MooGoo Milk Shampoo

MooGoo Milk Shampoo (page 2 of 4)

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (10)
  • Smell
therevills

therevillsAdelaide

Excellent Shampoo!!

Pip

Pip

Very Disappointed

The first twice I used the shampoo It seemed alright. However after using it a third time within hours my scalp was itching and burning so badly I had to wash my hair again with my old shampoo to calm things. It also made my dandruff worse than ever before. I have Seborrheic Dermatitis and will never use this shampoo again. Sorry Moo Goo.

Dennee

DenneeAdelaide

Another amazing Moo Goo product

I recieved a sample and will be buying both the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo doesn't lather so it takes a little more time to spread over your hair and scalp. My hair felt amazing even after 3 days which with other shsmpoo I am needing to wash it. The conditioner is good quality and I thought it was very nourishing.

Amazing!

Selandri

SelandriMelbourne, Victoria

Not good

After only 3 washes my scalp is very itchy again, and my hair colour looks somewhat stripped... I used Cream conditioner as well. My hair feels lighter, but it became a bit coarse and looks tired. Sorry guys, will not use your products again.

Facemaker01

Facemaker01Adelaide

OK product but not for coloured hair. Hit and Miss

Miona

MionaSydney

Highly recommended

LilacWine

LilacWine

Dandruff gone, but not perfect.

Using well-known shampoos gave me dandruff and an itchy scalp at the nape of my neck and around my ears. Searching online, I found MooGoo. It took about a month for the dandruff to disappear totally but there was improvement within a fortnight. The shampoo left my hair clean but it could have been shinier. The conditioner (separate review) was ok but I've moved on to another brand of shampoo and conditioner.
MooGoo isn't really cheap but the bottle has lasted about four months so I feel like I got good value.

ZoeD

ZoeDVictoria

Great for kids

I use this shampoo for my toddler son. It was great to find shampoo that doesn't irritate his eyes or my eczema. Fabulous natural product, it also helped clear up his cradle cap.

Find out how MooGoo Milk Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Leaves a waxy film on your hair

This product was fine on my scalp but left my hair very oily and waxy when I blow dried it afterwards. It felt like I had never washed it before.

Nancye Turner

Nancye TurnerWallangarra

Best shampoo I've used.

I have dry scalp and Moo Goo shampoo stopped the itch .As it reads on the container-- SCALP FRIENDLY-- It certainly is. Now I've found this product I will not use any other. I use a lot of Moo Goo products and love them all.

Makes Itch Worse and hair Dry

Astounding, but despite being SLS sulphate free and 'natural', this shampoo and its very drying conditioner) made my scalp itchy and sore in places- basically worse than or as bad as the standard shampoos! . I do not know what they have put in it to achieve this, but given that 1 in 3 of their reviews state this, despite being 4 out of 5 stars, they need to address it. I tried it years ago without success- won't bother again!

Tash

TashWoy Woy

OMG!!

Ive struggled with really bad dandruff for awile. Got worse after i had my daughter.. tried EVERYTHING. NOTHING WORKED. Then i came across Moogoo. Holy crap!! This shampoo and conditioner are frigen AMAZING! After ONE use it had lifted the dandruff off my scalp.. by the 3rd wash.. their is absolutely NO DANDRUFF IN MY HAIR!!! I have black hair, so its very noticeable. I can go 4days now without washing my hair. My scalp is NEVER Itchy!! Im and seriously Blown away by this amazing product!! Only bought 1week ago TODAY!

Margaret

Margaret

Wow! Found my saviour

For years I have spent hundreds of dollars on so called cures for itching and dry scalp!
This shampoo and conditioner are amazing and I take it with me to my hairdresser to use each visit !!

Tile

TileCentral West

Shampoo great but I feel the Cream Conditioner needs improving

amazing

went to hairdresser who gave me scalp cleanser,made my scalp 10 times worse. A friend recommended moogoo so i tried it. Fantastic!Am telling all my frieds about this product.No itching and left my hair silky smooth

kate

kateSydney

Good shampoo for scalp and leaves my hair nice and soft.

Have used this shampoo for over a month now and my hair and my scalp is so much better. Had a very itchy scalp and some times I scratched so much I made it bleed. Also I have coloured hair and it doesn't change the colour, so in all very happy as it is not harsh on my hair at all.

The best!

I have been suffering from dandruff for the last 6 years. Nothing has worked! I have tried Alot of stuff!
Since started using this shampoo about 2 weeks ago, my dandruff is 95% gone and I'm so thrilled. Will keep using over next 2 months and see how it goes. Honestly guys the price is expensive, but I'm willing to pay anything for something that actually works! Well done to the company for a great product.

Didn't work for me

Bought this shampoo as it stated on the bottle that it's a natural, scalp-friendly product that relieves itchy scalp. Sadly it made my scalp even more itchy and gave me dandruff right at the front of my scalp... very visible!! Won't be spending another €14 on this product.

scalp psoraisis

id never write reviews about products. when I seen magoo products advertised I was thinking here's another product that I'm going to try that won't make any difference. this is by far the best shampoo that I've used for psoraisis. I've tried coal tar shampoos and e45 shampoo. I'm not saying that magoo has totally cleared my psoraisis. it has really helped with the constant flaking. and I can use it every day without irritating my scalp