MooGoo Milk Shampoo

MooGoo Milk Shampoo

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
EJL

EJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleaned hair and scalp beautifully

I have baby fine, coloured, curly/frizzy hair. The shampoo and conditioner combo was the best duo I’ve used in my life. The shampoo is a little strange at first. It doesn’t really foam up too much, but it sure does the job. I didn’t use too much at all. When you rinse it out, it feels like your hair is super knotty, but as soon as you use the conditioner....heaven! Definitely value for money. Super happy with the end result.

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Jon-Candice Cianci

Jon-Candice CianciSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will cure your dantruff

I get eczema from stress. This completely cleared it up. About a year ago I think they changed the formula as now the shampoo seems to make your hair feel like steel wool until you heavily condition it. I still will buy as I can’t find anything as good BUT beware if you have dry hair longer then your chin you will use twice as much of the conditioner trying to untangle your hair.

LilacWine

LilacWine

Dandruff gone, but not perfect.

Using well-known shampoos gave me dandruff and an itchy scalp at the nape of my neck and around my ears. Searching online, I found MooGoo. It took about a month for the dandruff to disappear totally but there was improvement within a fortnight. The shampoo left my hair clean but it could have been shinier. The conditioner (separate review) was ok but I've moved on to another brand of shampoo and conditioner.
MooGoo isn't really cheap but the bottle has lasted about four months so I feel like I got good value.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how MooGoo Milk Shampoo compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Tile

TileCentral West

Shampoo great but I feel the Cream Conditioner needs improving

Good news, bad news...

amylou

amylouMurwillumbah

Great results but better with the conditioner

The shampoo has improved by scalp considerably. It smells wonderful. It doesn't lather well which I think is because they refuse to use potentially harmful lathering products - you learn to handle the different lathering ability quickly. I found it worked much better with the conditioner. I need to wash my hair a day earlier then I did with other shampoos but I also don't get dry hair.bI use this product on my 21 month old son and it works well with his baby hair.

Maria

MariaBrisbane

Great product

I love the shampoo because it contains natural, gentle cleansers and does not irritate my scalp. The cleansers are also environmentally friendly. I have searched far and wide for a product that is natural but does not contain essential oils, and this is it. Great smelling without being overpowering and leaves my hair clean. The conditioner must be used with it as it leaves the hair ends dry.
Gentle on scalp, leave hair clean, smells nice, all natural
Does strip hair colour out gradually, in comparison to using colour-fast synthetic shampoos.

Mythic

Mythic

Good

Another amazing product from MooGoo, this shampoo didn't irritate my very easily irritated scalp and my hairdresser even commented on how healthy my hair was looking! You only need a little of the conditioner, as it goes a long way, and the shampoo doesn't lather to the point where it seems soapy. The end result is reall shiny, healthy hair, something I haven't found in some commercial products. The cost might turn some people away, but the amount goes a long way as long as you use it sparingly.
Leaves hair silky, no irritation, improved scalp!
A bit of a shame that it isn't in more shops, a little expensive