3MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Cream

MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Cream Questions & Answers (page 2)

Diane B
Diane B

I have dermatitis really bad I have tried everything I itch so bad I have bruises and sores what king of woohoo cream will help with itching

Rads
Rads

Do give Moogoo eczema and psoriasis cream a go.I have used it on my sons (7 month old ).His itching has reduced a lot..he was constantly itching and now its once in a while.However, every one reacts differently to every cream so please do a patch test, pharmacies normally have a tester.All the best.

Gillian R
Gillian R

I suffer with exfoliative keratolysis on my hands mostly would your products help my problem and which one would you recommend?

Monika

I'm sorry but I can't help you

Ilybug
Ilybug

Hi,

My son has mild eczema i used moogoo on him and the next day his ezcema flared up and spread all over his leg. Is this normal? Should i continue to use the cream so see if the results get better?

ExNABie

If you think eczema has flared up ,then I wouldn't wait further to see a GP. It's not worth it

Stop immediately! Go to your GP

Millie

I have terrible dry itchy cracked skin on my feet and hands to the extent that I cannot walk at times can anyone tell me if this MooGoo works as I am at my wits end?

Reign
Reign

I have itchy, red flakey skin. Started using moogoo it helped ], healed in a month or 2. It may be itchy or sting when you put it on but its normal. Just put it on every few hours and in 2 weeks you should see the difference. Answer is. It helps most of the time. Worth giving it a try. My eczema cleared up, Its all gone thanks to moogoo.

holleah77
holleah77

Does the eczema cream come in a bigger size than the 120g one?

Village
Village

Yes, I think it is 260 GM's, bought this in Health Food store. It is also stocked by some local pharmacies.

barbara braidwood
barbara braidwood

i need a sample of this where can i get it im in melbourne vic?

ExNABie

I bought from go vita health store in highpoint shopping centre marybyrong

Chrissy
Chrissy

Where can I get this cream and how much is it please?

LlamaLady08
LlamaLady08

I found it at my local health store. They have a section full of MooGoo products. You can get a big bottle for about $18-$20 bit more pricier than the stuff you get else where but this product last for ages!

vintagebolli
vintagebolli

Anyone used this for Rosacea?

Rosie1
Rosie1

I too suffer from Rosacea and would like to know if this product will help. (Sorry, this does not answer your question, but I'm hoping someone else will soon).

Karen Dew
Karen Dew

I have chronic lichen planus will it work for that?

wendy

Hi karen .i dont know .i had something similar on my elbows and it worked. I put a very small amount on just to see . i hope this helps

Sue

Hi can you use this cream for roeasia on the face? sorry about the spelling

wendy

Hi sue my friend has rosea .she uses the moogoo eczema cream and the moogoo milk cream.

Sue

Can you use it around your eyes? The skin around my eyes, up to eyebrows and down to cheek bones is raw, swollen, sore and dry as sticks. It looks awful and docs have been useless. Getting desperate.

wendy

Sue i do use moogoo eczema cream on my face .i would recommend going a skin patch first .hope it helps.i wouldn't use it on open or red raw skin

Sue

Thank you Wendy. Now I just need to find it in the UK!

wendy

Hi sue . Moogoo are sold in the uk email.pommycow@moogoo.com.au.

Fab! Thanks again. X

Sue

Hi, could you please advise on whether moogoo products are suitable for vegans? Many thanks!

inks
inks

Hi Sue, I'm not entirely sure as I'm not a vegan myself so I am unsure of the specific dietary requirements vegans follow, but reading the ingredients of the tube I have left there are no animal products used, only herbs, flower extracts and oils (coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil). I would email the company for more info.

wendy

Hi sue. Iam not entirely sure.some products contains milk like there soaps .reading the ingredients there are no animal ingredients in there creams.they are 100percent cruelty free as well.

Jane
Jane

The products which don’t contain any animal’s products

-Irritable Skin balm

-Deodorant

-How Now Brown Cow

Ray
Ray

Live on the central coast of NSW. Where do buy the creams?

Maryann B
Maryann B

Hi Ray.

You can purchase the MooGoo products at any good chemist or health food shops. Plus, you can buy them direct from their website also. Good luck! ☺

I love all their products.

Joanie G Wong
Joanie G Wong

Why can't I get the products where I live and that's at Central Coast Killarney Vale at the moment? I.m in QLD I did purchase your eczema cream wonderful stuff can you get in touch with me my name is Joanie Wong and phone is 0421301328 or 43894459 thank you

brian

Not sure where you can get moo goo products in Queensland though I bought my mood goo products from Harrisons chemist / putting the phone number for anyone to see is not that great of an idea

Alicia de Vos

They have a website that you can shop online...

Dan1100
Dan1100

I just bought this cream for someone but after I read the ingredients, it contains polysorbate 60 which according to some sources is detrimental to health. Can anyone clarify this and how much polysorbate 60 in one tube? Thanks.

brian

Not sure though you are probably better off contacting moo goo Australia to get that question answered properly

Alicia de Vos

Polysorbates are used in a lot of foods like Mayonnaise, Ice-cream etc to hold the cream and water together. Research has shown that it is not classified to be expected as potentially harmful or toxic http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/705139/POLYSORBATE-60/

helendavid
helendavid

Do you recommend to use on small ulcer on leg?

brian

You are better off seeing the doctor to ask the doctor

toby
toby

what chemist stock your producks please,we live in 4655

lomaree
lomaree

just go to moogoo.com.au then stockists - and it tells you all the places where it's sold

shazzzz
shazzzz

Hello Angie,

I suffer with Psoriasis badly - particularly on my legs, could you help me with that DS cream as well?

Thanks Sharyn.

My email is : sharyn_obrien10@hotmail.com

brian

Moo goo cream will work though it's not a cure

stayfunny

Hi Angie, can u also please email me the name of your DS cream as my husband has got a bad case of psoriasis. Thank you very much!

ANGIE C
ANGIE C

Gidday Stayfunny,

I am more than happy to help any of my fellow psoriasis sufferers… Unfortunately I cannot disclose its proper name on this website as stated in my; Write your comments... I’ll need an email address to reply to you directly.

Cheers Angie

stayfunny

hi Angie, thank u so much for getting back to me so quickly. And a BIG thank you to the product review team as well.

my email add is stephanie.c.tiu@gmail.com

thank you once again!

brian

This cream is pretty good as I like to use moo goo products though they are expensive and sell fast though another great product is invite vitamin e cream

Ruth19
Ruth19

Can I buy your products from anywhere in Brisbane or only online? Where is the headquarters for this product? What state in Australia?

claudia1a
claudia1a

Hi Ruth19. You can ususally find MooGoo products at selected chemists. I live in Qld, but you can always go to their website: www.moogoo.com (I think, it might have a "au" at the end, not sure...just google it). Hope this helps :-)

Get an answer from our members and MooGoo representatives