Helpful with all my queries
Guided me through the whole process and nothing was too much trouble
Would highly recommend to anyone who is requiring legal representation

Highly recommend!

I employed Monkey Conveyancing for the recent sale of two properties and cannot fault them. They processed everything proficiently and navigated some issues with the second sale relating to the buyer’s lender that kept my best interests as their priority. They are also priced very well. I highly recommend!

Andy
Andy South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional and responsive

I bought an investment property in Gold Coast while living in Victoria. James Chai from Monkey Conveyancing acted on my behalf in this purchase. I am impressed with their service, responsiveness and professionalism. They outlined the end-to-end process and their fee structure right in the start and left no confusion as to how things will work from there. They responded to my numerous queries swiftly and clearly which gave me the confidence that I needed to complete this purchase. Well done James and rest of the team at Monkey Conveyancing. Thank you.

Amanda
AmandaBrisbane

Professional & personable service .

Dominik from Monkey Conveyencing was fabulous to do business with. He was professional & pleasant & responsive . With a tight time frame he went above & beyond to secure the settlement & did it with a good attitude.

Marjie A.
Marjie A.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic

First time using Monkey as they were recommended by our conveyancer in NSW.
Zenab was our conveyancer and we found her to be approachable, helpful, pleasant, she had a personality and she was ALWAYS available. She never made us feel less than when we asked seemingly dumb questions. We felt valued and our whole experience was positive. We would recommend Monkey any day of the week and we would use Zenab again.

J.Qld
J.QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely recommend

Very pleased and satisfied with Joseph. Always keeping us up to date and I’m contact with us through the process. Can’t fault these guys, especially Joseph. Will most certainly use again.

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth Sailing to Settlement

I have used Monkey Conveyancing's services multiple times and they are always very easy to deal with, always contactable and happy to answer any queries. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to buy or sell. Thank you again!

Job Satisfaction

Very professional and thorough team

Zenab has completed a number of settlements for us over the years and she is always very thorough and information highly recommend Zenab and the team at Monkey Conveyancing thanks again

Beth G.
Beth G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Positive experience - everything went smoothly!

Zenab was great! Professional, efficient and helpful. I was kept informed throughout the process and all questions answered in a timely manner. Would recommend to others and would use again.

LindeeSung
LindeeSungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and legal advice

I have just engaged Joseph A. from Monkey Conveyancing to handle the property that I am interested in buying. I am very pleased with the customer service that Joseph has provided and would highly recommend him to all my family and friends. His legal advice has been spot on and he always have his client's interest in mind. Thank you Joseph, keep up the great work!

David A.
David A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trouble free - Professional - Prompt - Correct

Monkey Conveyancing and their staff particularly James were always informative, trouble free, very professional, prompt in all responses and gave correct advice. The sale process was smooth and the settlement proceeds were available to us the day after settlement. Recommended.

Job Satisfaction

Very impressed. Helpful, knowledgeable and accessible.

Zenab Khalil from Monkey Conveyancing was absolutely excellent. She went above and beyond at every step. She was knowledgeable, accessible and always willing to help. We were trying to settle in an ambitiously short timeframe and she moved heaven and earth to pull everything together. I can't recommend Monkey Conveyancing (and Zenab in particular) highly enough.

Best service

Highly recommend Monkeys Conveyancing,Joseph help us with the sale of our investment property and it was a difficult one to settle as it took 3 attempts to finally settle as there was a second bank that was involved that shouldn’t of been,he spent hrs on the phone to get it all sorted out,it was a very stressful,difficult,frustrating situation on all of us, Joseph did an amazing job and finally it’s all over,would highly recommend Monkeys Conveyancing any day and we will use them again 100%

LPR
LPRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

Found James Chai to be very professionl. He was diligent and very quick to respond to all our queries.
We are so grateful for his assistance. Would highly recommend using his services.