MooGoo Full Cream

MooGoo Full Cream

Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Made with natural oils

• Smoothes and hydrates skin

• Suitable for all skin types

Coco Bisk
Coco BiskSydney, NSW

Cheap and affordable

Good cream. Good price. Better than Sukin. If you don't have a big budget like me then this is nice natural brand. Similar price range to Sukin. Which is affordable for me.

Jennifer S
Jennifer S

Good - Not for me!

Purchased MooGoo Full Cream from my local health shop. Unfortunately for me, I seem to be one of those people who found this to make my skin drier. I have tried so many different products with coconut oil as an ingredient, it just makes my skin very dry.
Guess I'm one of the few that really cannot use this oil - yep this does happen to a small number of us.
Have since given to my father who really likes it and uses regularly.

Other Moisturisers

TwinkleX
TwinkleXAU

Great moisturiser and smells yum~

I’ve been using Moogoo for 5 years since I was pregnant with my first son. It’s gentle yet very effective moisturiser. I have acne prone and sensitive skin. My skin loves it. It smells like yummy cupcake and my kids love it too.

This is worth a try

The skin on my legs were very dry so I used this cream morn and night after a shower. Although my skin has improved it took awhile . I used coconut oil as well to give my legs a hurry along. I like the consistency, no perfume and easy pump container it comes in .
I would recommend it

Moisturisers

Find out how MooGoo Full Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Upsetnewmum
UpsetnewmumWoolloomooloo

Creeeamy!

Used this on my newborn's skin. Very soft and gentle and non-irritating. Very nice. A bit expensive? But well worth it.

Ivy
IvySydney

Good for combination and normal skin

This is a very simple and natural moisturiser. It is Moogoo's "Full cream" moisturiser but I don't find it thick and it actually absorbs quickly. Those with dehydrated or very dry skin may not find this enough. It won't leave a silky film on your skin because there are no silicones, but it is a good moisturiser for combination, normal and slightly dry skin. I even used this when I had slightly oily skin and it was ok. This is more effective long-term rather than short-term. If you have dry skin then I would suggest adding a drop of your favourite serum or oil to this moistuiser before you apply it to your skin. This can be used on the face, hands and body.
Natural, inexpensive, versatile
May not be hydrating enough for some skin types

TerriB
TerriB

I tried to order this online - the website it not user-friendly and when my card details were in, I was sent to a non-secure site so cancelled. I think £5p+p for a £9 product is way too high.

Melissa J
Melissa JPerth , WA

Lovely moisturiser

I react to a lot of products and as a result I have awful patchy skin. I was recommended Moo Goo by a friend and initially bought this product for my sons facial dermatitis which it cleared up in less than a week! As it's quite a large tub I decided to try in on my body - delish! It's very smooth and creamy and has a delightful scent. I felt moisturised but also a little greasy afterwards. However on my patchy face it was perfect!! Didn't feel greasy and evened out my dry spots in a week. Great product.
Smells delish, nice and smooth
Can be a little greasy after application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Paris07364
Paris07364asked

Does this moisturiser help with break outs?

Jo J.
Jo J.

Hey there, Im sorry but I dont suffer from breakouts, to comment for you.

Sandy G.asked

About to start radiotherapy due breast cancer and node removal. Someone said moo goo applied to the site was very helpful. Any thoughts on this? Would appreciate your answer.

Clint B
Clint B

Yup moo goo is the go

Sandy G.

Thanks. How long before starting radio do you start applying the cream?

Robina C.
Robina C.asked

Does moo goo have any phenoxyethanol in their product including the bar soaps?

Sam49

Hi Robina, their website lists each ingredient in every product. I checked both soap bars and neither have pheno. Always contact a manufacturer if in doubt but from what I have seen you should be fine. MooGoo also states, on the following page, that they do not use pheno. or parabens: https://moogoo.com.au/about-us

Sam49

Btw, I just ordered my first item this evening so will be keen to see how I fare.

MooGoo made this cream as a follow up to the first MooGoo cream - the Skin Milk Udder Cream in order to cater to those with dryer skin types and provide more hydration action.

This moisturiser is full of natural oils that are high in the types of fatty acids that healthy skin needs. These help to hydrate, moisturise and pamper dry skin. Milk protein also helps to increase skin elasticity which keeps skin looking young, supple and smooth.

The combination of Apple Cider Vinegar, as well as natural pear and vanilla fragrance, gives this cream a delightful smell. This cream is for absolutely everyone, including babies, and those with sensitive skin so rub it on whenever and wherever your skin could use a little love.

Features

• A rich, buttery cream to quench dry skin’s thirst
  • Made with natural oils like sweet almond, coconut & olive oil
  • Full of natural healthy ingredients like aloe vera, allantoin and honey
  • Milk Protein increases skin elasticity by up to 20%
  • For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol

What reviewers thought

Reviewers noted that after using the cream, skin is smoother and softer and many lines and wrinkles have noticeably diminished. This product doesn’t leave your skin oily or greasy and has a long-lasting moisturising effect.

CategoryMoisturisers