MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Gentle on all skin types

• Hydrates and soothes skin

• Softens skin

Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Best cream for my kids eczema

Best cream ever for eczema. My kid tried many moisturising creams but she had Bad reaction with them every time until I found this Moo Goo Under Skin Milk. It repairs her skin and making her less dependent on steroid creams

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline for $17.00.

Novus
NovusVictoria

liquid gold this stuff,

I have been using Moogoo for 8 years now. This cream is the best cream I have ever ever ever used in my entire life. It's perfect for use on your entire body as well as the face. The body wash plus this your skin will feel like a newborn baby's. Especially great for problem skin eg psoriasis, ezcema etc

Purchased in August 2019 for $17.50.

Other Moisturisers

Sally O
Sally ONorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love it

I'm in my sixties and I have touchy skin. My legs were getting dry this summer, so I started using skin milk after every shower instead of now and then. It takes a minute or so and since I started... no more dryness. I've never had any bad reaction to it at all.

Purchased in January 2019 at MooGoo.

Janine
Janineasked

I have extremely sensitive skin on my face, my cheeks look almost burnt at times. What would you recommend please?

Jocelyne L.
Jocelyne L.asked

How can I purchase the cream on line.

Lisa
Lisaasked

After putting the Moo Goo products on, my skin goes really hot and raised red blotches. It does eventually cool down after about 15 mins is this a reaction to the creams. I suffer from eczema on my face and body. I use your eczema cream, milk wash, udder cream and the full moisturiser cream. thank you in advance.

See all MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream questions

This moisturiser is full of natural moisturising and soothing ingredients that leave skin happy and hydrated. Milk protein increases skin elasticity, which keeps skin looking young and supple.

This cream is suitable for everyone including babies and those with sensitive skin.

Features

• A lightweight moisturiser that easily sinks into skin
  • Made with natural oils like sweet almond & olive oil
  • Full of natural healthy ingredients such as aloe vera and vitamin E
  • Milk protein increases skin elasticity
  • For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol

What reviewers thought

This product is rated very highly with many reviewers claiming that it is great at soothing irritated skin and they value that the product uses high quality, natural ingredients. It is moisturising and skin is left touchably smooth.

CategoryMoisturisers