MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream

MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Natural tanning ingredients

• Moisturising oils

• No harsh smells

4.3
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Stains ClothesYes · No (1)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

Very Disappointed

I had high hopes for this as I was looking for something Natural for my Daughters Wedding..I applied it on my arms after following advice how to prepare my skin and allowed it to dry..It gave me a red rash all over my arms..Very disappointed..I won't be trying other products..

Purchased in September 2021.

Colour
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Stains ClothesNo

Katrina
Katrinaasked

Does this product make freckles darker?

Kayla G.
Kayla G.

I haven’t noticed a difference between the colour of my freckles with or without the product?

Nettie
Nettieasked

Do I have to exfoliate before every time I use it?

Jess
Jess

I think it pays to, and I make sure to put a little moisturizer on my knees and ankles before applying

Using two natural self-tanning ingredients, the How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream provides you with a non-smelly, natural, gradual tan. MooGoo use their favourite moisturising oils as the base to provide extra hydration while extending the life of your tan.

Perfect for the face and body, MooGoo also added in ECGC (Green Tea Extract), a naturally powerful antioxidant compound that assists in reducing signs of hyperpigmentation, rough texture and fine lines.

Features

• A non-smelly, natural and moisturising gradual tanning formula.
  • Made with natural moisturising oils such as sweet almond, coconut & olive oil.
  • Provides a natural, non-orange tan colour by mixing 2 natural tanning ingredients.
  • Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) combines with the keratin on the skin to turn it brown.
  • Erythrulose (glucose-based tanning agent) darkens skin cells for a golden glow.
  • ECGC (Green Tea Extract) is a natural, powerful antioxidant compound.
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol.

What reviewers thought

It dries quickly and provides a nice, subtle tan. It gives even results, is quick and simple to use and the results are long-lasting. It is suitable for those with sensitive and dry skin.

CategorySelf-Tanning Products