Mooval Removals & Cleaning

Mooval Removals & Cleaning (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mooval

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Ebony G.
Ebony G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used Mooval twice in under two months, perfect each time

Christine G.
Christine G.Gippsland, VIC

Considerate

Basically a 2 bedroom house move. They took great care of loading and unloading. Spot on for professionalism. IT was a one hour move. Would have them again. Price was more than reasonable

Tigerdeb
TigerdebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moving with MOOVAL

Second move with MOOVAL and would not trust anyonelse with my furniture.
Exceptional service, efficient, polite and very respectful. Hard working and time efficient. Thanks for treating my belongings with such care. Highly recommend.
Moving with MOOVAL is stress free.
Thanks,
Deb.

Jade
JadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!

Would recommend Mooval 100%! Great customer service and such friendly staff. Had a four bedroom move and Zan had everything on and off the truck in a couple of hours.

Adrian Kortus
Adrian KortusSouthwest, VIC

Thanks Mooval, your men worked hard and were fantastic. They took care of everything.

They arrived on time and were efficient and took great care of everything. We had very large pots with established trees they handled with ease. Thanks guys Good work. Ours was a 3 bedroom house and two drops. And they finished on time.

CoCo
CoCo

Awesome and easy move

Great service from start to finish! Mooval allowed me to the move the date as our moving date was pushed back a week. Zan and Ash were punctual and took a lot of care with my furniture! Great & down to earth team! I would recommend and use there services again!

Maxine L.
Maxine L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress less move!

We had a smallish move to a nearby location. The Mooval boys were punctual, polite and efficient! I've used them before and Ill happily recommend them and use them again

Well Done MOOVAL!

Really good job from start to finish. Getting a quote was easy, well organised. Moving day was fantastic, Zan and Raj did a great job, clean, professional and in super quick time!
Highly Recommended!

Apple959
Apple959Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Removal company

Great removalist! The two young men Kimi and Schub were very polite and did a great job moving all our furniture etc safely to new home. Highly recommend! Hard working young men who made moving seem easier and less stressful.

Carrol T.
Carrol T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mooval Awesomeness

Thank you to the awesome guys, Kimi and Shubh, from Mooval Our 2nd move with them and we are even more impressed with their service. Prompt, polite, helpful, respectful, personable.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Getting a quote was easy as Frank was helpful, knowledgeable and super friendly. Moving day was also fantastic, Zan and Raj did a great job dealing with my awkward split level house with a most evil set of stairs. Drop off into storage was quick and easy. I'll recommend Mooval any day. Thank you team.....

Nicole Devincentis
Nicole DevincentisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

4 bedroom house with all brand new furniture and electronics. The boys Zan and Raj took great care and did an amazing job. No scratches or dints at all and everything arrived safe and sound.
They notified us when they were 20 minutes away and they completed the job to an excellent standard.
They were lovely and chatty so it felt very comfortable.
Thanks heaps Zan and Raj!!!!

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great and friendly service

Prompt, efficient and friendly service from Kim and Shubh. From the moment Kim turned up to shift my house it was a really great experience. I would recommend these lads to anyone. Terrific service.
Thanks!

Alli
AlliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our move was always going to be tricky from an old, 3bed double storey apartment... the removalists made it so easy and were professional and considerate throughout. Nothing seemed like a hassle for them (despite all the stair climbing and our ridiculous amount of furniture) and they went to the extra effort to ensure we could do the move in one trip. Thank you guys!

redhotchilipepper79
redhotchilipepper79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and fast

I moved from a 3BR home to a new 4BR home in the same suburb. They were right on time and finished the job way before the expected time at booking. I'd recommend them for any type of move.

Silvana
SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Movers Ever

Sef & Willie are very professional. I was extremely happy with the care that they took with my furniture. They have been extremely courteous & efficient. They made my move so easy. I highly recommend Mooval to anyone.

Patrick Leckning
Patrick LeckningGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent! Job Well done.

Very happy with Sef and Junior. Nice guys and very efficient, they could not do more for us. On Time; in and out, no fuss.

We will recommend to others.

Thanks Guys.

Big job you need a professional crew

Professional team that had all the right equipment to make protect all our furniture and belongings. Double storey townhouse that filled their 10 tonne truck was no issue for this great crew. Even helped me with my budget truck unloading. Highly recommend mooval removalists

JayCee
JayCeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The whole thing ran like clockwork.

Both the admin staff and the removal chaps themselves were both friendly and helpful, with nothing being too much trouble. I would recommend these guys most highly !!
My move was for a 3-bedroom house over some 50 km and was carried out in a most timely manner.

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing was too much trouble.

Three bedroom townhouse.
A short distance, around a 15 minute drive.
The move started on time but took longer than we had anticipated.
There was no call outs and no travel time.

Judi
JudiTraralgon

How a move should be

We were so impressed with the guys from Mooval relocating us from Berwick to Traralgon in a 10 tonne truck. They were so efficient - quick, took great care with our furniture, fragile items, plants, etc. and all done with a friendly smile. A huge thanks to Tommy and Bunty. Definitely recommend this company.

Mooval SupportMoovalSend a private message

Thank you for the kind words Judi. It was a pleasure servicing you.

Scotty
ScottyEchuca, Victoria

Fantastic Removalists! Highly Recommended

I had to shift the contents of a two-bedroom unit - 40 boxes of various sizes and weight plus a garage full of smaller/individual items - about 240 kms. The two young men who handled the job were amazing. Everything loaded in a 6 tonne truck in about 1 hour 5 minutes - super efficient.
All delivered on time intact no breakages or damage. AND the cost was extremely reasonable.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Fantasic Moving Experience

Mooval took care of all our moving needs this past weekend. The messaged when they were a short time away, arrived early and had us all packed up and moved in less than 4 hours. None of our property was damaged and it made the whole moving experience less stressful which was great! As we did not move straight to our new house (as it is not ready yet), we will be using them again when our new home is all ready to go! I highly recommend using Mooval for all your moving needs!!

Great job

First time using removelist , won't be the last moved 2 houses into 1 so much easier having it done professionally thanks again guys

Fantastic moving company

A really awesome company with great staff both in the office and on the road. I used Mooval first for my personal home move and then for my business. Sam and Andreas were very polite and Frank was a breeze to deal with over the phone.