Euroflex Vapour Ultra Dry Floor SC1Z1

Euroflex Vapour Ultra Dry Floor SC1Z1

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Donna Woods

Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Attempt Today - All Good So Far

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $274.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Nicole. H.

Nicole. H.

broke after 10 months

When it worked it cleaned the floors really well but after 10 months it stopped steaming out the bottom. For such an expensive product I expected it to last a lot longer.
The water tank is hard to fill as the hole is really small and there is no viewing window to see when it is full so it is easy to over fill.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Brad

BradFig Tree Pocket

Great Steam Mop!

The steam mop did a great job to remove dirt and grime in the grooves and grout of tiles that had been there for years. Made the tiles look a bright white again. It also did a great job on the polished cork floor. As the product says the floor is dry soon after being mopped. There is no water left behind that takes a while to dry like from a normal mop. The pad washed well in the washing machine ready for the next use. The water tank is not large but it only took two fills to do a large house in all places except bedrooms / lounge. It doesn't take long to cool down so that it can be refilled.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

VickiNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Mixed feelings

This mop cleans my timber floors streak free which i love but thats about it . The mop is to heavy and awkward to use it won't get into tight spots the water tank is a pain to fill and you can't tell how much water you have in there and the most annoying thing is the handle keeps coming undone every couple of minutes overall dissapointed in the mop

Date PurchasedMar 2016

GeorgieQ

GeorgieQCairns

Terrible :(

Date PurchasedJan 2016

HiroGeelong

Slot stronger than my previous steam cleaner

Bought this product after reviewing other review sites. Very happy with product. Sturdy structure. Lasts 20 to 25 min with 600cc water tank. It stand itself so that storing is easy. Came with two pads.

Cellry

CellryPerth

This actually cleans

After using this mop, the floors feel different and the room smell better because they're so clean. Sadly, the ultra clean feel of the floors lasts only a day but such is life. The mop heats quickly, the water tank is big enough to clean whole house at one go. Only negative thing about this is that it only packs 2 cleaning pads, and after couple of uses the cleaning pad's edges start to curl up underneath which makes the maneuvering harder.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

I can definitely live without it.

Filling the tank is awkward hole could be bigger
Locking clamp keeps opening
Steam trigger broke after 4 uses
At a cost of $284 I had expected excellence this is rubbish
NOT HAPPY.
Would not recommend this product to anyone and I find out that I can't just take the product back to where I bought it but instead I must phone a call centre.
Definitely not happy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Shaiz

ShaizSydney, NSW

Very good product, multipurpose

We bought this steam mop more than 10 months back primarily to clean bamboo flooring. It is a multipurpose cleaner and we use it for rugs, carpets, tiles and of course bamboo floor. It works really fine and no complaints as of now, touch wood. I would strongly recommend this product. really worth for the money you pay for it.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Paula

PaulaBrisbane

Brilliant - best clean.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

peterjules

Had many steam mops but this one really performs

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Ewa

EwaBrisbane

First happy, now not any more

I bought my Monster in July this year. I was always happy with the cleaning result however there was one problem from the beginning: even with a light pressure on the handle the locking clamp opens very often and the handle abruptly slides down which is very annoying as my arm and body go down, too. Another problem is that after 2 months of using the pads the edge on the front side started to roll during cleaning and this prevents the mop from sliding smoothly.
The mop is still on warranty so I went to Harvey Norman but have been told that I have to contact customer service which I will do tomorrow.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

At last a Good Steam Mop!

Update 26/8/16 Well couple months in and have to say its still doing an amazing job!
No problems with the unit at all.
At last...I now do not need to look at another steam mop :-)

WORKED WELL FOR 10 MINUTES

I just purchased my steam mop and waited until the weekend to use it. It worked well for 10 minutes.....then onto the next room and the mop made a whoosh sound and spat water all over the floor. There was also a huge burst of steam. The floor was sopping wet. I turned it off, let it cool down, changed the mop pad and the same thing happened.

AnynomusPerth

Best Steam Mop

This Steam Mop is perfect. It steams the floor without leaving any streaks or wet patches on the floor. It's the best one by far that I have used before. It has its own stainless steel boiler which I love as it creates a hot and drier steam leaving my floors hygienically clean and can walk on straight away. Plus it has a booster on the front for extra steam for those harder stains if you have them.

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Thank you for taking the time to review your Monster product, we appreciate our customer feedback and we're delighted to hear you love your mop. :)

Penny

Pennyasked

The small pad fits into carpet clean. How do the two big ones slot in?

Euroflex A.Euroflex

HI Penny, sorry for the late reply, we seem not to have received this question. The small pad fits into the carpet sledge, which clips on the Floor Steamer using the 4 clips and it is used to refresh carpets and rugs. The larger pads have Velcro on the bottom and attach directly to the base of the Floor Steamer to wash sealed hard surface floors.

Please call our Customer Support Line on 1800 66 38 66 for assistance. For ease of reference our Customer Support number is found on a grey sticker on the unit, please call us anytime for assistance.

TRUDI

TRUDIasked

Will this steam mop leave streaks on my hi gloss tiles?

Vicki

Hi Trudy no it won't i have high gloss timber floors and it leaves no streaks at all

Hiro

I have non high gloss tiles, but normal tiles. No streaks on my tiles. U need to keep the mop clean each time. I am sure that dirty mop will leave steaks.

peterjulesasked

My new steam mop booster only works intermittently. The lady at Harvey Norman showed me that the little red button must always be in the hole on the handle for steam to be generated. When I can't generate steam with the booster, I have checked this but it still will not generate steam. Is this normal? Also, I am still finding spots of dirt adhering to the floor even if I leave the steam mop over the top to soften. Can you get different pads to clean tougher areas?

Anynomus

That's right, the red trigger is only used when you need extra steam. While steaming the floor lift the red trigger up and it will activate the booster. The booster will not work if the handle is in the upright position. Maybe cleaning the pads frequently might help move the stubborn stains of the floor as well as the extra steam and applying pressure. For getting different pads for tougher stains I'm not sure. I have ceramic tiles and I find this mop great for my purposes. .

Euroflex A.Euroflex

Hi Peter, that is correct the handle must be fully extended in order for there to be tension on the trigger and thus produce front jet steam. Please call the Customer Care Line should this issue persist or for further clarification, 1800 663 866. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Euroflex representatives