MooGoo Full Cream

MooGoo Full Cream

Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Made with natural oils

• Smoothes and hydrates skin

• Suitable for all skin types

Tried loved all the products

Love the skin cleansers. So good to put healthy natural ingredients on my skin that really work. Love all the products pricing reasonable. Thank you.

Effectiveness of Moogoo and comparison with QV

Use MooGoo cream & balm for a month & has not improve my eczema condition. It has similar effectiveness as QV cream as i still have to use steriod cream once or twice every few days. Moogoo gives a smoother and tighter skin feeling after application while QV gives a gentler and moist sensation during application. QV. A positive thing compare to QV is that Moogoo has natural ingredients while the latter does not. However, pricewise QV is much cheaper. Any recommendation on other natural product for curing ezcema?
natural ingredients
not so effective

Other Moisturisers

Sadly not for me.

2Chumbas
2ChumbasSydney, NSW

Natural but Greasy

I tried this cream in the sample version given to us by our local pharmacy. Great that it is all natural but leaves an annoying film on your skin. We bought the Eczema & Psoriasis Balm to try on our baby son and his eczema got so much worse and was very red and angry looking. We had to stop using. Sometimes with eczema 'natural' products don't necessarily mean 'better'. There is nothing wrong with purified liquid parrafin and an oatmeal bath and it will be more calming that sage oil, nut oil, allantoin etc etc etc.
Smell, All Natural Ingredients
Greasy, Expensive, Poor customer service

Moisturisers

Find out how MooGoo Full Cream compares to other Moisturisers

semipermanent
semipermanentAU

Not Moogoo's best cream, I feel little difference

Natural ingredients. Smells like normal MooGoo (sweet vanilla milky smell), doesn't seem much different from udder cream to me except it feels richer, but this doesn't feel like its moisturizing more, so for me not worth it. Moogoo products don't feel like good value for money for me, but they don't feel like a complete rip off either. Harder to source (health food shop).
Natural
Can't see much difference in moisturising properties, harder to source (health food shop)

mghAU

What's It Made Of?

Sada
Sada

I have the 250g jar and the ingredients are printed clearly on it, so I am not sure where you are looking??

mgh

looking on the moo goo site---research from home

oceangirl12
oceangirl12

Hi there you can find the ingredients clearly listed on the website under each product. Here you are :http://www.moogoo.com.au/full-cream.html

I love MooGoo and have been using their products for years :)

Paris07364
Paris07364asked

Does this moisturiser help with break outs?

Jo J.
Jo J.

Hey there, Im sorry but I dont suffer from breakouts, to comment for you.

Sandy G.asked

About to start radiotherapy due breast cancer and node removal. Someone said moo goo applied to the site was very helpful. Any thoughts on this? Would appreciate your answer.

Clint B
Clint B

Yup moo goo is the go

Sandy G.

Thanks. How long before starting radio do you start applying the cream?

Robina C.
Robina C.asked

Does moo goo have any phenoxyethanol in their product including the bar soaps?

Sam49

Hi Robina, their website lists each ingredient in every product. I checked both soap bars and neither have pheno. Always contact a manufacturer if in doubt but from what I have seen you should be fine. MooGoo also states, on the following page, that they do not use pheno. or parabens: https://moogoo.com.au/about-us

Sam49

Btw, I just ordered my first item this evening so will be keen to see how I fare.

MooGoo made this cream as a follow up to the first MooGoo cream - the Skin Milk Udder Cream in order to cater to those with dryer skin types and provide more hydration action.

This moisturiser is full of natural oils that are high in the types of fatty acids that healthy skin needs. These help to hydrate, moisturise and pamper dry skin. Milk protein also helps to increase skin elasticity which keeps skin looking young, supple and smooth.

The combination of Apple Cider Vinegar, as well as natural pear and vanilla fragrance, gives this cream a delightful smell. This cream is for absolutely everyone, including babies, and those with sensitive skin so rub it on whenever and wherever your skin could use a little love.

Features

• A rich, buttery cream to quench dry skin’s thirst
  • Made with natural oils like sweet almond, coconut & olive oil
  • Full of natural healthy ingredients like aloe vera, allantoin and honey
  • Milk Protein increases skin elasticity by up to 20%
  • For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol

What reviewers thought

Reviewers noted that after using the cream, skin is smoother and softer and many lines and wrinkles have noticeably diminished. This product doesn’t leave your skin oily or greasy and has a long-lasting moisturising effect.

CategoryMoisturisers