MooGoo Edible Strawberry Lip Balm

See the Best Lip Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I adore this lip balm

This is coloured with beetroot. It gives lips a nice rosy glow and keeps them hydrated. It tastes good too. I haven’t worn lipstick since I found this product, it’s perfect. I also use a little on my cheeks.

Best lip balm

The best lip balm I've ever purchased! I live near a ski resort so my lips are almost always dry and chapped but moo goo fixes that long term as well as easing the feeling of pain from cracked lips. Never buying another brand from now on!

Had to try this product.

I have had extremely dry lips for many years and have tried many lip balms but not happy until I tried Moo Goo .Instant relief for dry lips and I will be trying their other lip balms seeing that this strawberry one works well for me. Love the slightly colour tint. I always keep it on hand now. Thanks Moo Goo. I use many of your products and love them all.

Yummy

Love this Edible Lip Balm. It keeps my lips moisturised, contains a natural colour tint, is edible and smells yummy. Perfect for everyday use. I love a lot of MooGoo products and they are Australian Made.

A must have

I switched to Moogoo lip balm a couple of months ago and noticed a huge difference straight away compared to the chap stick i had religiously used for years! The relief from dry sore lips is instant, it's a nice silky smooth formula too and i couldnt believe how little i now need to use lip balm as Moogoo is actually healing my lips, not just coating them in chemicals that dry out so you keep needing to apply more! I went from having to use chap stick 10+ times a day to only needing Moogoo a couple of times a week! So ofcourse the tube lasts so much longer too, so is worth the money as is cheaper for me in the long run! The honey tingle is my fave followed closely by the tinted strawberry

Healthy alternative

I'm not too fond of this lip balm. Although the ingredients are great it doesn't last long and doesn't taste like strawberry (or fake strawberry flavour).

Tastes and smells nice and natural

This lip balm is great. It doesn't taste like chemicals like most other lip balms and it's not annoyingly greasy- it's just perfect. It has a little bit of colour but not much. The colour is like a brownish dark-pinkish reddish colour and it is very faint. I like to mix it with MooGoo's lipstick (I think it's called something like no beetle lipstick) which has a deep reddish colour that sometimes is too much colour for me but the combination of both of them is great! I've recommended both the lip balm and the lipstick to my mum and friends and everyone has loved them.
Perfect for everyday use because the colour is very faint. it sits well on my lips and taste natural (no chemical taste)
can't think of anything wrong with it but perhaps the colour of it could be slightly improved.

Feels very nice, safe ingrediens

Probably, my favourite lip balm so far. It is made of safe, edible ingredients and it gives the lips just a hint of lively colour. The result is healthy, soft, beautiful lips, with no unsightly prints on glasses and someone else's skin. Comes in a shape of a lipstick, which means you don't need to use your fingers to apply it.
safe and edible ingredients, beautiful beetroot pigment, made in Australia
strawberry aroma feels cheap and childish

My fave lip balm

I love, love, love this lip balm. This is my go to lip balm. I have about four of them in various bags. I really love how its not too greasy and has a hint of colour. I've also tried the cow lick balm by moogoo but I prefer this one. Oh and the most important thing is that the hint of colour is from beetroot and not from beetles!
Hint of colour not greasy