MooGoo Milk Shampoo

MooGoo Milk Shampoo

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Smell
Georgia

GeorgiaIllawarra, NSW

Okay shampoo but I personally wouldn't recommend

I have pretty much always struggled with sensitive skin and mild dandruff. I tried this Moogoo shampoo after reading positive reviews and unfortunately I felt it didn't help my irritated scalp. It dried my hair out when I would wash it and I noticed that I lost quite a lot of hair over the period of use. The dandruff didn't really subside with use so I had to stop using the product.

Purchased in March 2020 at MooGoo for $32.00.

Smell
Truth in love

Truth in loveSydney

Disappointed

I love Moogoo deoderant and so I was excited to try their shampoo and conditioner because I’ve had itchy small bumps on scalp and other products seem to irritate it. The moogoo shampoo made it worse. So disappointing

Kaitlin

KaitlinBrisbane

Disappointing

Disappointed with this one. I’m a big moo goo lover but this shampoo did not suit my hair at all. It made my ends dry and knotted and the top oily like it hasn’t been washed. It actually made my hair worse :(

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how MooGoo Milk Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Alicia

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

I absolutely love the MooGoo range and use a lot of it so thought I would try out the shampoo and conditioner as I wanted a more natural alternative, unfortunately found it extremely drying and made my hair very knotted, really disappointing. It also made my scalp very oily so I’m assuming this is more designed for people with shorter hair with quite severe scalp issues, hopefully they bring out a different type in the future.

Pip

Pip

Very Disappointed

The first twice I used the shampoo It seemed alright. However after using it a third time within hours my scalp was itching and burning so badly I had to wash my hair again with my old shampoo to calm things. It also made my dandruff worse than ever before. I have Seborrheic Dermatitis and will never use this shampoo again. Sorry Moo Goo.

Selandri

SelandriMelbourne, Victoria

Not good

After only 3 washes my scalp is very itchy again, and my hair colour looks somewhat stripped... I used Cream conditioner as well. My hair feels lighter, but it became a bit coarse and looks tired. Sorry guys, will not use your products again.

Leaves a waxy film on your hair

This product was fine on my scalp but left my hair very oily and waxy when I blow dried it afterwards. It felt like I had never washed it before.

Still itchy

I would not recommend moo goo shampoo. I suffer from psoriasis really bad in head I thought by using the shampoo it would work wonders but it has made my scalp ten times worse. I'm so disappointed with all the products in the moo goo range.

Doesn't work for me

I use and would recommend a number of other MooGoo products, however I have found this shampoo disappointing.
It leaves my family's hair feeling as though there is a residue and hair catches. When washing my daughters very long hair, it is a difficult process to distribute the shampoo to achieve clean scalp and hair. I won't be finishing the bottle.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how MooGoo Milk Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

littlemunchkin

littlemunchkin

no good

had high hopes from lots of positive reviews, but sad to say this did nothing for my irritated scalp. just as itchy as before, and i have been using it over a month now. also, makes my hair look awful after using it, which i wouldn't have minded if it helped my scalp even a little bit. I use the conditioner as well, and find that its still so hard to comb after washing. I will use up my bottles, but will not buy again.
love the smell
doesnt work

Rooni

RooniAU

Bad

I really, really wanted to love this. After years of a sensitive, itchy and dandruff prone scalp I was hoping to have finally found my answer. Sadly it didn't seem to get the grease out of my hair, even with a wash, rinse and repeat and left both myself and my kids hair dry on the ends, knotty and frizzy while leaving the oil at the roots.

I really love moogoo's range of skin creams and this was a bit of a disappointment :(
Smells beautiful.
Didn't irritate my scalp.
All natural and I like the truth in labelling.
A little pricey but a little goes a long way as mentioned in the review before mine.
Didn't really clean my hair properly and left my childrens hair really knotty and dry and frizzy.