MooGoo Full Cream

MooGoo Full Cream (page 2 of 3)

Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Made with natural oils

• Smoothes and hydrates skin

• Suitable for all skin types

Beth Lavington
Beth LavingtonCairns

Where has this been all my life?

I suffer from rashes - lots of rashes and have done for years, my skin is super sensitive and we live in the tropics and would also get prickly heat - which, if you have ever had it you know how painful it can be. I heard about MooGoo from my niece and thought I would give it a go - wow, can't believe I had not heard of it before. I also bought the deodorant as I have issues with them too - use them for a bit, all good then break out in a rash, so far so good.

TwinkleX
TwinkleXAU

Great moisturiser and smells yum~

I’ve been using Moogoo for 5 years since I was pregnant with my first son. It’s gentle yet very effective moisturiser. I have acne prone and sensitive skin. My skin loves it. It smells like yummy cupcake and my kids love it too.

Nancye Turner
Nancye TurnerWallangarra

Great product.

I love this Full cream moisturiser. I have dry skin and Moo Goo does the trick. It absorbs into my skin and it is so soft .Would not use any other moisturiser now. Thanks Moo Goo-love it!

SHar
SHar

Relief!

After over a year of trying everything for my scalp psoriasis I am finally receiving some relief! After 3 washes with the shampoo and conditioner and using the scalp cream, my scalp psoriasis is getting better. My scalp is less itchy and less flaky although not completely gone. Its early days but I am excited to see the change!

Shev292
Shev292Mudgee

This product excites me

Where do i start ?
Moo Goo is amazing i actually started using it after i used some of my grandfathers stash and i absolutely love it, smells great ! i also have stocked up on all the baby stuff and i am expecting soon and i cant wait to have my baby hydrated in the best smelling stuff around ! thanks MOO GOO

This is worth a try

The skin on my legs were very dry so I used this cream morn and night after a shower. Although my skin has improved it took awhile . I used coconut oil as well to give my legs a hurry along. I like the consistency, no perfume and easy pump container it comes in .
I would recommend it

Lisa C
Lisa CSingapore

The best moisturiser I have ever used!

This is by far the best moisturiser I have ever used in my life! I have dry skin and I have to use thicker cream to combat dryness and at the end of the day, my face would turn oily and sticky! If I use less thicker cream the fine lines on my face will start to show up. It all ends until I found this moisturiser! I could see the effect from the first day of using it! I also see less pimples on my forehead and jawline. It keeps my skin moisturised but not oily or sticky! Highly recommend it to people with dry skin like me! Please continue your great work ,Moo Goo!

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Srikanth
SrikanthAdelaide

Perfect moisturising cream!!

MooGoo fullcream is amazing works perfect and fixes your skin problems from very first use ,natural and very creamy consistency.a little amount is enough to cover larger area.But, Hard to find and bit expensive to buy but trust me its worth the price and the hype.some people say its like just normal moisturizer but for me its something special.Will try to buy their other products as well.Try to buy the 270g pump bottle to save few bucks.

bought it from terry white chemists in SA

elle
elleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

beautiful products that actually do what they say

I love moo too used to buy locally but my chemist stopped stocking I found online store easy and really beautifully done ! Highly recommended trying all products really happy

Amandavan
AmandavanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MooGoo Udder Cream

I love all the MooGoo Products, they are excellent! You pay a lot more for other products and a lot of times it doesn't even work because of your skin type it can give you rashes on your skin. This Udder Cream is just wonderful! Your skin is so soft and beautiful and there are no chemicals involved making these products which is terrific! I recommend this product to everyone. Thanks Amanda van Vuuren

Love it

I have very dry skin in winter and love the cream.
Looks like some people need to realise that not all products will work for them.
Stop whining.
I bought it for my scalp as well for legs and it turned out i need something stronger from doctor for scalp i had an infection.

Jojo
JojoBonny Hills

Beautiful cream!

I really like this cream and use quite a few of the Moo Goo products.
I used this cream, when undergoing Radiotherapy, as you have to look after your skin very carefully then, I would recommend it, as a gift, for a friend going through treatment, if you are at a loss as to how to help, I would have liked that.
I dry brush my skin, before a shower, then rub over the Moo Goo Milk Wash, jump into the shower, wash it off, towel dry and rub on the Full Cream moisturiser, it's a spoily thing to do, love it!
Also, enjoy the smell of Moo Goo products, I'm sensitive to fake fragrance smells, and these products have a natural, unimposing smell.
All in all, very nice, thanks!

Lorraine
LorraineNSW

Very effective moisturizer

I have dry skin, particularly on my face, and I've been using Moogoo's Full Cream ever since I was a little girl. It's fantastic, I can't live without it. It moisturizes my skin fast, I see improvement after just a day! Wonderful stuff, would recommend to anybody with dry skin.

Lee
LeeKota Kinabalu

Best moisturiser I ever used !

I used a lot of moisturiser products before but none of them worked for them :( Until I spotted this product in a pharmacy,my super dry,flaky skin has finally come to an end! :D My skin is extremely moisturised for whole day long.Keratosis pilaris on the back of my arm(chicken skin) was cured too.Highly recommended to everyone!! :D (if you're not allergic to it LOL)
A must try product :)

Tried loved all the products

Love the skin cleansers. So good to put healthy natural ingredients on my skin that really work. Love all the products pricing reasonable. Thank you.

Upsetnewmum
UpsetnewmumWoolloomooloo

Creeeamy!

Used this on my newborn's skin. Very soft and gentle and non-irritating. Very nice. A bit expensive? But well worth it.

Iris Bacher
Iris BacherUlladulla

Moogoo creams

I have been diagnosed with grade 4 melanoma at the Poche center, and before I started infusions, I was given a lovely care package from McBeal, which included some MooGoo, I was so delighted and told my daughter, who said she has been using in for her dry skin,

When she came to see me she bought a great selection of your products and I love it.

So The Poche Center is saving my life, along with Shoalhaven Cancer Care and Milton Cancer Care,and MooGoo is saving my skin.

Thank you so much. Love always

Iris Bacher
45 South Pacific Crescent, Ulladulla. 2539

emeraldmyrtle
emeraldmyrtle

Very soothing for the most inflamed skin

I have really bad eczema on my hands. Dry Cracked bleeding oozing itching like mad. This cream was extremely soothing to put on and I'm definitely buying more to use as a hand cream. Some of the other creams in the range stung on this broken skin but this one did not.
I actually got a tiny tube as a sample with other stuff and its one of the best products moogoo has.
Actually is very soothing and mositerising
only with an ointment was available as there is a need to be constantly putting the stuff on

Sophieschoice
SophieschoiceBrisbane

Too good to be true!

This product was perfect for my dry patchy skin. It took away redness, it smelt delicious, and my skin felt like velvet. Perhaps a little too greasy to put on in the morning but perfect to put on before bed. It fully absorbed, and I had delightful skin the next morning. Works wonderfully for the face as well!

Janelle
Janellebrisbane

Excellent I highly recommend this cream

I recently had radium 25 treatment five days a week for five weeks, during this time I used MooGoo Udder Cream, I put it on immediately after each treatment and at least three to four times a day. It was marvellous it absorbs quickly and gave me relief in fact I used it if I felt uncomfortable. I highly recommend it to anyone having this treatment.

Ivy
IvySydney

Good for combination and normal skin

This is a very simple and natural moisturiser. It is Moogoo's "Full cream" moisturiser but I don't find it thick and it actually absorbs quickly. Those with dehydrated or very dry skin may not find this enough. It won't leave a silky film on your skin because there are no silicones, but it is a good moisturiser for combination, normal and slightly dry skin. I even used this when I had slightly oily skin and it was ok. This is more effective long-term rather than short-term. If you have dry skin then I would suggest adding a drop of your favourite serum or oil to this moistuiser before you apply it to your skin. This can be used on the face, hands and body.
Natural, inexpensive, versatile
May not be hydrating enough for some skin types

TerriB
TerriB

I tried to order this online - the website it not user-friendly and when my card details were in, I was sent to a non-secure site so cancelled. I think £5p+p for a £9 product is way too high.

Susie24
Susie24Kalgoorlie

Cradle Cap Gone!!

After trying every product and trick in the book to remove my 6mnth olds cradle cap, my local health food store recommended Moo Goo. I was skeptic. After 3 days, the thick almost crusty cradle cap had gone completely! (My son has quite thick hair!) Unlike everything else we tried, it wasn't oily but a very fresh smelling, absorbent cream with no mess or fuss. It didn't leave his scalp red or irritated at all.
Needless to say, I've been recommending it to everyone!
No mess or fuss and very affordable

Effectiveness of Moogoo and comparison with QV

Use MooGoo cream & balm for a month & has not improve my eczema condition. It has similar effectiveness as QV cream as i still have to use steriod cream once or twice every few days. Moogoo gives a smoother and tighter skin feeling after application while QV gives a gentler and moist sensation during application. QV. A positive thing compare to QV is that Moogoo has natural ingredients while the latter does not. However, pricewise QV is much cheaper. Any recommendation on other natural product for curing ezcema?
natural ingredients
not so effective

Melissa J
Melissa JPerth , WA

Lovely moisturiser

I react to a lot of products and as a result I have awful patchy skin. I was recommended Moo Goo by a friend and initially bought this product for my sons facial dermatitis which it cleared up in less than a week! As it's quite a large tub I decided to try in on my body - delish! It's very smooth and creamy and has a delightful scent. I felt moisturised but also a little greasy afterwards. However on my patchy face it was perfect!! Didn't feel greasy and evened out my dry spots in a week. Great product.
Smells delish, nice and smooth
Can be a little greasy after application

n.rounds
n.roundsAU

Terrible for my 2year old who has ezcema.

I bought a few moogoo products after a friend recommended it. It was fairly expensive but I was willing to try it for my son. I used the Udder Cream and the Ezcema Cream for one week and my sons skin went from bad to worse! By the end of the week his skin was so irritated, that he scratched and scratched and scratched until his skin was bleeding. And the skin on his face was so dry that it was flaking off. I stopped using the moogoo products and went back to my trusty Aveeno moisturiser and after about 5 days his skin was finally good again. I definately won't be using moogoo products again.

Expensive and irritated my sons skin very badly.