Mooval Removals & Cleaning

Mooval Removals & Cleaning (page 3 of 4)

4.5

• Job Satisfaction

Well Done MOOVAL!

Really good job from start to finish. Getting a quote was easy, well organised. Moving day was fantastic, Zan and Raj did a great job, clean, professional and in super quick time!
Highly Recommended!

Apple959
Apple959Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Removal company

Great removalist! The two young men Kimi and Schub were very polite and did a great job moving all our furniture etc safely to new home. Highly recommend! Hard working young men who made moving seem easier and less stressful.

Carrol T.
Carrol T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mooval Awesomeness

Thank you to the awesome guys, Kimi and Shubh, from Mooval Our 2nd move with them and we are even more impressed with their service. Prompt, polite, helpful, respectful, personable.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Getting a quote was easy as Frank was helpful, knowledgeable and super friendly. Moving day was also fantastic, Zan and Raj did a great job dealing with my awkward split level house with a most evil set of stairs. Drop off into storage was quick and easy. I'll recommend Mooval any day. Thank you team.....

Nicole Devincentis
Nicole DevincentisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

4 bedroom house with all brand new furniture and electronics. The boys Zan and Raj took great care and did an amazing job. No scratches or dints at all and everything arrived safe and sound.
They notified us when they were 20 minutes away and they completed the job to an excellent standard.
They were lovely and chatty so it felt very comfortable.
Thanks heaps Zan and Raj!!!!

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great and friendly service

Prompt, efficient and friendly service from Kim and Shubh. From the moment Kim turned up to shift my house it was a really great experience. I would recommend these lads to anyone. Terrific service.
Thanks!

Alli
AlliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our move was always going to be tricky from an old, 3bed double storey apartment... the removalists made it so easy and were professional and considerate throughout. Nothing seemed like a hassle for them (despite all the stair climbing and our ridiculous amount of furniture) and they went to the extra effort to ensure we could do the move in one trip. Thank you guys!

redhotchilipepper79
redhotchilipepper79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional and fast

I moved from a 3BR home to a new 4BR home in the same suburb. They were right on time and finished the job way before the expected time at booking. I'd recommend them for any type of move.

Silvana
SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Movers Ever

Sef & Willie are very professional. I was extremely happy with the care that they took with my furniture. They have been extremely courteous & efficient. They made my move so easy. I highly recommend Mooval to anyone.

Farid
FaridMelbourne

Great job boys

Our move was a 3 bedroom. It was a short distance. The boys were on time and got right into it. Worked very hard and took no breaks. Great job

Patrick Leckning
Patrick LeckningGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent! Job Well done.

Very happy with Sef and Junior. Nice guys and very efficient, they could not do more for us. On Time; in and out, no fuss.

We will recommend to others.

Thanks Guys.

Big job you need a professional crew

Professional team that had all the right equipment to make protect all our furniture and belongings. Double storey townhouse that filled their 10 tonne truck was no issue for this great crew. Even helped me with my budget truck unloading. Highly recommend mooval removalists

JayCee
JayCeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The whole thing ran like clockwork.

Both the admin staff and the removal chaps themselves were both friendly and helpful, with nothing being too much trouble. I would recommend these guys most highly !!
My move was for a 3-bedroom house over some 50 km and was carried out in a most timely manner.

Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing was too much trouble.

Three bedroom townhouse.
A short distance, around a 15 minute drive.
The move started on time but took longer than we had anticipated.
There was no call outs and no travel time.

Judi
JudiTraralgon

How a move should be

We were so impressed with the guys from Mooval relocating us from Berwick to Traralgon in a 10 tonne truck. They were so efficient - quick, took great care with our furniture, fragile items, plants, etc. and all done with a friendly smile. A huge thanks to Tommy and Bunty. Definitely recommend this company.

Frank S.Mooval

Thank you for the kind words Judi. It was a pleasure servicing you.