MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream

MooGoo How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Natural tanning ingredients

• Moisturising oils

• No harsh smells

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (1)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
EJL
EJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

this Is the product if you want a delicate tan

I’ve been a fake tanner for years. I stumbled across moo goo cream and was sooo impressed that I’ve bought several different products including the self tanner. I’m quite fair with pink undertones....living among a family that tans to cinnamon colour in the bat of an eye....unfair but c’est la vie!!

If you are looking for a subtle tan to take away the starkness of your white skin, this is the one. The easiest tan to apply. No fake tan smell and you wake up to soft and subtle skin....not like some tanners which try your skin. Highly recommend if you only want subtle colour. Very natural!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Colour

Tried a sample, now want a bottle

I got a little sample size of this from work, and tried it out. The smell was a bit funky initially, but once that disappears it leaves a really nice tan. I only applied it once, and was happy with the resulting colour. I would recommend using this sparingly, as I do feel multiple applications would give you that orange hew however. But would definitely recommend, as it holds up in the shower and looks good!

Sophieschoice
SophieschoiceBrisbane

natural bronze glow

Aside from the funky smell and this clammy feel ( that all self tanner seem to have), the colour is sensational. it darkened my skin about two shade after one application and then an additional shade after three. it wont get you really dark but it does make a difference even to pale skin. loved it!

Katrina
Katrinaasked

Does this product make freckles darker?

Kayla G.
Kayla G.

I haven’t noticed a difference between the colour of my freckles with or without the product?

Nettie
Nettieasked

Do I have to exfoliate before every time I use it?

Jess
Jess

I think it pays to, and I make sure to put a little moisturizer on my knees and ankles before applying

Using two natural self-tanning ingredients, the How Now Brown Cow Gradual Tanning Cream provides you with a non-smelly, natural, gradual tan. MooGoo use their favourite moisturising oils as the base to provide extra hydration while extending the life of your tan.

Perfect for the face and body, MooGoo also added in ECGC (Green Tea Extract), a naturally powerful antioxidant compound that assists in reducing signs of hyperpigmentation, rough texture and fine lines.

Features

• A non-smelly, natural and moisturising gradual tanning formula.
  • Made with natural moisturising oils such as sweet almond, coconut & olive oil.
  • Provides a natural, non-orange tan colour by mixing 2 natural tanning ingredients.
  • Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) combines with the keratin on the skin to turn it brown.
  • Erythrulose (glucose-based tanning agent) darkens skin cells for a golden glow.
  • ECGC (Green Tea Extract) is a natural, powerful antioxidant compound.
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol.

What reviewers thought

It dries quickly and provides a nice, subtle tan. It gives even results, is quick and simple to use and the results are long-lasting. It is suitable for those with sensitive and dry skin.

CategorySelf-Tanning Products