MooGoo Milk Shampoo

MooGoo Milk Shampoo (page 4 of 4)

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (10)
  • Smell
Ji Zhen

Ji ZhenAdelaide

Only 1 of 2 shampoos that hasn't made my scalp flare-up!

RobHan

RobHanMelbourne

MooGoo shampoo changed my life

MooGoo has made a massive improvement to my life. I use the Scalp Shampoo, and also the Scalp Cream.
I used to get redness across my nose/forehead, and itchy flakes of skin on scalp. But once I started using MooGoo all that went away.

I found that I have to wash my hair once every two days only. And when washing, I only do one rinse through -- ie, I don't put the shampoo in twice in one shower time.

I can 100% recommend this product.
Thank you MooGoo for getting rid of the redness across my nose, and for making my scalp normal.

AND IT IS CRUELTY FREE
Does what it is designed to do. CRUELTY FREE.
absolutely nothing. I buy a bunch of bottles at one time via their website, lasts ages.

littlemunchkin

littlemunchkin

no good

had high hopes from lots of positive reviews, but sad to say this did nothing for my irritated scalp. just as itchy as before, and i have been using it over a month now. also, makes my hair look awful after using it, which i wouldn't have minded if it helped my scalp even a little bit. I use the conditioner as well, and find that its still so hard to comb after washing. I will use up my bottles, but will not buy again.
love the smell
doesnt work

my review

my review

Actually works!

Maria

MariaBrisbane

Great product

I love the shampoo because it contains natural, gentle cleansers and does not irritate my scalp. The cleansers are also environmentally friendly. I have searched far and wide for a product that is natural but does not contain essential oils, and this is it. Great smelling without being overpowering and leaves my hair clean. The conditioner must be used with it as it leaves the hair ends dry.
Gentle on scalp, leave hair clean, smells nice, all natural
Does strip hair colour out gradually, in comparison to using colour-fast synthetic shampoos.

teegee

teegeeSA, 5074

Great shampoo without all the harmful chemicals

I bought this shampoo as the ingredients are much more natural than the supermarket brands I'd been buying. I was pleasantly surprised that a natural shampoo could lather so well. It doesn't have a strong smell, which I like. It's so gentle on my hair so I no longer use a conditioner. I buy it from my local health food shop and the price is very reasonable.
Doesn't contain harmful chemicals like other supermarket shampoo brands
Nothing

Joa2909

Joa2909regional WA

Love this shampoo

Fantastic product , new packaging far from desirable

New packaging ie fat container and no pump action dispenser make products almost impossible to squeeze especially with wet hands.Although i have found moo goo shampoo and scalp cream lifesavers for my psoriasis am finding the new fatter containers very difficult to squeeze out the product especially in the shower.
Best used in over 50 years of managing psoriasis
New packaging very user unfriendly

Only positive results!

After decades of trying everything on the market - a couple of weeks using MooGoo Shampoo and Conditioner has COMPLETELY changed my scalp condition. Whereas previously my scalp was constantly itchy and I couldn't wear dark coloured clothing without a noticeable 'snow' of white dandruff/flaky scalp 'snow' sitting on it I can now wear whatever I want with no negatives whatsoever and my scalp is not itchy at all. We are now buying this product in lots of two or three at a time - we don't ever want to be without it.
Simple ingredients, clean & fresh 'baby powder' smell. Product extremely quick to arrive after ordering.

Mum2LnB

Mum2LnBAU

WooHoo a natural product that doesn't irritate my scalp.

After years of switching between anti dandruff shampoos and regular shampoos and only using conditioner once a month or so because it made my hair too greasy I have finally found a product that loves my hair :)
I found that only using the shampoo by its self left my hair a little dry and knotty but using with the conditioner made my hair wonderfully soft and manageable AND no more dandruff YAY
Cured my dandruff while leaving my hair soft and easy to manage.
Shampoo by itself leaves my hair a little dry and knotty but with the conditioner it is fantastic.

sharonralston

sharonralstonPerth, WA

Will definatly be looking into their other products and giving them all a try. Cannot recommend it more highly! fabulous, great, love it! Amazing. Happy scalp. Gentle on kids!
I love it!! Gentle!! and cleans my hair and the kids hair. But the best part - my flakey dry scalp is perfect!! Fabulous product, telling everyone about it!
Dislike nothing about it!

Long time loyal user

I have been using this product for more than five years now. My itchy, flaking, bleeding scalp is now just a nightmare of the past. No other shampoo cleared this condition. I had never been able to find a shampoo that fixed my scalp without ruining my hair. I have been able to wear black again. Won't ever not have this product in my bathroom. I even wash my dog in it and she smells divine!
It works. And it smells great too.
Nothing. Maybe a little pricey but well worth it.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Cannot use anything else!

No more itchy scalp

Chookimunch

ChookimunchAU

Best shampoo and conditioner I've tried in a long time!

I have been trying a variety of different natural shampoos. Some left my hair so dry and frizzy I may as well have been using soap! I purchased moogoo via mail order and cannot believe how good it is. I don't have an itchy scalp anymore, and my hair is looking better after just 2 washes. I am looking forward to trying their face products.
Smells beautiful, leaves hair feeling good
A bit expensive, have to travel to get it or use mail order

Megaera
Megaera

After one wash, I can tell it is FANTASTIC. Shampoo is moisturising and conditioner is silky. Whenever I used to comb my hair in the shower, I would lose a lot of hair - but not tonight. There was minimal hair loss.

Fairygirl

FairygirlSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Product didn't live up to my high expectations of relieving my itchy scalp.

I bought this shampoo to see if it would lessen my intensely itchy scalp (the company claims that it does for many people). Unfortunately, the product did not live up to my high expectations. The product will probably help many other people though, so don't get put off by my disappointment - I've been trying many natural shampoos and none of them have helped my itchy scalp (some have made it worse), but they have lessened my dandruff. To be fair to MooGoo, maybe I should have bought another bottle of the shampoo and persisted to see if it would lessen the itching long-term.
It's a more natural shampoo compared to supermarket synthetic brands.
Product is hard to find in the stores and is a bit expensive compared to synthetic brands.

Mythic

Mythic

Good

Another amazing product from MooGoo, this shampoo didn't irritate my very easily irritated scalp and my hairdresser even commented on how healthy my hair was looking! You only need a little of the conditioner, as it goes a long way, and the shampoo doesn't lather to the point where it seems soapy. The end result is reall shiny, healthy hair, something I haven't found in some commercial products. The cost might turn some people away, but the amount goes a long way as long as you use it sparingly.
Leaves hair silky, no irritation, improved scalp!
A bit of a shame that it isn't in more shops, a little expensive

Rooni

RooniAU

Bad

I really, really wanted to love this. After years of a sensitive, itchy and dandruff prone scalp I was hoping to have finally found my answer. Sadly it didn't seem to get the grease out of my hair, even with a wash, rinse and repeat and left both myself and my kids hair dry on the ends, knotty and frizzy while leaving the oil at the roots.

I really love moogoo's range of skin creams and this was a bit of a disappointment :(
Smells beautiful.
Didn't irritate my scalp.
All natural and I like the truth in labelling.
A little pricey but a little goes a long way as mentioned in the review before mine.
Didn't really clean my hair properly and left my childrens hair really knotty and dry and frizzy.