3MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Cream

MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Cream Questions & Answers

Vi D.
Vi D.

Is the moogoo baby eczema fragrance free?

george c.

were do i purchase this product

weredo i buy it

Polly
Polly

I bought from a pharmacy and I’ve seen it at Chemist Warehouse. You can also buy online direct Moogoo.com.au

Jenb
Jenb

can you use moo goo on a tiger balm burn?

Rach
Rach

Is this cream non comedigenic? I've been using it to treat mild psoriasis, it has been working well. But I also have acne prone skin so it's essential for any facial products (face creams, makeup etc) to be non comedigenic.

Caroline H.
Caroline H.

I don’t know if it is non-comedigenic but I have been using it on my acne as well as my eczema and it’s clearing it up.

sameera b.
sameera b.

my daughter has pytriasis rubra pilaris...she's on steroids .. can i use this for her

Shane E.
Shane E.

Am wondering if it will do anything for Rosacea ... spell check.

Niamh
Niamh

Is cream suitable for 1 year old?

Brad Mcguinness

It should be fine for anyone. It is gentle and full of natural products. Is sls free and no parabens. Best advice is to contact producers on 1300 213 828 or check their website at https://moogoo.com.au/about-us

Good luck.

Adi
Adi

My daughter she is 6 weeks old.. her face is so rough and itchy.. she is very uncomfortable.. can I use her on face ?

Anne
Anne

Where can you buy moo goo?

Brad Mcguinness

I buy it from the producers online https://moogoo.com.au/about-us

De Faith
De Faith

Will this be any good for an infant under 1 years old?his eczema is out of control.

Pippi
Pippi

Yes u

Mary
Mary

I want to buy some, How? What is the price please?

Cassandra W

I went to my local pharmacy & asked for natural eczema cream& the pharmacist recommended Moo Goo. I paid about $20

Tearani1
Tearani1

Hi I am living in Tauranga New Zealand and I'm trying to see if there is an outlet that carries your product close to me are you able to assist me?

Cassandra W

Hi there, i am not 100% sure if they stock it in New Zealand, maybe ring up your local chemist & ask if they stock it.

Otherwise you can search on internet moo goo eczema cream stockists/ online chemist.

kiwi82
kiwi82

https://www.frogsandtoadstools.co.nz/collections/moogoo - based in Te Awamutu, New Zealand and can buy online

Janet
Janet

I have excema on my hands and wrists. What do you recommend?

TREV
TREV

I suffer from grovers disease. Will moogoo cre or help with this problem?

Did
Did

Hi ,My husband gets very red scaly areas around his nose and chin,,sometimes called flares,can you recommend any of your products to help soothe this,seems to be worse when under stress?

Thank you.

Di

Teju
Teju

I have been suffering from eczema from past 5 months and the skin on my legs has red bumps. Will this cream really be able to reduce the redness completely ?!

Carol
Carol

Get your Doctor to check out the bumps - they may be an allergic reaction to something, rather than eczema.

James C
James C

I have really bad serboric dermatitus on my face will this reduce the redness as nothing works for me?

Susy
Susy

Is this product vegan?

Danster8
Danster8

Looking at thge ingredients list, there doesn't appear to be any animal products so I'd tentatively say yes, the product is vegan.

Paul

Hi I put the Moo Goo cream for the body on parts of my daughters scalp and she washed it out the next day and clumps of hair started to come out. She washed it with the Moo Goo shampoo and conditioner also so I'm not sure whether it was the cream or the shampoo. She's to scared to use it now but her scalp has improved. Has anyone else had a similar problem and is it save to use again. The cream is amazing on the rest of the body though.

Dee

Sandra A
Sandra A

The dry patches on your daughters scalp have probably been scab's, when you use the cream it detaches the scab and unfortunately some hair. Don't worry, keep using the scalp cream and you'll see the scalp start to heal. I'd recommend the shampoo product too so there is no more irritation. My daughter suffered for years and her scalp was scabbed in places from scratching, she is now very very happy, no longer scratching and its cleared up a treat x

Paul

Thanks for your feedback Sandra but Graces hair is still falling out a week later. I am going to take her to the doctor next week.

Dee

Get an answer from our members and MooGoo representatives