3MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Cream

3.9

68% · 9131 · 23%

Amy K
Amy K3 posts

Initial success, skin reacted after regular use

The MooGoo worked as advertised and helped ‘relieve’ symptoms, so my facial eczema wasn’t as itchy after initially applying the topical cream. After about a week’s worth of constant usage (3,4 times a day), I noticed my skin was almost depending on the product and I developed a scabby swollen lip rash- which I’m now on anti-histimines for as my doctor believes it’s an allergic reaction.

I’m unsure if this has happened to others; would love to know that I’m not the only one.

As far as the product goes, I wish it came in a smaller bottle as I personally won’t use 180g before the use-by date.

Other than that it worked really well!

ColinW
ColinWGold Coast QLD9 posts

Not for me

I've had eczema, dry skin, for much of my adult life and tried all sorts of lotions and potions over time. Lot's of people have said that MooGoo works for them, but the skin problems are very much individual... what works for one may not work for others, and this one didn't do anything for me unfortunately. Give it a go but test it first to see if it gives the relief you need.

Hill
HillAU4 posts

Not working at all

Have had eczema all over my body from last winter and used it everyday still felt it’s completely useless. Probably mine was a serious one but I would prefer using the aveeno eczema series.

Cassandra W
Cassandra WSydney, NSW7 posts

Amazing product!! I swear by it

My 4yr old daughter suffers from eczema & dermatitis since she was 6months old. It flares up during winter & summer seasons.

Recently it flared up quite bad & was at wit ends.

I went to my local pharmacy just before the weekend & the lady recommended Moo Goo. Reading the ingredients & reviews, i thought we have nothing to lose.

I bought it & applied it after bath that night & then 3x daily. After 3days I've noticed a massive difference. My daughter calls it magic cream!

Thankyou so much for this amazing magic cream. I will always keep an extra tube handy

Grace B
Grace BNarrabri5 posts

Really helped in Winter!

Purchased Moo Goo Eczema and Psoriasis cream for my 4 1/2 month old at the time who was suffering Eczema on his legs and in the folded of skin around his ankles. It came recommended to me by my Pharmacist. Took it home, bathed my son and popped the cream on. The next day his Eczema was no where near as angry looking as the previous night. I continued to use it morning and night. Within 24-48 hours it was all but gone. It worked well. Comes recommended and if it doesn’t work for you, it still makes a bloody great moisturiser!

MargaretM
MargaretM

Love it!

I suffer from contact dermatitis & several allergies. This cream is great as a general moisturiser & to stop my skin drying, itching & flaking in winter. It can't cure my contact dermatitis if I inadvertently come into contact with the wrong substances but it alleviates the itch until the dermatitis fades away. It works better on me than the expensive brands I have used previously.

Lisa82
Lisa82Lismore7 posts

A lovely mild cream

This is a good, MILD alternative to other creams, particularly medicated ones that I use that contain cortisone. I use this when I have mild flare ups of eczema & I find it does relieve my symptoms. The cream is easily absorbable, soothing, moisturising & has a pleasant smell. Great size for travelling & application too. Good job MooGoo!

Franny
Franny

Big disappointment

Hasn't helped me at all, in fact it's made my scalp itch more. I am so disappointed, I had hoped it would be the answer to my problem, alas not

kpl
kpl

Amazing!!!

Started working immediately on new sores. Still have old scaring but I hope with using the MSN cream as well this will clear up in time as well. Purchased while in Australia. Wish I had brought back more but happy I can order on line. I will recommend to anyone.

Felicity A
Felicity ACentral Queensland, QLD5 posts

Never been this bad

I tried this because I’ve been using harsh topical steroid ointment for so long I wanted to give my skin a break and try something more ‘natural’. My nummular eczema has never been as bad as it is now after trying this cream. My eczema is red, inflamed and burning, along with the itchiest it’s ever been. Tried to persevere, used 3 times but have given up. Not a good product! Wish I could get my money back but I threw away the receipt..

Liz
LizSydney, NSW4 posts

NoFlies
NoFlies2 posts

Might work for some

I had pretty bad psoriasis and this cream was repeatedly recommended, I suspect by people who hadn't used it. The cream did absolutely nothing over several months. It might work for you but didn't for me.

Sue
Sue

Didn't work for me

Unfortunately i had no success with this cream. It stung when i applied it to my eczema on my legs. I also didnt like the smell. (although it was quiet subtle) Tried numerous natural products but steroid cream is the only thing that helps

Tana
TanaBris Vegas, 400033 posts

I like the yellow version

I am a cook/dishy, hands in acid, sugar, soap, what not.... I started to get red burning skin on my hands then it was itchy then bubbles under my skin then flaking then open "meat"...... terrible but it is absolutely under control now. At the beginng i was wrapping a compress with it now i dont have to use it. Sometimes I use on private area helps straighaway. I once had an open wound 2cm diameter with 3 mm deptth on my sole. could not step or walk. I filled it moogoo and covered overnight. in the morning there was a thickly covered wound and i walked that day without limping. I could not believe but it is the story I ll keep telling over and over to everyone once I hear moogoo.

Christine
Christine

Amazing!!!!!!

I was on prendisone steriods for my asthma for weeks at a time and I noticed when coming off the steriods my face would flare up. It was a serve case of dermatitis, painful, red, burning/itching - just awful. I was so self conscience and always packing on the make up to cover it up. MooGoo saved me!!! after 4 days my skin was next to flawless, a few little lumps and bumps but nothing compared to the days before. I have tried everything and this was life saving to me! MUST BUY!

Glenn.
Glenn.Rushworth9 posts

Didn't work for me

This cream didn't work for me sadly. However I still think its a great moisturiser with natural ingredients. I would still recommend this product to those who are looking for a natural cream who suffer with Eczema!

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Cream compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Danster8
Danster826 posts

Didn't work for me but nice moisturiser

Nice smelling, and a reasonable mosituriser but as a Psoriasis treatment its useless.

In order to properly test this I stopped using my topical medication (daivobet) so I could purely use this Eczema and Psoriasis Cream. Over the next 3 weeks I gradually saw the psoriasis getting worse despite topically applying every few hours. It moisturised well - as good as any decent moisturiser but for psoriasis it does nothing (for me anyway).

Grace
GraceSydney Surrounds, NSW14 posts

Good

Smells great. Love that it's natural.

Unfortunately it didn't help with my sons eczema. Seemed to dry out his skin a lot after a few days. Interestingly, we noticed that lathering on a lotion instead of a cream has been much better for him, maybe due to the water content. So if moogoo had a lotion it would be awesome to try it out. :)

Zee
ZeeMelbourne

This product is bloody brilliant:)

This product is brilliant!! My 11 month old son suffered eczema from birth and I had tried everything including the steroid creams over and over and thank goodness for my mother in law recommended I should try Moogoo and and 3 days laters it’s practically Gone:) thank you moogoo team:) great job

Ash897
Ash897Horsley6 posts

Moogoo

This product is absolutely amazing I couldn't live with out it, I have used many creams ect but this is by far number one!!! Honestly could tell the difference in my skin the following day!

Grá
Grá

Literally couldn't live without it !!!!

I couldn't survive without it. It got rid of my scalp psoriasis I have had for 6 years. It is a miracle product and if I don't use it for a week my psoriasis comes back straight away!! If you have the same problem as me, give it a go it works !!!!!

Sassy
SassySouth East Queensland, QLD42 posts

gilligan
gilligan

Very good

I have eczema and psoriasis. When you first put the cream on it can make your skin red and sore but I found after a couple of days it really gets rid of the terrible itching and flaking and calms it down

Chrissy
Chrissy2 posts

Rubbish

Made my eczema worse. Not for those with full blown eczema that's severe, and mine is all over my body. Made my eczema extremely red and itchy. It also felt like it was burning me. When I have eczema flare ups the only thing I can use is an ointment with nothing in it at all.

Roxy
RoxyMelbourne
Monika
Monika3 posts

Nicole
Nicole

Very Bad

I used it for my 3 months old baby's face as he has got some eczema.It made his skin so red and the skin starts weeping.Dont use it for babies.

Lisa
LisaRylstone

Really works

I applied this cream to my son's eczema (under both arms and behind knees and spreading outwards in an angry red rash with small lumps) each morning and night. Didn't show a big difference in the first few days but was dramatically better after a week. Sometimes he would say it hurt a bit when I applied it but I think this was more to do with the rubbing of the rash rather than the cream itself. Really relieved that something has worked. His eczema gets a lot worse in winter and affects his behaviour negatively because he is in pain from it. Excellent product!

Chookadook
Chookadooknoyb14 posts

Great Product

Works excellent, I use it most days and is also so soothing if applied after sun burn. I love the fact I'm not putting harmful un-natural products on my skin which I am not familiar with the ingredients. This brand is luxourious, leaves your skin silky smooth and natural and has really impressed me with the results. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

LlamaLady08
LlamaLady08Brisbane4 posts

works amazing!

Having Eczema for nearly my whole life I have used several creams to try and help keep it at bay nothing really worked. I came across MooGoo cream at a health store because in winter my eczema would get worse. The lady offered me a tester to try it out, I was skeptical it would even work.. but it did and I bought a giant bottle and since then my skin has been amazing. TIP: I found if I apply it every time I wash my hands it helps the eczema clear within days.

Indie Skreet
Indie Skreet

excellent

lovely to use and works very well on my daughter's eczema. I have bought many products from this company and have found all the products to be excellent, as is the company to deal with.

ExNABie
ExNABieMelbourne37 posts

QV did a better job

Sadly mogoo's eczema cream did not work on my baby. I drove nearly 12kms to get it from health store after reading most of the positive reviews. I used it for a whole month until the tub was finished to see the effect.

Although it smell fresh and non-profit greasy, the skin becomes dry after one or two hours.

It is expensive as well. A simple QV cream did the job in the end!

Munchkin
Munchkin

Magic cream

After trying every kind of cream going for my now 3 year old wee boy even stuff from doctors after research and lots of different creams I found moogoo it's brilliant his exema is all but gone he doesn't have bleeding scabs anymore and his skin is not as dry I will admit you only need a little bit I only wish I had found it when he was a wee baby would have saved me trying everything going

Cui
Cui

Perfect

I had lexzema for more than 10 years on foot. It was unbearable I scratch myself to the flesh. No creams saved me except moogoo cream. It has changed my life. Of the applications I scratch less and after 2 months my skin is normal again. Thanks moogoo

Village
VillageSydney Surrounds, NSW9 posts

mamaRea
mamaReaSydney

Kate
KateMelbourne, Vic23 posts

Doesn't work on kids

I bought this for my 2 year old as she has quite bad eczema but unfortunately it didn't do much. I love Moogoo products but this wasn't for us. It seems the less ingredients a cream has the better and a super cheap sorbolene ended up working a lot better. It's a great moisturiser but it didn't help for my little one.

Barann
Barann

GTT
GTTKota kinabalu

Doesn't work on infantile eczema

Sucked in by the natural ingredients sales gimmick, I applied irritable skin balm followed by MSM soothing cream on my 3 months old baby for 3 days and it worsened her condition. From mild pale pink rashes, her rashes has flared up and she ended up with big crusty red patches on her face and it looks terrible. Now back to QV cream and Bud's super soothing rescue lotion to un-do her current skin condition and hopefully it works. This should not be sold and marketed for eczema as it doesn't work at all!

Alex
Alex5 posts

Psoriasis under control!

I had psoriasis on my scalp for years , after seeing doctors , skin doctor and trying countless products I finally found the 'almost' cure for this annoying and painful problem ! I almost can't believe it is happening.

In just one week of using the cream at night before bed it reduced the problem 99%! Not kidding!

I'm doing a test now to see how often I need to put it to keep the problem at bay. Definitely not a cure , it should come back after a few days of not putting the cream but, what a relief!

I also use the shampoo and conditioner.

Why skin doctors don't know about this product ???