MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

Brand Manager for MooGoo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Gentle on all skin types

• Hydrates and soothes skin

• Softens skin

Jodie
JodieVictoria

Pick of the litter

Mature Ageing skin in Melbourne.I have tried everything Super pricey to Fads to Budget.I purchased this cream on a whim. Its THE BEST moisturizer for face and body THE BEST!

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist for $15.00.

powerful
powerfulGippsland, VIC

Moo Goo Review

Moo Goo is a lifesaver I have dermititis and a flare up on my arm wouldn't go away I brought moo Goo udder cream dermititis gone in three days, I now use it every second day and no more flareups

Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Best cream for my kids eczema

Best cream ever for eczema. My kid tried many moisturising creams but she had Bad reaction with them every time until I found this Moo Goo Under Skin Milk. It repairs her skin and making her less dependent on steroid creams

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline for $17.00.

The BEST

This is the best hand cream I have tried to date. My hands were so dry, every time I walked past hand cream I put some on and there was no improvement. After twice using this product my hands were soft again. It is expensive but you use such a small amount and just twice a day so it is cheaper in the long run.

Novus
NovusVictoria

liquid gold this stuff,

I have been using Moogoo for 8 years now. This cream is the best cream I have ever ever ever used in my entire life. It's perfect for use on your entire body as well as the face. The body wash plus this your skin will feel like a newborn baby's. Especially great for problem skin eg psoriasis, ezcema etc

Purchased in August 2019 for $17.50.

Smell

GrimReaper555
GrimReaper555South East Queensland, QLD

Best skin care product in the world

It's amazing how this product works for you especially if you have dry or sensitive skin... you name it. They even have a make up brand called dusty girls or girl. They focus on making sure that there products are chemical free. Healthy alternative and option for the external body and they have so many different brands such as toothpaste shampoo lip balm etc

Sally O
Sally ONorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love it

I'm in my sixties and I have touchy skin. My legs were getting dry this summer, so I started using skin milk after every shower instead of now and then. It takes a minute or so and since I started... no more dryness. I've never had any bad reaction to it at all.

Purchased in January 2019 at MooGoo.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Diane A.
Diane A.Central West, NSW

Introduced by chemo nurses in hospital,

Purchased in July 2018.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Causes Irritation No

Julie
JulieSydney

Keeps my skin clear of excema

After being exposed to an extremely dusty environment I had a major flare up of excema just about all over my body. I was reluctant to use cortisone cream and tried a variety of over the counter excema creams. While they temporarily relieved the itching, the excema wouldn't go. I ended up at the skin specialist and finally accepted a cortisone cream. I eased off it after the excema cleared and started using MooGoo cream just about all over. It moisturises and protects my skin so well Ihave not had a recurrence of excema in about nine months.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Best product and best service

My partner and I have been using Moogoo products (yes, and the udder cream) for 3 years and we never had any skin issues. I take shower 1~2 times a day, wash my hands (or use Moogoo anti-bacterial hand gel) about 30~50 times a day. No issues at all! I am glad that I got to know Moogoo and I am planning to use Moogoo products forever. Also, Moogoo staff provide REALLLLLYYYY GOOD service! I highly recommend Moogoo products to anyone!

So i perfect I fantasise about eating it.

As a male, I like to shave and after apply a simple moisturiser. My previous moisturiser ran out so I felt like treating myself to a new one I’d been eyeing off for awhile due to the amazing creamy smell. This has made my skin so nice and soft! My face is as dewy as wet grass. My skin tone is more even and fair too with no adverse reactions. Sometimes when I go to apply it to my skin, I just stand and sniff it.

V.conn
V.connSydney, NSW

Does exactly what it says

I’m a beauty therapist and I love how well this cream works with my skin. I have very difficult skin but this is perfect , very moistureising but not oily . To add the price is fantastic for what you’re getting

Grace B
Grace BNarrabri

Absolutely wonderful!

Bought this cream as a hand cream from being outside during winter only to discover how versatile it is, hands, feet, face, body..pretty much all over. Non greasy and easily absorbed. I lather it on after a shower and let it soak in. Make my skin feel Devine and it smells soooo yummy! Highly recommended!

Miracle cream for my son's eczema

Been using hydrocortisone steroids to treat my son's eczema for a very long time but it would always come back when you take the recommended breaks so it was just a never ending cycle. Udder cream has completely cleared up his eczema and helps keep it away. Can't recommend this highly enough for eczema sufferers.

blondy
blondyAU

Best cream for radiation

I was given MooGoo as a present before radiation started, and Sorbelene by the radiation nurse. The MooGoo spreads on much easier and is so soothing. It's not sticky either, which is kinder to clothes when I have to put it on thick and often. It's the best present to give, if you know anyone about to have radiotherapy.

Janine
Janineasked

I have extremely sensitive skin on my face, my cheeks look almost burnt at times. What would you recommend please?

Jocelyne L.
Jocelyne L.asked

How can I purchase the cream on line.

Lisa
Lisaasked

After putting the Moo Goo products on, my skin goes really hot and raised red blotches. It does eventually cool down after about 15 mins is this a reaction to the creams. I suffer from eczema on my face and body. I use your eczema cream, milk wash, udder cream and the full moisturiser cream. thank you in advance.

See all MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream questions

This moisturiser is full of natural moisturising and soothing ingredients that leave skin happy and hydrated. Milk protein increases skin elasticity, which keeps skin looking young and supple.

This cream is suitable for everyone including babies and those with sensitive skin.

Features

• A lightweight moisturiser that easily sinks into skin
  • Made with natural oils like sweet almond & olive oil
  • Full of natural healthy ingredients such as aloe vera and vitamin E
  • Milk protein increases skin elasticity
  • For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
  • Naturally preserved with hops extract – free of parabens and phenoxyethanol

What reviewers thought

This product is rated very highly with many reviewers claiming that it is great at soothing irritated skin and they value that the product uses high quality, natural ingredients. It is moisturising and skin is left touchably smooth.

CategoryMoisturisers