MooGoo Anti-Ageing Cream With Resveratrol

MooGoo Anti-Ageing Cream With Resveratrol (page 2 of 2)

Best cream I've ever used in my life. Never going back to anything else.

I love this cream! I originally bought it for my mum who is in her 50s and I decided to try some for myself and I loved it! Now I buy it for myself. It improved my mum's skin a lot, she didn't lose her wrinkles, of course, but it made her skin look fresh and healthy. The texture is wonderful. It's very moisturising but it's not like other greasy moisturisers where you put it on your skin and one hour later your skin feels like you've rubbed a layer of cooking oil on your face. MooGoo actually soaks in really well and my skin feels soft and smooth after using it, not greasy and tacky. I've recommended this product to a few people and everyone who has tried it has fallen in love with it. I've only ever read good reviews about this brand online and my review is another one. I love all MooGoo products!
The way it soaks into my skin, it doesn't feel greasy or sticky and it doesn't smell like chemicals like most other brands.

Settling on this!

I've been a long-time user of Olay and Clinique. Although these brands have worked for me I always wonder about the repercussions of using products loaded with parabens and other nasty chemicals long-term. I found about about MooGoo when a friend told me about it. I never thought much of it and when I saw it at my local health food shop I decided to give this Anti-Ageing cream a go. Firstly, I love the creamy texture, lush to apply, non-greasy and easily absorbed. There is also no nasty chemical smell or fragrance, which is a bonus. I have combination skin and I tend to break out but this cream has kept my skin very happy. I sometimes have dry patches on my face and neck during winter, and this cream has rectified these problems. From now on I will be using MooGoo. Would recommend.
No smell, lovely texture upon application
A bit expensive

Hi Natcho, do you use the anti-aging with or without the Resveratrol? I am keen to try MooGoo as I use their sister company Dr Zoo products on my pets however I have some reservations in regards to the use of dairy industry products. I guess I will just have to ask them whether or not they use milk product from ethical dairy producers. Thanks :-)Hi Tania, I use the anti-ageing cream with the resveratrol. Moogoo do have a product without any milk protein in it, it's the MSM Soothing Cream. You can have a look for it on their website. I've tried all their creams (as they keep sending me samples!) and love them all. As for the ethical dairy producers, that's a question for them :)

A great product!

I've been using this cream nightly for a year and love the way my skin looks in the morning after it soaks in over night. It definitely has anti-ageing properties because my skin does not reflect my age. The one thing I wish it had was sunscreen but that's a chemical additive and unnatural which is why it's not added. For that reason, I do use a different moisturiser during the day but I always use MooGoo over night and if I plan on staying indoors for the day. It is non-greasy and scent free and leaves your skin incredibly soft and youthful. I would think that most skin types would benefit given that its natural ingredients wouldn't cause reactions in sensitive skin types. I've never had this problem so am only guessing here. Their Brown Cow self tanning cream, lip balm, cleansing milk and Udder cream are all top notch too. No complaints! I haven't tried their soap yet but it's in my cupboard waiting.
Does what it claims. Not expensive. Feels nice on the face.
No sunscreen but for a logical reason.

Update: Moogoo now makes an anti-ageing face cream with a natural sunscreen additive though it's not the one with Resveratrol. I've ordered some and once I've tested it, I'll post a review. It's best to check out their website for the details.

Best

After trying basically all skin care brands, I found Moogoo at my local Priceline. I have to admit that it was the quirky packaging and name that caught my attention first! But it is awesome! I love it! First, it has no funny smell and it does not sting or burn my face at all. It also ook care of the dry patches that I get on my cheeks. It also did not break me out. I will definitaly buy again.

I agree with you! It's a fantastic product and I am placing another order soon. The Brown Cow self tanner is also a great product!

Moo Goo is fantastic

For many years I've used other beauty products including Nutrimetics, Dove and Olay. I have very sensitive skin and found that these products didn't do it for me. I'd always break out, or get stinging eyes from the ingredients used. Moo goo came to my rescue! Not only is it all natural, it really works. No more stinging eyes and my face feels soft and looks great.
Won't break the bank, all natural.
Can be hard to find it in stores but you can buy it online for convenience.

Love It

Absolutely love this product! I have sensitive skin and can get irritations when using some products, but this is just amazing. There was a noticeable difference in my skin within a week of use, so much so that my sister (who has different skin to me) has started using it. I love that it can be used for all skin types and still make a difference.
No nasty chemical smells, absorbs quickly, smooth texture, noticeable difference within a few days.
Not stocked in enough shops!

Fantastic - Fast Absorbing - Smells Wonderful

I have been trying for a very long time to find a moisturiser that does not irritate my skin. I have tried all the expensive ones and the cheaper ones too. Moo Goo Anti Ageing Cream is the only moisturiser that my skin can tolerate. The cream is light and absorbs into your skin very quickly.
I love the lightness of the cream, the smell and I like the feeling that for once my skin is not reacting to any harsh chemicals.
Nothing

An ok moisturiser

Having seen such good reviews, I thought I would try this product. For my skin, it is an 'ok' moisturiser, but nothing special. A few months of using it and I am on my second bottle of it, and it hasn't really done anything to rave about for my skin. Its smells ok. The texture is ok. It doesn't irritate my skin. It doesn't make me break out with pimples. I like that it doesn't have a strong perfume fragrance, and I like how it absorbs quickly into my skin. Anti ageing? Well it could be helping my lines from getting worse and maybe preventing more, but my skin looks the same as when I first started using it, so for me, its just an average, simple skin moisturiser that doesn't excite me.
Natural, Australian owned company, light, non greasy moisturiser.
Price.

Ditto

Best facial moisturizer I've ever used.

I have tried everything, including high-end brands that charge far too much or smell heavily perfumed, and just couldn't find anything decent that wouldn't freak my ridiculously sensitive skin out. I found this at the local health food shop and thought I'd give it a try - the kicker for me was that it has no AHA which burns my skin. I LOVED it. It smells amazing, as everybody else has said, and it glides onto your skin beautifully. My skin is silky smooth, soft and touchable, and it has calmed down a lot of my post-Accutane hyper-pigmentation. My skin is completely hydrated after my medication left it looking like a dried-out river bed.
The texture, the quick absorbency, the gorgeous smell, the way my skin feels now...
It doesn't come in a ten-gallon drum. Also, it can be hard to source. I've been waiting on a new shipment to the local health food shop for three weeks.

Dani29... they have a website you can buy all the products direct from them. Gotta love MooGoo!

Your products are just marvellous wish I had discovered them earlier instead of paying so much money on other creams that stated natural but as soon as I put them on my face I would flare up, a great price also please, please never go off the market.
This product is just excellent what can I say it has the most beautiful soft texture a little goes a long way, I have dry spots on my face and instantly gives moisture all through the day, I also use the combo oil I just love this product I have to keep touching my skin it has never felt so soft and so smooth, and use the MSM cream on the rough spot on my body thick and creamy texture like cream you just feel like eating it.
NONE WHATSOEVER!

I bought this product based on all the good reviews about it, but I'm disappointed. Its only day 2 but I find it drys my face out so need to put Oil of Ulay over it to keep my face hydrated. Not good for dry skin but I will see how it goes.

I just love this cream!! Thank you to the MOO GOO team

I have tried Lancome, Oil of Ulay, Garnier only to mention a few... I came across this by accident and I loved the label... such as not needing a chemical dictionary to know what's in it. Being a farmers wife, I know all about the treating of cows udders and they are normally so soft... so I thought why not give it a go.

I have only been using it for a few weeks, and while I don't think I look any younger, I have had people ask what I am using. I love it when my grand daughters sit on my lap and tell me my face is soft.

So what ever the makers are doing, keep doing it... the price is right for most, and I can hardly wait to try some of the other products as well.

My recomendation is to Buy it!! try for you self, you won't be disappointed.
affordable, and most of all effective
none that I can see

is moogoo anti ageing cream better than organic rosehip oil?

This is the best anti ageing cream I have ever used.

This is seriously one good moisturiser and I have tried them all. I am 40 and I have had alot of treatments including fraxal laser done on my face and all the serums and moisturisers that have been suggested to me which are chemical based have been a waste of money. I find these days I am going back to natural products for my skin hair body etc. I have used the Moo Goo hair range and love it and I realllllllllly love this moisturiser. It has an unusual feel when I put it on very silky but absorbs really well and just leaves my skin soft and it also feels refreshed best of all its soooooooo affordable. Love it. I have researched alot about Resveratrol and its a bonus having it in this product. Very impressed.
Light but very effective.

Is this anti ageing product moogoo beta than organic rosehip oil?

I am 52 years old and have tried thousands of products over the years.
Tried MooGoo at a health store and loved it. My skin looks firmer, brighter and soft. I love it. I have now purchased the whole range. Absolutely beautiful.
beautiful texture and non greasy and has a very pleasant scent
nothing at all

Absolutely perfect

I found this product outstanding. It was recommended to me by my daughter and after using more expensive lotions and potions which did nothing I have found this perfect. I also use the cleansing oil and together they are divine. I highly recommend this to anyone to try and find better.
Extremely good product and not too expensive.

Really plumps up my skin

Have been using this product morning and night for the past three weeks. I have really noticed a marked improvement in the texture of my skin. It feels more hydrated, 'plumped up' and smoothed. I love it! I have used all sorts of expensive moisturisers and serums and have not had this sort of result after using them for six months. I am 48 and wish I had found this sooner. The price tag is excellent as well so thought i may as well give it a try. Will be trying some of thei other products as well.
Inexpensive and it just worked

I have bought this cream and it's smell like gone off milk. Is that normal? It get worse the more you rub it in. Thanks

I have a 12 year that has milea. It seems to be getting worse, she suffers a little acne. Do you have a product that you recommend?
Hi I have had this problem as an adult. I assume your referring to small raised white bumps on the skin, (Milia). I found that a good exfoliant using it everyday worked. I used Clinique 7 day scrub cream followed by the 3 step cleanse, tone and moisturise by Proactive as I have acne as well. I then removed the Milia myself. Follow this link to help you make decission with removal. http://miliaremoval.org I hope this helped. Good luck.Proactiv is good for acne, but very harsh on the skin and ages it prematurely (I know this from personal experience) moo goo have a coffee scrub and acne cleansing moisturiser which is much less harsh on the skin and very effective. I wish I had found it sooner.Try Paulas Choice Products.

Where is moogoo available to purchase?
I have purchased Moogoo products from Chemmart chemists, or online from Moogoo.com.au shipping from their website is quite fast. Hi Denise, I am in Armidale in NSW and I bought mine at Monks Health Food emporium. I still use it everyday and I still love it and how it makes my skin feel. I am hooked!! So I would suggest you try health food stores in your area or maybe you would be able to buy it online, here is the link to the Moo Goo page http://www.moogoo.com.au/ and they do list stockists.. Good Luck I buy mine from The Nappy Lady in Tecoma she stocks the whole range their and always have full stocks of it...my favorite is the Shampoo

Anti-Ageing Cream With Resveratrol