MooGoo Milk Shampoo

MooGoo Milk Shampoo

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Smell
Becci M.

Becci M.South East Queensland, QLD

The best shampoo I remember using

It made my hair so soft and easy to comb/brush. I've always had trouble with an oily scalp and frizzy hair but MooGoo has fixed that problem. I'm so happy.

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for $17.50.

Only thing that worked!!

My 3 yr old son had a psoriasis/eczema on his scalp that would leave a thick yellow build up that i literally had to scratch off with a comb (gross!) We spent so much on so many different brands of shampoos and conditioners and nothing worked. Started using Moogoo shampoo and conditioner 3 times per week and his scalp is back to perfect for the first time in 2 yrs!! I love that it is natural, does not test on animals and is Australian made. Thanks Moogoo!!

Purchased in May 2020 for $14.99.

Cia F.

Cia F.Southern and Hills, SA

Best shampoo and conditioner

I’ve always had issues with an itchy flaky scalp and tried everything I could find. None of the products worked and my itchy flaky scalp always came back. Sometimes the stronger products made my scalp smelly funny too.
Two years ago I finally decided to buy moogoo and haven’t looked back since. During our two week covid isolation I ran out of moogoo and had to use another brand. It gave me an itchy scalp within days. I was finally able to buy moogoo and now my scalp is itch and flake free.
I’ve never had any issues with oily hair with this shampoo, if anything my hair feels lighter and has more volume.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Linda peressin

Linda peressinMurray Mallee, SA

Liquid gold

Love your milk shampoo and conditioner I have spent a lot of money over the years on medicated shampoos due to psorisis on my scalp with no luck but after using your shampoo my scalp is clear for the first time in more than 50 years

Purchased in November 2019 at Australian Golf Online Online store.

Causes IrritationNo
Amelia G.

Amelia G.

Nice product

Awesome stuff! Its made my hair really nice Im not if its growing as such but it smells natural. This summer is already really hot and my hair is not drying out as bad. Most shampoos and conditioners from the super market are too overwhelming so I love how this one is not over the top. I dont think my hair is falling out as much which is amazing. Thanks

Purchased in July 2019.

Sophie S.

Sophie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Liquid gold in a bottle 11/10

Really good stuff, Ive used it for about a year now and its been amazing for the eczema on my head. When I used anything else, when I washed the product out of my hair it would irritate the rest of my body as it went down my body but moogoo doesnt irritate anything at all! Definitely doesnt make my scalp oily at all, I can literally go two weeks without washing my hair & it still looks as fresh as it was when I washed it considering I have long thick hair! It does make the ends tangled though, but a bit of oil serum on the ends after every wash fixes that! Lasts forever too.

Purchased at Any chemist or health food store for $17.50.

Ally L.

Ally L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Squeaky Clean and No Itching

For years I have had a sore and itchy scalp. I tried lots of different products, but none has been successful until I stumbled on Moo Goo shampoo and conditioner. It took several washes before it started to lather and cut through the build up I had, but once it did, I have had squeaky clean, fresh hair and a non irritated scalp. I love this product, it lasts ages and it smells nice too, without being over perfumed. One thing I wish for, from an environmental aspect, is improved packaging, I would love it if you could get refills, or if it came as a bar, that is not packaged in plastic that would be good.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Nappy Lady for $18.00.

Clint B

Clint BQueensland

Awsome stuff

Started using few months ago, has improved my skin substantionally and cleared up some skin irritations. It's expensive but the product is fantastic. No hesitation in recommending this product as I will be trying other products in their skin care line in future. Very happy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $29.00.

Karyn

KarynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Shampoo and Conditioner for dry itchy scalp

I have found my scalp gets dry and itchy, and my husband has psoriasis. Not sure if it’s getting older or what?
We have tried them all, from supermarket, chemist, hairdresser, no joy.
Until we tried Moo Goo.
It doesn’t lather like normal shampoo, and the conditioner doesn’t feel as smooth as others but my hair and scalp are better than ever.
No, it’s not an immediate fix but after the 3rd of 4th wash, the itchiness has reduced and I have fewer ‘hot spots’.
And I only need wash my hair every 4-5 days.
I don’t know if it is because there is no Sodium Laurel Sulphate or if they have just made the best product ever, but I will continue to buy this!
I recommend it!

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

Great for itchy scalp

Birgit

BirgitGloucester

Woohoo shampoo & conditioner

Amazing!!! For the last 2 years I've been suffering with a sore scalp and tchy little bumps on the back of my head. Tried every shampoo on the market ,nothing helped until now , after only one application the itching stopped and the pain has gone. My hair feels so soft . Can't thank you enough x

therevills

therevillsAdelaide

Excellent Shampoo!!

Dennee

DenneeAdelaide

Another amazing Moo Goo product

I recieved a sample and will be buying both the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo doesn't lather so it takes a little more time to spread over your hair and scalp. My hair felt amazing even after 3 days which with other shsmpoo I am needing to wash it. The conditioner is good quality and I thought it was very nourishing.

Amazing!

Miona

MionaSydney

Highly recommended

ZoeD

ZoeDVictoria

Great for kids

I use this shampoo for my toddler son. It was great to find shampoo that doesn't irritate his eyes or my eczema. Fabulous natural product, it also helped clear up his cradle cap.

Nancye Turner

Nancye TurnerWallangarra

Best shampoo I've used.

I have dry scalp and Moo Goo shampoo stopped the itch .As it reads on the container-- SCALP FRIENDLY-- It certainly is. Now I've found this product I will not use any other. I use a lot of Moo Goo products and love them all.

Tash

TashWoy Woy

OMG!!

Ive struggled with really bad dandruff for awile. Got worse after i had my daughter.. tried EVERYTHING. NOTHING WORKED. Then i came across Moogoo. Holy crap!! This shampoo and conditioner are frigen AMAZING! After ONE use it had lifted the dandruff off my scalp.. by the 3rd wash.. their is absolutely NO DANDRUFF IN MY HAIR!!! I have black hair, so its very noticeable. I can go 4days now without washing my hair. My scalp is NEVER Itchy!! Im and seriously Blown away by this amazing product!! Only bought 1week ago TODAY!

Margaret

Margaret

Wow! Found my saviour

For years I have spent hundreds of dollars on so called cures for itching and dry scalp!
This shampoo and conditioner are amazing and I take it with me to my hairdresser to use each visit !!

amazing

went to hairdresser who gave me scalp cleanser,made my scalp 10 times worse. A friend recommended moogoo so i tried it. Fantastic!Am telling all my frieds about this product.No itching and left my hair silky smooth