MooGoo Soothing MSM Cream Nut Oil Free

MooGoo Soothing MSM Cream Nut Oil Free

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sayu

SayuSA, 5251

The only moisturiser that I have tried which actually works for me

I'm a very busy mum in my 40s and have suffered from eczema and dry, itchy cracking skin all my life. I discovered the Soothing MSM Moisturiser last year and it is the only moisturiser I have found in all these years which actually prevents my hands from cracking. I used to have to bandage painful cracks on my fingers before bed every night and my hands felt like sandpaper, but since I started using this product regularly a few months ago, my hands have become soft, and I almost never get any cracked skin any more. Wishing I had come across it years ago - could have saved myself a lot of misery!

TommiCat

TommiCatMelbourne

My absolute favourite moisturiser!

I am reviewing the Moogoo Soothing MSM cream (regular version as haven’t tried the nut oil free one). This cream is so soft and moisturising, it soaks straight in and calms my dry sensitive rosacea skin. I love that I can use it on my children’s and baby’s skin, knowing that the ingredients are so gentle they are edible! I have been a fan of Moogoo’s products for years and every product delivers. Highly recommended.

Tash

TashAvoca

This cream has amazing skin calming properties

This cream has amazing skin calming properties and is full of natural ingredients. I had bad Keratosis Pilaris on my upper arms, I tried heaps of creams over of the years, nothing worked. Within 3 days of using the MSM cream it was 60% better, now almost gone. I was really amazed. I also use this for psoriasis on my scalp. Great Stuff.

Game 0nCromer

The only cream that works on our eczema child

After finding out about your product at we have been over the moon with it. We tried soooo many others but they all reacted with our child. We use this with aloe several times a day to keep our little one's skin hydrated.

Mish01Melbourne