MooGoo Soothing MSM Cream Nut Oil Free

MooGoo Soothing MSM Cream Nut Oil Free

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The only moisturiser that I have tried which actually works for me

I'm a very busy mum in my 40s and have suffered from eczema and dry, itchy cracking skin all my life. I discovered the Soothing MSM Moisturiser last year and it is the only moisturiser I have found in all these years which actually prevents my hands from cracking. I used to have to bandage painful cracks on my fingers before bed every night and my hands felt like sandpaper, but since I started using this product regularly a few months ago, my hands have become soft, and I almost never get any cracked skin any more. Wishing I had come across it years ago - could have saved myself a lot of misery!

My absolute favourite moisturiser!

I am reviewing the Moogoo Soothing MSM cream (regular version as haven’t tried the nut oil free one). This cream is so soft and moisturising, it soaks straight in and calms my dry sensitive rosacea skin. I love that I can use it on my children’s and baby’s skin, knowing that the ingredients are so gentle they are edible! I have been a fan of Moogoo’s products for years and every product delivers. Highly recommended.

This cream has amazing skin calming properties

This cream has amazing skin calming properties and is full of natural ingredients. I had bad Keratosis Pilaris on my upper arms, I tried heaps of creams over of the years, nothing worked. Within 3 days of using the MSM cream it was 60% better, now almost gone. I was really amazed. I also use this for psoriasis on my scalp. Great Stuff.

The only cream that works on our eczema child

After finding out about your product at we have been over the moon with it. We tried soooo many others but they all reacted with our child. We use this with aloe several times a day to keep our little one's skin hydrated.

A bit of a let down

Had seen these products in a few select pharmacies and heard they were great, especially for people with skin sensitivities and eczema etc. I have sensitive dry skin so thought this might be the answer to my skin issues and gave it a go. Wasn't sure which product to choose as there were quite a few different creams,serums and lotions. I prefer a cream as i like the thicker consistency moisturises my skin better. Had visions of plumped up dewy skin. Couldn't wait to try it! Did try it, and I must say was pretty disappointed. Put a generous amount on after my shower as the instructions say it's best applied to moist skin. Not long after applying it , i started to get that "oh no , my face is starting to burn feeling". Checked the ingredients and saw it contained apple cider vinegar so maybe that's my problem! It was also quite hard to rub in and left my skin feeling a bit tight, like I had a face mask on. It wasn't cheap, over $20 I think so I wasn't going to throw it away. Decided to use it on my feet and was actually pretty good. Not sure whether this cream is meant for face and body but definitely did nothing for the skin on my face. Would only recommend this for people who have a nut and dairy intolerance but for those with sensitive skin ,plain old vitamin E or sorbolene cream would probably work just as good or even better and for a fraction of the cost! .
Australian made. Natural ingredients
Stung my face a bit. Left skin feeling tight and slightly dry