MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream

MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MooGoo

Pros

Natural tanning ingredients
Moisturising oils
No harsh smells

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (5)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
LAMAMU
LAMAMUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally a fragrance free tanner!!!

I LOVE this product. Firstly, I am very sun conscious, so wear alot of sunscreen etc and am pale. I don't want to sun tan, but have very sensitive skin where everything I use needs to be strictly fragrance and EO free. I've been searching for a fragrance free tanner and finally found moogoo how now brown cow by ingredients is fragrance free. It goes on nicely, I need to blend it well, but it dries so quick, no smell or very slight which fades and a nice natural subtle tan that takes away my stark pale colour. Thanks so much moogoo, please don't add any fragrance to this.

Purchased in March 2021 at Terry White Chemists for $13.99.

MDennis
MDennisSydney, NSW

Best gradual self tanner around!

Just found this after trying and being unhappy with about 10 gradual self tanners over the years. All of them either small, leave streaks, are tricky to use or give in uneven result unless u spend a lot of time.
This product is quick & simple to use and gives a fab result and beautiful even natural colour that lasts well.

Purchased in December 2020.

Amazing

Thank you so much MooGoo. I have been looking for a good self tan for years. I suffer from very dry skin and Eczema and all fake tans would leave my skin looking very patchy and sore. This product has kept my skin so soft still and does not streak or leave patches where I have dry skin. I 100% recommend this if you suffer from sensitive skin. The tan is also very natural and does not make you look orange, it goes on very easily (I use a mit) and doesn't take long to sink in. I will be buying more!

EJL
EJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

this Is the product if you want a delicate tan

I’ve been a fake tanner for years. I stumbled across moo goo cream and was sooo impressed that I’ve bought several different products including the self tanner. I’m quite fair with pink undertones....living among a family that tans to cinnamon colour in the bat of an eye....unfair but c’est la vie!!

If you are looking for a subtle tan to take away the starkness of your white skin, this is the one. The easiest tan to apply. No fake tan smell and you wake up to soft and subtle skin....not like some tanners which try your skin. Highly recommend if you only want subtle colour. Very natural!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Beautiful colour and leaves your skin feeling so soft!

- beautiful colour
- amazing smell - no gross fake tanner smell but instead it smells like natural oils and fragrances
- leaves your skin feeling so soft
- helped reduce the itch of my eczema

Purchased in February 2020 for $16.99.

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

The best product ever put on the market for sensitive skin - tans and moisturisers slowly and naturally.

Just apply after a shower daily (as you would any other moisturiser). The cream massages in easily and whilst the tan is subtle, you skin is nourished and excellent for sensitive skin types. I love it and have been using it for years. I must say I only use it from about September to November and then from March to May when my white legs and arms are exposed.

Purchased at Local Pharmacy for $12.

Ease of Application
Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A really great product - very happy with results

I was really keen to try this brand’s tan lotion - I’m really pleased with the results after only using it for a week or so and every second day. It is really easy to apply but on my skin does seem to make knees darker. The smell isn’t offensive and much nicer than the other smells of tanning lotions! It dries quickly and does leave a nice, natural colour.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Janine C
Janine CSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT NATURAL TAN

Moo Goo How Now Brown Cow tanning cream is the best and being natural is a must for me. Goes on easy. You don’t need much. A little smelly but that quickly goes away. My 17 year old daughter who is very fair used it too and was very impressed. Nice sunkissed tan for us both after one application.
My family use Moo Goo sunscreen too and love it.
Thanks Moo Goo!!

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Natural glow

I love this cream!! I’ve only ever applied one layer at a time and it gives a nice natural healthy glow. Never streaky and doesn’t smell as strong as some others I’ve used (still a smell though). As with all sunless tanners you do need to let it dry before putting on clothes and I usually apply before bed and then by the morning I’m nice and tanned. I love that it’s natural!!

How now brown cow

This gradual tanning full cream for face and body works unreal. I have a light olive skin type. This tan looks so natural. I will def be using this for the future. Doesn’t make your orange at all just looks like I have been baking for a week!! Perfect product!!! Highly recommend!

Janita
JanitaMelbourne

Nice colour, easy to use

It's always a gamble trying a new tanning product in case you turn out looking Trump orange, but MooGoo has created a great natural product that produces a lovely brown colour. I do need 3 or 4 applications to get the desired colour, but that's okay as it's easy to apply - just like a moisturiser. Doesn't take too long to dry and leaves a really nice, not fake-looking tan.

Karamea2
Karamea2Branxton

Love this product

I have used the small sample tube and loved the result going to order the full size. I have very dry sensitive skin and havn't had any reaction what so ever. I found my skin soaked it up without any greasy residue. Thank you Moo Goo for such a good product.

Robbrisbane

ITCHY!!!

OMG My legs are on fire...used it last night and they are getting more itchy as the day goes on. Was assured that this would not happen. Not happy Jan!!

Rob

Moo Goo have been in contact with me. They very nicely have said that would refund. Thanks Moo Goo....great customer service!!!

Perfect Natural Looking Solution For Pale Pinkish Skin

I tried this on my face and neck last night and I was very pleased when I saw the result this morning. I hate my skin tone (very pale with pink undertones) and I found that after using this tanning cream I did not look dark, I more looked like someone with yellow undertones. This is my dream! I have never achieved this before with any other product, I have tried to counteract the pink in my skin with all sorts of shades of foundations and self tanners. This Moogoo tanning cream is the only thing that actually looked natural, like my skin was just made that way. So if this is what you are after, I would highly recommend this product.

Tried a sample, now want a bottle

I got a little sample size of this from work, and tried it out. The smell was a bit funky initially, but once that disappears it leaves a really nice tan. I only applied it once, and was happy with the resulting colour. I would recommend using this sparingly, as I do feel multiple applications would give you that orange hew however. But would definitely recommend, as it holds up in the shower and looks good!

Katrina
Katrinaasked

Does this product make freckles darker?

Kayla G.
Kayla G.

I haven’t noticed a difference between the colour of my freckles with or without the product?

Nettie
Nettieasked

Do I have to exfoliate before every time I use it?

Jess
Jess

I think it pays to, and I make sure to put a little moisturizer on my knees and ankles before applying

Get an answer from our members and MooGoo representatives

Using two natural self-tanning ingredients, the How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream provides you with a non-smelly, natural, gradual tan. MooGoo use their favourite moisturising oils as the base to provide extra hydration while extending the life of your tan.

Perfect for the face and body, MooGoo also added in ECGC (Green Tea Extract), a naturally powerful antioxidant compound that assists in reducing signs of hyperpigmentation, rough texture and fine lines.

Features

• A non-smelly, natural and moisturising gradual tanning formula.
  • Made with natural moisturising oils such as sweet almond, coconut & olive oil.
  • Provides a natural, non-orange tan colour by mixing 2 natural tanning ingredients.
  • Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) combines with the keratin on the skin to turn it brown.
  • Erythrulose (glucose-based tanning agent) darkens skin cells for a golden glow.
  • ECGC (Green Tea Extract) is a natural, powerful antioxidant compound.
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol.

What reviewers thought

It dries quickly and provides a nice, subtle tan. It gives even results, is quick and simple to use and the results are long-lasting. It is suitable for those with sensitive and dry skin.

CategorySelf-Tanning Products