MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream

MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Natural tanning ingredients

• Moisturising oils

• No harsh smells

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (4)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
LAMAMU
LAMAMUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally a fragrance free tanner!!!

I LOVE this product. Firstly, I am very sun conscious, so wear alot of sunscreen etc and am pale. I don't want to sun tan, but have very sensitive skin where everything I use needs to be strictly fragrance and EO free. I've been searching for a fragrance free tanner and finally found moogoo how now brown cow by ingredients is fragrance free. It goes on nicely, I need to blend it well, but it dries so quick, no smell or very slight which fades and a nice natural subtle tan that takes away my stark pale colour. Thanks so much moogoo, please don't add any fragrance to this.

Purchased in March 2021 at Terry White Chemists for $13.99.

MDennis
MDennisSydney, NSW

Best gradual self tanner around!

Just found this after trying and being unhappy with about 10 gradual self tanners over the years. All of them either small, leave streaks, are tricky to use or give in uneven result unless u spend a lot of time.
This product is quick & simple to use and gives a fab result and beautiful even natural colour that lasts well.

Purchased in December 2020.

Amazing

Thank you so much MooGoo. I have been looking for a good self tan for years. I suffer from very dry skin and Eczema and all fake tans would leave my skin looking very patchy and sore. This product has kept my skin so soft still and does not streak or leave patches where I have dry skin. I 100% recommend this if you suffer from sensitive skin. The tan is also very natural and does not make you look orange, it goes on very easily (I use a mit) and doesn't take long to sink in. I will be buying more!

Beautiful colour and leaves your skin feeling so soft!

- beautiful colour
- amazing smell - no gross fake tanner smell but instead it smells like natural oils and fragrances
- leaves your skin feeling so soft
- helped reduce the itch of my eczema

Purchased in February 2020 for $16.99.

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

The best product ever put on the market for sensitive skin - tans and moisturisers slowly and naturally.

Just apply after a shower daily (as you would any other moisturiser). The cream massages in easily and whilst the tan is subtle, you skin is nourished and excellent for sensitive skin types. I love it and have been using it for years. I must say I only use it from about September to November and then from March to May when my white legs and arms are exposed.

Purchased at Local Pharmacy for $12.00.

Ease of Application
Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A really great product - very happy with results

I was really keen to try this brand’s tan lotion - I’m really pleased with the results after only using it for a week or so and every second day. It is really easy to apply but on my skin does seem to make knees darker. The smell isn’t offensive and much nicer than the other smells of tanning lotions! It dries quickly and does leave a nice, natural colour.

Janine C
Janine CSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT NATURAL TAN

Moo Goo How Now Brown Cow tanning cream is the best and being natural is a must for me. Goes on easy. You don’t need much. A little smelly but that quickly goes away. My 17 year old daughter who is very fair used it too and was very impressed. Nice sunkissed tan for us both after one application.
My family use Moo Goo sunscreen too and love it.
Thanks Moo Goo!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Natural glow

I love this cream!! I’ve only ever applied one layer at a time and it gives a nice natural healthy glow. Never streaky and doesn’t smell as strong as some others I’ve used (still a smell though). As with all sunless tanners you do need to let it dry before putting on clothes and I usually apply before bed and then by the morning I’m nice and tanned. I love that it’s natural!!

How now brown cow

This gradual tanning full cream for face and body works unreal. I have a light olive skin type. This tan looks so natural. I will def be using this for the future. Doesn’t make your orange at all just looks like I have been baking for a week!! Perfect product!!! Highly recommend!

Janita
JanitaMelbourne

Nice colour, easy to use

It's always a gamble trying a new tanning product in case you turn out looking Trump orange, but MooGoo has created a great natural product that produces a lovely brown colour. I do need 3 or 4 applications to get the desired colour, but that's okay as it's easy to apply - just like a moisturiser. Doesn't take too long to dry and leaves a really nice, not fake-looking tan.

Karamea2
Karamea2Branxton

Love this product

I have used the small sample tube and loved the result going to order the full size. I have very dry sensitive skin and havn't had any reaction what so ever. I found my skin soaked it up without any greasy residue. Thank you Moo Goo for such a good product.

Perfect Natural Looking Solution For Pale Pinkish Skin

I tried this on my face and neck last night and I was very pleased when I saw the result this morning. I hate my skin tone (very pale with pink undertones) and I found that after using this tanning cream I did not look dark, I more looked like someone with yellow undertones. This is my dream! I have never achieved this before with any other product, I have tried to counteract the pink in my skin with all sorts of shades of foundations and self tanners. This Moogoo tanning cream is the only thing that actually looked natural, like my skin was just made that way. So if this is what you are after, I would highly recommend this product.

Self-Tanning Products

Average, was expecting more from a wonderful company.

Read a few reviews online regarding this product so I was eager to try it. I use several other moogoo products and have never been disappointed. Well until now. I liked the quick application time- just like applying moisturiser. The product didn't smell too bad when applying, but I could smell it on me for the next couple of days despite showering. The usual fake tan smell. I also love that it's all natural and nothing nasty. It was the colour that developed that I was least impressed with. Turned a strange yellowey colour, even after applying a few days in a row. Not impressed, especially when I was expecting a lovely golden brown :(

Works after one application

I have tried several gradual tanning creams and none compare to this great product from MooGoo. I recently switched over to a number of moogoo products as I have very sensitive skin with great success so I thought I would try the gradual tanning cream. It is somewhat deceiving as it looks and feels like a slightly tinted moisturising cream. It is slightly greasy so you must let it sink in (takes about half an hour) so I apply before bed. When you wake up you have a natural looking tan. Natural not orange. Really recommend this product!

MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning

Bought this after reading the previous review. I have used a lot of the gradual tanners and this is the best, colour is brown not orange and there are no streaks. Wears evenly too. You can also use it on your face. Have had positive comments re my tan from a lot of people. Highly recommend
colour, price, can use same prduct on face and body, no streaks or patches and wears evenly.

Katrina
Katrinaasked

Does this product make freckles darker?

Kayla G.
Kayla G.

I haven’t noticed a difference between the colour of my freckles with or without the product?

Nettie
Nettieasked

Do I have to exfoliate before every time I use it?

Jess
Jess

I think it pays to, and I make sure to put a little moisturizer on my knees and ankles before applying

Using two natural self-tanning ingredients, the How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream provides you with a non-smelly, natural, gradual tan. MooGoo use their favourite moisturising oils as the base to provide extra hydration while extending the life of your tan.

Perfect for the face and body, MooGoo also added in ECGC (Green Tea Extract), a naturally powerful antioxidant compound that assists in reducing signs of hyperpigmentation, rough texture and fine lines.

Features

• A non-smelly, natural and moisturising gradual tanning formula.
  • Made with natural moisturising oils such as sweet almond, coconut & olive oil.
  • Provides a natural, non-orange tan colour by mixing 2 natural tanning ingredients.
  • Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) combines with the keratin on the skin to turn it brown.
  • Erythrulose (glucose-based tanning agent) darkens skin cells for a golden glow.
  • ECGC (Green Tea Extract) is a natural, powerful antioxidant compound.
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol.

What reviewers thought

It dries quickly and provides a nice, subtle tan. It gives even results, is quick and simple to use and the results are long-lasting. It is suitable for those with sensitive and dry skin.

CategorySelf-Tanning Products