MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Gentle on all skin types

• Hydrates and soothes skin

• Softens skin

Anisa
AnisaSydney

recommended for my 3 month old but now i use it for myself

My 3 month old son has eczema so i was recommended to use this cream daily. After trying so many different moisturizers and my son reacting to them i really hoped an all natural one would help him. Unfortunately he broke out with a red rash all over his body. after spending on a whole range of moogoo for my son (yes i got a bit excited) i started to use this on myself and i just love it. It smells great and is not too greasy i have definitely noticed a difference with my skin.

Winona Daphne
Winona Daphne

Smells weird...

I am fortunate to have clear skin. However with prolonged use of facial moisturisers, my face tends to produce more sebum. I was looking for a cream I could use long term. I tested this in the store and immediately did not like the smell. I thought perhaps that bottle was just old. It works fine as a moisturiser, I don't seem to be producing any excess sebum. However, the smell of it is incredible overwhelming and unpleasant. I can't describe it, but it just doesn't work with my olfactory prefences.

Other Moisturisers

brian
brian

extra good

I bought the moo goo udder cream from Harrisons chemist in the crown street mall and found the cream outstanding though unfortunately I can't really to afford to buy it online a regular basis only now and again / I highly recommend the cream for people who have the money to spend and can easily afford the moo goo cream as works good and at a good time rate

SusanOz
SusanOzBrisbane

A bit too greasy

I liked MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream's list of ingredients, and it felt nice on the skin at first. But later on I fount it a bit too greasy for me. Still went through the pack, though won't buy it again. I loved their lip balms much more than the skin products.
made in Australia, safe and natural ingredients
a bit too greasy

Moisturisers

Find out how MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream compares to other Moisturisers

EV79Lawton
EV79LawtonWA, 6018

Non Greasy body cream

Being recommended by one of my friend about this product as she has sensitive skin as well. The Udder cream is really light and non-greasy as described by the manufacturer.
I do not feel any difference after applying this cream.
It is just a normal cream to me but if you are after another type of organic product and believe you should give it a go.

semipermanent
semipermanentAU

Good product, silky skin next day

Natural! Sinks in after about 15 mins...Feels like its moisturising from the inside - not just covering your skin and making you 'think' its silky. Next day skin is soft, plump and moisturized! Smells good, sweet milky/vanilla-y smell. Only issue is I don't feel like I'm getting much bang for buck - but really by comparison to expensive brands this isn't that bad. Harder to source: health food stores (haven't seen it in chemists).
Moisturizing, sinks in, smells sweet, natural
Harder to find (health food shops)

Janine
Janineasked

I have extremely sensitive skin on my face, my cheeks look almost burnt at times. What would you recommend please?

Jocelyne L.
Jocelyne L.asked

How can I purchase the cream on line.

Lisa
Lisaasked

After putting the Moo Goo products on, my skin goes really hot and raised red blotches. It does eventually cool down after about 15 mins is this a reaction to the creams. I suffer from eczema on my face and body. I use your eczema cream, milk wash, udder cream and the full moisturiser cream. thank you in advance.

See all MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream questions

This moisturiser is full of natural moisturising and soothing ingredients that leave skin happy and hydrated. Milk protein increases skin elasticity, which keeps skin looking young and supple.

This cream is suitable for everyone including babies and those with sensitive skin.

Features

• A lightweight moisturiser that easily sinks into skin
  • Made with natural oils like sweet almond & olive oil
  • Full of natural healthy ingredients such as aloe vera and vitamin E
  • Milk protein increases skin elasticity
  • For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol

What reviewers thought

This product is rated very highly with many reviewers claiming that it is great at soothing irritated skin and they value that the product uses high quality, natural ingredients. It is moisturising and skin is left touchably smooth.

CategoryMoisturisers