MooGoo Full Cream

MooGoo Full Cream

Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Made with natural oils

• Smoothes and hydrates skin

• Suitable for all skin types

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
imjones7
imjones7Hunter Region, NSW

Moo Goo Is Smelly

No noticeable change even immediately after use.
I found that it left a noticeable, unpleasant smell on my clothes. Almost impossible to remove the smell, I had this terrible waft on my skin and on my clothes. It has no noticeable perfume in the container.
The chemical reaction on my skin was just plain unpleasant.
No noticeable scar improvement

Smell
BIG BAD BILLO
BIG BAD BILLOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish ! Its a con

It didn't do anything at all and in fact my skin looks worse. I also used the shampoo at the same time and nothing. used both for months. I believe companies like this are like 'tea' companies for weight control. They thrive on people's frustration in having skin disorders and who are prepared to waste money on crap like this in the hope it will help. Having a cool name doesn't mean it works. It doesn't so don't waste your money or listen to the terrible reviews claiming it is great.

Purchased in November 2019.

Ease of Application

Other Moisturisers

Anne
Anne

Not the product for my Psoriasis

After using the product for nearly 2 weeks, there was no signs of any improvement in my skin. I have used other creams at less than half the retail price and found the results to be just the same. Whilst my skin has some way to go, I don't hold much faith in any of these preparations that claim to work on Eczema & Psoriasis, unless it is mild. It will now sit in the bathroom cabinet along with all the other "so-called" cures!!!

n.rounds
n.roundsAU

Terrible for my 2year old who has ezcema.

I bought a few moogoo products after a friend recommended it. It was fairly expensive but I was willing to try it for my son. I used the Udder Cream and the Ezcema Cream for one week and my sons skin went from bad to worse! By the end of the week his skin was so irritated, that he scratched and scratched and scratched until his skin was bleeding. And the skin on his face was so dry that it was flaking off. I stopped using the moogoo products and went back to my trusty Aveeno moisturiser and after about 5 days his skin was finally good again. I definately won't be using moogoo products again.

Expensive and irritated my sons skin very badly.

Moisturisers

Find out how MooGoo Full Cream compares to other Moisturisers

lp99
lp99IE

Expensive and overrated - don't waste your money!

Pricy

Very disappointed with this product, it is very pricy, and not as effective as other popular brands, like Olay, Aveeno… As those big companies have done much much more researches on human skin.

KathleenP
KathleenP
cornflakegirl
cornflakegirl

Their products have printed on them, Tested on ourselves NOT animals"
Also they are more expensive than eg olay as they don't use cheap stuff like mineral oil and petroleum.

Paris07364
Paris07364asked

Does this moisturiser help with break outs?

Jo J.
Jo J.

Hey there, Im sorry but I dont suffer from breakouts, to comment for you.

Sandy G.asked

About to start radiotherapy due breast cancer and node removal. Someone said moo goo applied to the site was very helpful. Any thoughts on this? Would appreciate your answer.

Clint B
Clint B

Yup moo goo is the go

Sandy G.

Thanks. How long before starting radio do you start applying the cream?

Robina C.
Robina C.asked

Does moo goo have any phenoxyethanol in their product including the bar soaps?

Sam49

Hi Robina, their website lists each ingredient in every product. I checked both soap bars and neither have pheno. Always contact a manufacturer if in doubt but from what I have seen you should be fine. MooGoo also states, on the following page, that they do not use pheno. or parabens: https://moogoo.com.au/about-us

Sam49

Btw, I just ordered my first item this evening so will be keen to see how I fare.

MooGoo made this cream as a follow up to the first MooGoo cream - the Skin Milk Udder Cream in order to cater to those with dryer skin types and provide more hydration action.

This moisturiser is full of natural oils that are high in the types of fatty acids that healthy skin needs. These help to hydrate, moisturise and pamper dry skin. Milk protein also helps to increase skin elasticity which keeps skin looking young, supple and smooth.

The combination of Apple Cider Vinegar, as well as natural pear and vanilla fragrance, gives this cream a delightful smell. This cream is for absolutely everyone, including babies, and those with sensitive skin so rub it on whenever and wherever your skin could use a little love.

Features

• A rich, buttery cream to quench dry skin’s thirst
  • Made with natural oils like sweet almond, coconut & olive oil
  • Full of natural healthy ingredients like aloe vera, allantoin and honey
  • Milk Protein increases skin elasticity by up to 20%
  • For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol

What reviewers thought

Reviewers noted that after using the cream, skin is smoother and softer and many lines and wrinkles have noticeably diminished. This product doesn’t leave your skin oily or greasy and has a long-lasting moisturising effect.

CategoryMoisturisers