MooGoo 3 Vitamins Eye Serum

MooGoo 3 Vitamins Eye Serum

See the Best Eye Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing!

Samantha

SamanthaSydney

Great stuff! Feels nice and soaks in well

This serum feels really nice on my skin and I sometimes just rub it all over my face because I love the feeling of it. I've also noticed that it's very effective at getting my eye makeup off- even better than proper eye makeup remover. I just squirt some onto a makeup pad and wipe it over my eyes and waterproof makeup comes off instantly. The bottle is a little annoying because it squirts out so much when you only need a tiny bit.
Feels nice on my skin and it has a very pleasant smell. A great surprise to find that it takes off my eye make very easily.
Just the bottle: it squirts out too much when you only need a tiny bit

IvySydney

Light, hydrating

This is a very light and spreadable, oil-based serum. It contains 2 oils that are similar to human sebum (jojoba and olive squalene) along with a few vitamins/antioxidants. This can be used
as a serum for the whole face, not just your eyes. if you have oily, combination or normal skin then you might not need to moisturise on top, however dryer and more dehydrated skin types may need to also use a moisturiser. You only need
to use one or two pumps of this per usage, and just massage it in while your skin is clean and damp. This did not irritate my skin or cause breakouts.
inexpensive, full of antioxidants

MadsL

MadsLPerth

Stings!

I really tried to like this eye cream. It spreads very easily and I thought that it worked well, but my eyes would sting terribly after each use and the next morning I would wake up with puffy eyes. I gave it a fair chance and used it for two weeks straight, before giving up. I am hoping that I just got a bad bottle, because I love all things Moogoo. I will try the vit c eye serum next, hopefully I have better luck with that!

Heather

Heatherasked

I am in my 60 and trying to work out which serum would be best for me im looking for a eye serum. The vit C or the 3 vit serum?

Ivy

They're both good. The Vitamin C contains a larger amount of vitamin C and vitamin E, which is beneficial (especially for pigmentation). However it's also a thicker and slightly stickier oil. The 3 Vitamins serum also contains vitamin C and E, but in lower concentrations because it contains a few extra ingredients that the Vitamin C serum doesn't contain. It's a lighter product and has a very similar texture to jojoba oil (which is one of the ingredients). I think both are good. Perhaps you could try the 3 vitamins serum and see if it works, if not then try the vitamin c serum.

Get an answer from our members and MooGoo representatives