MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Gentle on all skin types

• Hydrates and soothes skin

• Softens skin

Too drying

I found this cream pleasant to use but unfortunately it caused my skin to feel tight and was very drying. I have seborrheic dermatitis on my face and was looking for a natural product. I personally am disappointed with result but pleased that many love the product.

Anisa
AnisaSydney

recommended for my 3 month old but now i use it for myself

My 3 month old son has eczema so i was recommended to use this cream daily. After trying so many different moisturizers and my son reacting to them i really hoped an all natural one would help him. Unfortunately he broke out with a red rash all over his body. after spending on a whole range of moogoo for my son (yes i got a bit excited) i started to use this on myself and i just love it. It smells great and is not too greasy i have definitely noticed a difference with my skin.

Other Moisturisers

brian
brian

extra good

I bought the moo goo udder cream from Harrisons chemist in the crown street mall and found the cream outstanding though unfortunately I can't really to afford to buy it online a regular basis only now and again / I highly recommend the cream for people who have the money to spend and can easily afford the moo goo cream as works good and at a good time rate

Lucy29
Lucy29Gold Coast

Bad if you're allergic to cows milk protein or dairy

I got recommended this cream by the naturopath at my health food store. and i thought it smelled fantastic and was nice on the skin but soon afterwards my psoriasis would get extremely itchy and red and inflamed.
I went to a skin specialist and it turns out im allergic to cows milk protein which is why it was causing the inflammation. it also happened to my friend who used the shampoos who suffered from psoriasis of the scalp, it gave her a breakout all over her head.
so just patch test first if you suffer from psoriasis or eczema incase you have the same reactions we did.
the smell was beautiful and natural
gave me an allergic reaction

maplesyrup
maplesyrup

Ok, but the fact that you're allergic to cows milk protein is not a true criticism of the cream though, so you shouldn't give only 2 stars. In fact, you could say they did you a favour by bringing your attention to this allergy!

Moisturisers

Find out how MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream compares to other Moisturisers

semipermanent
semipermanentAU

Good product, silky skin next day

Natural! Sinks in after about 15 mins...Feels like its moisturising from the inside - not just covering your skin and making you 'think' its silky. Next day skin is soft, plump and moisturized! Smells good, sweet milky/vanilla-y smell. Only issue is I don't feel like I'm getting much bang for buck - but really by comparison to expensive brands this isn't that bad. Harder to source: health food stores (haven't seen it in chemists).
Moisturizing, sinks in, smells sweet, natural
Harder to find (health food shops)

Janine
Janineasked

I have extremely sensitive skin on my face, my cheeks look almost burnt at times. What would you recommend please?

Jocelyne L.
Jocelyne L.asked

How can I purchase the cream on line.

Lisa
Lisaasked

After putting the Moo Goo products on, my skin goes really hot and raised red blotches. It does eventually cool down after about 15 mins is this a reaction to the creams. I suffer from eczema on my face and body. I use your eczema cream, milk wash, udder cream and the full moisturiser cream. thank you in advance.

See all MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream questions

This moisturiser is full of natural moisturising and soothing ingredients that leave skin happy and hydrated. Milk protein increases skin elasticity, which keeps skin looking young and supple.

This cream is suitable for everyone including babies and those with sensitive skin.

Features

• A lightweight moisturiser that easily sinks into skin
  • Made with natural oils like sweet almond & olive oil
  • Full of natural healthy ingredients such as aloe vera and vitamin E
  • Milk protein increases skin elasticity
  • For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol

What reviewers thought

This product is rated very highly with many reviewers claiming that it is great at soothing irritated skin and they value that the product uses high quality, natural ingredients. It is moisturising and skin is left touchably smooth.

CategoryMoisturisers