MooGoo Milk Shampoo

MooGoo Milk Shampoo (page 3 of 4)

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (10)
  • Smell

Good news, bad news...

MH1

MH1

Amazing for dry scalp

I have tried many different shampoos over the years to treat my dry, ichy scalp and often ended up with scabs. I have been using Moo Goo shampoo and conditioner for over a year and it is the first product that has really managed to treat the problem - fabulous! I also love that it is all natural, Australian company and reasonably priced.

Made my scalp worse

Glad to see this works well for some just not me. I have seborrheic dermatitis and have never found a product that works. Sadly, MooGoo shampoo joins the list, made my scalp even worse. Big, thick scales after the first wash resulting in bloody scabs. Only plus is it does seem to make my hair quite soft but no good for my poor scalp which I really had hoped it would be good for due to the products spruik.

Amazing

I found this miraculous stuff by accident. I have had psoriasis on my scalp for the past 6 years and assumed that this was something that I would just have to live with forever. Then one day I woke up and my head was almost totally clear. No scaly white flakes, no itchiness, no discomfort. It was like I was completely cured. At first I thought some magical spell had been cast, then I realised that I had borrowed a friend's shampoo and conditioner the night before (moo goo shampoo and conditioner). I haven't had results like this with anything else, and I have tried it all. I have since gone and bought myself a 6 month supply.

James

JamesDerby

Did not work for me

I have been using the shampoo for months and my hair has never looked so bad. Has sent my hair really thin and have a few areas where I am almost bold. My hair was not like this before and had a bit of thickness to it. My hair has never been great but this has made it x10 worse. I really wish I had never used this as it has made me really depressed and has shattered any confidence I had.

Angel

AngelPerth

It works for me, love it

I was reading this reviews and decided to write one as well because I was surprised about some very negative reviews. First of all I tried over the years hundreds of products and almost ended up to use regular steroids to stop my head from itching and then flaking and building up very unpleasant rashes. I started with the shampoo and it worked from day one, I love the smell and I recon it foams actually a lot. I can confirm that the hair is drying out a bit but the conditioner works perfect. I trust this brand and the only negative thing I would like to mention is the price. I would prefer if they would spend less on packaging and pamphlets to drop the price. P's love the soap as well, it is amazing how soft it keeps the skin.

Where've you been all my life, MooGoo?

Adore these products.

Finally found a product that does what it says on the pack. I adore the shampoo and conditioner. Also love the balm for eczema. Love the moisturisers too. Yummy lip balm. I know some products don't work for everyone but they do wonders for me!

penegeau

penegeauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Drying and makes your hair like straw

Alex

AlexSydney, New south wales

Nearly went bald.

Both my son and I suffered extreme hair loss when using their shampoo and conditioner. We both had very thick fine hair. Our hair has never returned to the previous thickness. The products smelled ok and the expiry date was far in advance. The company's response was to send us some free shampoo and conditioner !! If I could give them zero that would be too high a rating. Be very wary.

Baroness

BaronessSydney

Saves my Scalp

I have a very sensitive scalp. It doesn't flake, but gets very red and itchy. All supermarket brands irritate it, so I go for the alternatives. I also have to keep changing shampoos and have had a lot of hits and misses. Moo Goo is one of the hits. It lathers well, feels good on my scalp and it doesn't make me itchy. My hair seems fine with it and I can go longer between washes. Undoubtedly I will need to change once the bottle is empty, just seems par for the course with me, but I will go back to it in due course.

Still itchy

I would not recommend moo goo shampoo. I suffer from psoriasis really bad in head I thought by using the shampoo it would work wonders but it has made my scalp ten times worse. I'm so disappointed with all the products in the moo goo range.

amylou

amylouMurwillumbah

Great results but better with the conditioner

The shampoo has improved by scalp considerably. It smells wonderful. It doesn't lather well which I think is because they refuse to use potentially harmful lathering products - you learn to handle the different lathering ability quickly. I found it worked much better with the conditioner. I need to wash my hair a day earlier then I did with other shampoos but I also don't get dry hair.bI use this product on my 21 month old son and it works well with his baby hair.

I can't believe it took me this long to find MooGoo Shampoo

My holy grail

Long time fan

I have loved this product for years, sometimes I stray to other sulfate free brands but always come back to it. My children and my dogs get washed in it too, it is truly wonderful stuff.

For those that have trouble getting a lather, shake the bottle and wash a second time. I have no issue getting a lather after shaking the bottle, I do find some other SLS free brands don't give as good bubbles.

I am allergic to anything that has sulfates, regular shampoo give me dermatitis all over my scalp and hairline. No such irritation with the moogoo shampoo and conditioner.

Doesn't work for me

I use and would recommend a number of other MooGoo products, however I have found this shampoo disappointing.
It leaves my family's hair feeling as though there is a residue and hair catches. When washing my daughters very long hair, it is a difficult process to distribute the shampoo to achieve clean scalp and hair. I won't be finishing the bottle.

Bewildered Human

Bewildered HumanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally no scaly scalp

One and only!

Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie

Gentle but extreme knots!