MooGoo Milk Shampoo

MooGoo Milk Shampoo

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Smell
Jenny

JennyHobart, TAS

Burns my scalp

I bought this hoping for a solution to moving away from SLS and SLES as both are irritants to my eyes. My eyes are recovering, but now my scalp is burning and itchy. And to add insult to injury, my hair is also now dry and frizzy.

Purchased in April 2021 at Terry White Chemists for $16.00.

Smell

Makes Itch Worse and hair Dry

Astounding, but despite being SLS sulphate free and 'natural', this shampoo and its very drying conditioner) made my scalp itchy and sore in places- basically worse than or as bad as the standard shampoos! . I do not know what they have put in it to achieve this, but given that 1 in 3 of their reviews state this, despite being 4 out of 5 stars, they need to address it. I tried it years ago without success- won't bother again!

Didn't work for me

Bought this shampoo as it stated on the bottle that it's a natural, scalp-friendly product that relieves itchy scalp. Sadly it made my scalp even more itchy and gave me dandruff right at the front of my scalp... very visible!! Won't be spending another €14 on this product.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how MooGoo Milk Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Made my scalp worse

Glad to see this works well for some just not me. I have seborrheic dermatitis and have never found a product that works. Sadly, MooGoo shampoo joins the list, made my scalp even worse. Big, thick scales after the first wash resulting in bloody scabs. Only plus is it does seem to make my hair quite soft but no good for my poor scalp which I really had hoped it would be good for due to the products spruik.

James

JamesDerby

Did not work for me

I have been using the shampoo for months and my hair has never looked so bad. Has sent my hair really thin and have a few areas where I am almost bold. My hair was not like this before and had a bit of thickness to it. My hair has never been great but this has made it x10 worse. I really wish I had never used this as it has made me really depressed and has shattered any confidence I had.

penegeau

penegeauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Drying and makes your hair like straw

Alex

AlexSydney, New south wales

Nearly went bald.

Both my son and I suffered extreme hair loss when using their shampoo and conditioner. We both had very thick fine hair. Our hair has never returned to the previous thickness. The products smelled ok and the expiry date was far in advance. The company's response was to send us some free shampoo and conditioner !! If I could give them zero that would be too high a rating. Be very wary.