Euroflex Vapour Ultra Dry Floor SC1Z1

Euroflex Vapour Ultra Dry Floor SC1Z1

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

broke after 10 months

When it worked it cleaned the floors really well but after 10 months it stopped steaming out the bottom. For such an expensive product I expected it to last a lot longer.
The water tank is hard to fill as the hole is really small and there is no viewing window to see when it is full so it is easy to over fill.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi Nicole, it seems that your unit may have a steam blockage somewhere if the steam is not coming out the bottom. Please call our Customer Support line on 1800 66 38 66 for assistance. Your unit has a 24 months warranty, if it is only 10 months old we will service it at no cost to you, including free transportation cost to and from our national Service Centre. For ease of reference our Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, please call us anytime for assistance.

Excellent cleaner

This steam mop is excellent. I have had steam mops before and basically dropped them at the tip. This mop has an amazing amount of steam that comes out to clean the floor and even in the winter when the floor is cool, the mop cleans to almost dry instantly. It cleans all the marks from the floor and does not leave a residue. If you get a tough spot simply go back and forwards over it a few times. It has a 600ml water capacity so lasts a good amount of time while you are mopping. The mop is a little heavy to push which is fine for most people but an elderly person may find it a bit hard to move along. Probably the only fault I would have with the mop is the cord is a bit short for my liking but I do have a huge area to mop so would be fine if you only have a small area. I highly recommend this mop and am very happy I bought it. Great cleaner and well worth the money I paid for it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Easy Peasy

I am really pleased with this unit, so much easier than the old mop and bucket. I top up the water, turn it on, sweep the floor and then use the steamer that is now steamed up. The floor dies quickly, looks good and seems to be getting the grime from between tiles and doesn't leave water pooling in the uneven parts of the floor tiles. The steamer doesn't have a gauge so I just top up each use. I do our house in two sections on different days so needing to refill is not a problem. When I did the whole house I did need to refill. The pad is used continuously and washed in the washing machine when it gets dirty. Two are provided, attached by strong velco. The weight is perhaps a little heavier than I would like but I have got used to that (I am 77). I haven't had any problems with the handle but I would like to have had two hooks to attach the cord when putting the unit away plus the "top hook" being able to keep the cord and handle together when using the unit.. The cord length has good reach.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great Steam Mop!

The steam mop did a great job to remove dirt and grime in the grooves and grout of tiles that had been there for years. Made the tiles look a bright white again. It also did a great job on the polished cork floor. As the product says the floor is dry soon after being mopped. There is no water left behind that takes a while to dry like from a normal mop. The pad washed well in the washing machine ready for the next use. The water tank is not large but it only took two fills to do a large house in all places except bedrooms / lounge. It doesn't take long to cool down so that it can be refilled.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Mixed feelings

This mop cleans my timber floors streak free which i love but thats about it . The mop is to heavy and awkward to use it won't get into tight spots the water tank is a pain to fill and you can't tell how much water you have in there and the most annoying thing is the handle keeps coming undone every couple of minutes overall dissapointed in the mop

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Terrible :(

My husband bought this mop and he knows exactly how I feel about his purchase everytime I use it! I agree with the other reviewers who say it doesn't clean well and the clip on the handle comes undone every minute or so. I find that I have to go over marks with a cloth because the steam mop just does not remove tougher marks. The handle constantly drops down because the latch that's meant to secure the handle in place is useless and comes unlatched literally every minute. It also leaves the floor really wet. I find that there isn't enough steam to clean our whole house so I end up having to let the cleaner cool down before I can refill it, then wait for it to heat up again so I can finish mopping. Huge pain in the neck and turns an already less than appealing chore even less so. Sorry but give me a mop, bucket and floor cleaner any day. I find this steam mop very ineffective and frustrating.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Slot stronger than my previous steam cleaner

Bought this product after reviewing other review sites. Very happy with product. Sturdy structure. Lasts 20 to 25 min with 600cc water tank. It stand itself so that storing is easy. Came with two pads.

This actually cleans

After using this mop, the floors feel different and the room smell better because they're so clean. Sadly, the ultra clean feel of the floors lasts only a day but such is life. The mop heats quickly, the water tank is big enough to clean whole house at one go. Only negative thing about this is that it only packs 2 cleaning pads, and after couple of uses the cleaning pad's edges start to curl up underneath which makes the maneuvering harder.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

I can definitely live without it.

Filling the tank is awkward hole could be bigger
Locking clamp keeps opening
Steam trigger broke after 4 uses
At a cost of $284 I had expected excellence this is rubbish
NOT HAPPY.
Would not recommend this product to anyone and I find out that I can't just take the product back to where I bought it but instead I must phone a call centre.
Definitely not happy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Very good product, multipurpose

We bought this steam mop more than 10 months back primarily to clean bamboo flooring. It is a multipurpose cleaner and we use it for rugs, carpets, tiles and of course bamboo floor. It works really fine and no complaints as of now, touch wood. I would strongly recommend this product. really worth for the money you pay for it.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Brilliant - best clean.

Just tried Monster Steam mop, really impressed. I bought the Monster at Harvey Norman ($230) and it's brilliant. Steam is superior and very intense. Comes with 3 mop heads which are washable, and a carpet adapter so you can steam your carpets. Fill up tank before plugging in really important as it doesn't have an on off switch. As this is high pressure do not refill as the tank will let off a lot of steam. Vacuum floors before hand so you don't sweep your crap everywhere else. The mop head can only do so much! Let it cool down. We have 80sqm of flooring to do, tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, no streaking. If you feel the need to use cleaner spray onto floors or use pure essential oils on the fabric of the mop. Do not add cleaner to the tank!!! Handle pretty good, not as flimsy as last two mops. It's not overly heavy either which I liked. If you do find it heavy to,start have the cleaning pads slightly dampened so you can push glide easily. 4-5 star mop.

Negative - sales girl said to totally replace mop heads every 3 uses (rubbish as I questioned her and it was her personal opinion). We wash the floors 2-3 times per weeks (kids) so not going through 52 mop heads! Put them in the washing machine and they're good quality ones so you'll get a good 2 years out of the mop heads. Has two your warranty from Harvey Norman.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Had many steam mops but this one really performs

We have had many many steam mops including Hoover, one sold at the travelling shows, steam mops recommended by Godfreys and a couple bought off the net but this one out performs them all. I have waited to review as many die within six months. I bought this one on Australia Day as the current steam mop died and our house was on the market! I read the reviews on Product Review and Choice and decided this one was worth a go. It wasn't the cheapest but the reviews were good so I decided to give it a go.
I went to Harvey Normans, purchased it from there and did something I rarely do, I took out the extended warranty which cost me the princely sum of $35. Given my previous track record, I thought it was worth it. I also bought extra pads as we have lots of tiled and wooden floors.
This machine is excellent. The extra shot of steam really helps get those stubborn stains off the floor. Also, sanitises those places you can't quite reach. Drys quickly, and the tank lasts quite a while. You do have to wait for it to cool down when refilling but it does not take long.
Then, the handle had the issue many people here have remarked on. It kept collapsing. One quick call to the very friendly customer service team, new handle sent out and back in action.
It is definitely the best steam mop we have had and as mentioned we have had a few.

PROS
The extra steam function - really gets rid of those marks
The tank lasts quite a while (unless you overuse the extra steam)
1 pad usually does the whole house

CONS
Head is big and clumsy. Does not get into all of those crevices in bathrooms (Euroflex please try and rectify this and you would have the perfect product)
Would be great if you had a pad that had a more abrasive action for really dirty areas.

Moved house, more tiles and they are off white and you cannot see any streaks.
Totally happy with this investment and would certainly recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

First happy, now not any more

I bought my Monster in July this year. I was always happy with the cleaning result however there was one problem from the beginning: even with a light pressure on the handle the locking clamp opens very often and the handle abruptly slides down which is very annoying as my arm and body go down, too. Another problem is that after 2 months of using the pads the edge on the front side started to roll during cleaning and this prevents the mop from sliding smoothly.
The mop is still on warranty so I went to Harvey Norman but have been told that I have to contact customer service which I will do tomorrow.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

At last a Good Steam Mop!

The last ten year's I have purchased at least three steam mops all of them disappointing.
This thing is GREAT. The steam appears to be hotter, the pad more aggressive than others but I would be happy if it was even more aggressive like a scrubber (Steam Floor Scrubber would be a great tool)

Floors are not getting so wet when using it. Drying quickly as there is good heat build up and best of all its doing a totally streak free job. This was not the case with the other ones...floors would be very wet, some of them left streaks faint but there and annoying. This steam mop is a pleasure.

Things that make it little harder to use than others...the height of the main body, the weight or friction is more on my floor anyway than the others. But all of that is no problem as the final job is done so well. Very Very Pleased.

Update 26/8/16 Well couple months in and have to say its still doing an amazing job! No problems with the unit at all. At last...I now do not need to look at another steam mop :-)

WORKED WELL FOR 10 MINUTES

I just purchased my steam mop and waited until the weekend to use it. It worked well for 10 minutes.....then onto the next room and the mop made a whoosh sound and spat water all over the floor. There was also a huge burst of steam. The floor was sopping wet. I turned it off, let it cool down, changed the mop pad and the same thing happened.

Best Steam Mop

This Steam Mop is perfect. It steams the floor without leaving any streaks or wet patches on the floor. It's the best one by far that I have used before. It has its own stainless steel boiler which I love as it creates a hot and drier steam leaving my floors hygienically clean and can walk on straight away. Plus it has a booster on the front for extra steam for those harder stains if you have them.

Thank you for taking the time to review your Monster product, we appreciate our customer feedback and we're delighted to hear you love your mop. :)

The small pad fits into carpet clean. How do the two big ones slot in?
HI Penny, sorry for the late reply, we seem not to have received this question. The small pad fits into the carpet sledge, which clips on the Floor Steamer using the 4 clips and it is used to refresh carpets and rugs. The larger pads have Velcro on the bottom and attach directly to the base of the Floor Steamer to wash sealed hard surface floors. Please call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for assistance. For ease of reference our Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, please call us anytime for assistance.

Will this steam mop leave streaks on my hi gloss tiles?
Hi Trudy no it won't i have high gloss timber floors and it leaves no streaks at allI have non high gloss tiles, but normal tiles. No streaks on my tiles. U need to keep the mop clean each time. I am sure that dirty mop will leave steaks.

My new steam mop booster only works intermittently. The lady at Harvey Norman showed me that the little red button must always be in the hole on the handle for steam to be generated. When I can't generate steam with the booster, I have checked this but it still will not generate steam. Is this normal? Also, I am still finding spots of dirt adhering to the floor even if I leave the steam mop over the top to soften. Can you get different pads to clean tougher areas?
That's right, the red trigger is only used when you need extra steam. While steaming the floor lift the red trigger up and it will activate the booster. The booster will not work if the handle is in the upright position. Maybe cleaning the pads frequently might help move the stubborn stains of the floor as well as the extra steam and applying pressure. For getting different pads for tougher stains I'm not sure. I have ceramic tiles and I find this mop great for my purposes. .Hi Peter, that is correct the handle must be fully extended in order for there to be tension on the trigger and thus produce front jet steam. Please call the Customer Care Line should this issue persist or for further clarification, 1800 663 866. Thanks

Vapour Ultra Dry Floor SC1Z1